[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

One of my favourite shamy scenes from this season so far :)

Me too ! Hands down the best written scene of season 10 (IMO) and my favorite Shamy moment of season 10, so far  :-D

I'm thinking 10x11 may change that though. 10x11 will have a lot of potentially awesome Shamy moments.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 8

BOY HOW I'VE BEEN AWAY!

I know nothing about anything these days. Didn't saw ppl online at the chat room last tuesday, I even thought they moved the taping days, lol

But anyway, can someone provide me the last TRs link, please? (from 15/11 and 22/11, if there is any. Sometimes we go spoiler free, unfortunatelly).

Happy new episode day everyone! :)

Judging from the photos and all we know a heavy Shelnard episode but with some sweet, cute and playful Shamy interactions as well. There are major happiness vibes emanating from our favorite couple right now and some serious 'eye coitus' style looks going on lol. :icon_wink:

Looking forward to watching it tomorrow and talking about it. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

Happy new episode day, everyone!

Judging from the promo photos, sneak peaks and tr, this one is going to be a funny one but also a meaningful episode.

Sheldon and Leonard will be always bonded by a strong friendship, dispite of bikering and mocking. They lived together for so long who became  like brothers who also grew up together as their careers developed and their personal lives changing for better when they found the women of their lives. As a fan of the show, I love how these two men are finnaly happy men but still friends , as it was always meant. :)

Looking foward to watching  Lloyd scenes because I love the man! Hope he can have nice and funny scenes! 

About our beloved couple, the happiness vibes emanating from them make me so happy. Their interactions are even better , they are really into everything about sharing their lives together. The way Sheldon looks at Amy and Amy at Sheldon... even their "eye coitus" are getting better, lol! :wub:

Last but not least, looking foward to watching the scenes about that painting,lol!

And that Mr Spock cuckoo clock? Our boys really got a remarkable nerdy stuff collection, lol! Amy surely would not let that clock be in their bedroom. I trust her! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

Such a cute episode tonight. I really enjoyed it. I loved the moment when Amy got the neosporin, and she was clearly very shocked at Sheldon's compliment!

I must admit, one of the funniest lines was Penny remarking that it's like she's sleeping with Sheldon's boyfriend. LOL

• Like 6

Now it ‘s time for some gushing over about our beloved couple from last night episode. :) 

I really love how things are progressing with shamy this season. They are both getting into same page about everything that is related with both, as couple or personally. The supportive but realistic tone they had to each other is really nice. Sassy Amy is amazing but she is there for her man and Sheldon now makes compliments to Amy that come really from the heart.

Next week episode will eventually be more exciting about them than was last night’s from the spoilers we got but this episode  had some subtle and other clearer moments that make me happier week after week.

*Opening scene. Domestic bliss. I was so dead of feelings! :wub:

Sheldon sat relaxed on the couch as Amy talked to him about apartment decorations as she was cooking a meal for both. Writers, I thank you everyday for all of this amazing gifts this season. Please, don’t stop!

*Love the details that Amy is not an experienced housewife (I guess this is the word). Cooking without an apron, handing a pillow after touched food without cleaning her hands. Love the realistic tone that the growth of these characters has indeed. She is getting into a role in their place that she was not used, as they were more into order food when they lived alone. And it seemed both cooked to each other. Cute  :)

*Love all the painting scenes. The way that Sheldon and Amy were at same page about the painting was so cool, it reminds us how quirky they are and so meant to each other, as they really understand the way that their minds work. The whole scene at 4 A was priceless, as they were so obvious about Penny and Leonard ‘s reactions to the painting.

BTW, I just love that Theodore thought Amy was Penny’s mother at the painting, lol! Amy has that vintage look that pleases so much Sheldon!

*Sassy Amy is on fire this season!  I just love how honest she is about the worst traits of Sheldon , and at same time she supports him unconditionally. I guess he loves that on her too.

*The “Neosporin” moment. OMG, I melted with Amy, that compliment of Sheldon sounded  from heart and was so organic! Loved the way Amy was schoked and at same time so pleased with her boyfriend! :wub:

*The way that Sheldon agreed with Amy about the decorations was so cute. He is realy into to have their nest very “them”. He is so in love with her and I love that so much!

*I loved that Sheldon had not hesitated one second about still living with Amy. It was a necessary fight with Leonard because they needed to make the division of their old apartment posssessions that they had together, but Sheldon coming back to his old room was never be an option. It really makes me happy that he thinks his place is where Amy is. Can’t get over this amazing permanent living arrangements :) 

Looking forward anxiously to next episode. Where everything will get even better for shamy :wub:

Love this season with all my heart ! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Yeah limited Shamy in this one but the moments they had were cute! :imsohappy:

- Sheldon being open to the decorating suggestion albeit at first purely wanting to just move everything out from 4A into 4B but he immediately came around to the idea of making changes which is huge. Amy pointing out that they need to ask Penny what stuff she is not bothered about keeping which allows them to keep for now and get rid at a later date as they decorate. Smart Amy!

- Sheldon recognizes the friendship and thoughtfulness that went into the painting/gift, plus in a way it represents two of the closest women in his life the love of his life and one of his closest friends. He certainly didn't have a problem with the painting lol.

- The Shamy/Lenny dialogue with the painting was imo the best part of the episode, very sharp and full of wit, I think you could tell especially towards the end of that back and forth conversation that Amy knows Penny has reservations about it but Amy's sassy, not giving up attitude won like Leonard said lol.

- The burn comment and Amy swooning after the 'cute' compliment. All those years Sheldon never really gave her compliments and yet this season he seems to give her them all the time. Nice to see and it is spot on, Amy is cute!

- There is this recurring theme that Penny wants to get rid of Leonard's stuff but Amy doesn't want to do that with Sheldon. I think it's very cool that she is not trying to completely change him in regards to his possessions. I mean sure it is clear that Amy is not really into a lot of Sheldon's stuff, just check out her reaction when they are going to get the clock but she isn't forcing it like Penny is doing with Leonard. I think Amy knows all this stuff is a part of him and changing that would be the wrong thing to do. Also maybe another factor is that she knows about the storage unit, if Sheldon had no place to put his items from 4A then they might end up in there only building up his 'fortress of shame' and adding to his hoarding problem.

That was just the Shamy parts, will give my overall thoughts in the episode thread.

• Like 9

I liked Shamy in this episode so much, they had some of the funniest scenes, IMO. As @spidergirl said, the cold open was so domestic, Amy cooking and then they finally taking the decision to redecorate 4B. Sheldon's reply was all I was expecting from him, but  we already know from the way 4B bedroom looks after the renovations, he will come around and embrace Amy's idea. At this point, I'm very curious about what 4B living room will look like, from the sound of it Amy has great projects for it too! I like that Amy and Sheldon have the same mind and both think the painting is a big testament of PAmy friendship and are both proud of giving it back to her and 100% convinced of making her  a favour. Then Sheldon uses is in order to get his way with the GoT sword (will we see it in 4B?) and the other stuff. Actually, I liked very much Shelnard interaction in this episode, it reminded me the "old" times and I think this episode was a good way to let a new phase in the show begin. As I said in the episode thread, I think the fight  was solved in a too cheesy way "The anger comes from love", come on...seriously?, but apart that, they were cute together, and Leonard wearing the flag was hilarious. Amy was as sassy as usual, not only in the sneak peek we already saw, but also telling Sheldon he was being unreasonable and in the hallway when she said something like "So, nobody will tell me...ok" (when she asked who Theodore was). Sheldon calling Amy "cute" was tender, as well as her reaction, it melted my heart that, after all those years, a compliment from Sheldon makes her react that way. Finally, I've noticed that every time Sheldon refers to 4B it calls it "our" apartment, I still can't believe that!!! Looking forward 10.11 now, but so far I'm liking so much how Shamy are handling their cohabitation.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Two weeks before the bang.  Everyone be cool, be cool...............

Man, I was so ready for watching a new episode next week...

But that's okay, Sheldon and Amy need two weeks for redecorating their place! Fair enough! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

I loved the neosporin scene ! It is so rare to see Sheldon give compliments just like that . And Amy being visibly giddy and flattered about it was the icing on the cake.  It came so out of the left field for me ! 

And i loved all the painting scenes too ! I guess they wasted Christopher Lloyd and the Shelnard resolution was lousy but Shamy interactions were so cute .

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, April said:

A little late to the party cause I had a busy morning but here are my Shamy thoughts on 10x10:

- First of all I was positively surprised by what we got. They were so cute in this!! <3

- The brief discussion about redecorating 4B was lovely. We got confirmation that they'll stay there (which of course we knew already but some people in the audience didn't get the memo, wonder what JR from Glamour has to say about this LOL) and they really want to make the place their own. I actually love how Sheldon hates the furniture - makes me wonder if they'll really go shopping to get something new, get some of their old furniture or if Amy's "We can't throw away Penny's stuff" is the end of the discussion here... hmmm...

- Them giving back the painting was adorable and Penny's reaction to that was hilarious!! As I said in the other thread: everything involving the painting was gold! It's a show stealer prop!

- We know now that Sheldon is officially out of 4A's lease by the end of the month which should be Dec 2016 (because the timeline is fucked up like that ugh) so it makes sense that they move the stuff from his room - hence why we see quite a collection of those things in the redecorated 4B bedroom in the upcoming episode. Also, man they're really quick if they got all of that done in one afternoon or so.

- Amy for once not getting Sheldon's sarcasm with the neosporin and him calling her cute for that was adorable! And her reaction to that was the cutest! OMG AMY YOU SWEET CINNAMON ROLE! <3

- In general I enjoy those little moments this season where they kinda turned the tables with the usual Shamy interactions showing them much more equal and underlining their similarities.

Anyway, all I really want is the next episode - too bad we have to wait 1 week for the first promos and stuff and 2 weeks to actually watch it.

Yeah, the time line is really fucked up! Or...Sheldon is really multitasking, in the first scenes 4B bedroom is still in its Penny's mode, and by the very next day he has planned his revenge toward Leonard, found the "right" guy for it and redecorated his and Amy's new room. This is a man of action!!! LOL! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah, the time line is really fucked up! Or...Sheldon is really multitasking, in the first scenes 4B bedroom is still in its Penny's mode, and by the very next day he has planned his revenge toward Leonard, found the "right" guy for it and redecorated his and Amy's new room. This is a man of action!!! LOL! 

I guess by the time he let Theodore into his room he had his stuff moved out of 4A and into 4B. And perhaps Amy went over to her apartment and got a box or two of her stuff. 

But yeah, it's all done pretty quickly. Imagine in between his little revenge plots against Leonard Sheldon is like "Your birthday is tomorrow, Amy! Hurry with your boxes we don't have time, chop chop!!" LOL

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, April said:

I guess by the time he let Theodore into his room he had his stuff moved out of 4A and into 4B. And perhaps Amy went over to her apartment and got a box or two of her stuff. 

But yeah, it's all done pretty quickly. Imagine in between his little revenge plots against Leonard Sheldon is like "Your birthday is tomorrow, Amy! Hurry with your boxes we don't have time, chop chop!!" LOL

Oh, and he had also to get his "come hither" PJ ready for the use! What a busy day for our man, and he didn't sleep at all that night, between waiting for midnight to wake Amy up and whatever happened later! And the day after he for sure he didn't sleep either,  he had another pretty "busy" night! LOL!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, April said:

- The brief discussion about redecorating 4B was lovely. We got confirmation that they'll stay there (which of course we knew already but some people in the audience didn't get the memo, wonder what JR from Glamour has to say about this LOL) and they really want to make the place their own. I actually love how Sheldon hates the furniture - makes me wonder if they'll really go shopping to get something new, get some of their old furniture or if Amy's "We can't throw away Penny's stuff" is the end of the discussion here... hmmm...

I don't think they'll keep Penny's stuff since Sheldon and Amy both seem to want to re-do stuff a little and the Living room at least still looks "too Pennyish" if you know what I mean.  They don't have to get rid of everything but I don't see why they can't bring in Amy's love seat and chair from her place.  It's the same size as Penny's and it would suite Shamy's taste better.  It might take a few more episodes but I don't expect to be seeing Penny's living room furniture there for too much longer. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I don't think they'll keep Penny's stuff since Sheldon and Amy both seem to want to re-do stuff a little and the Living room at least still looks "too Pennyish" if you know what I mean.  They don't have to get rid of everything but I don't see why they can't bring in Amy's love seat and chair from her place.  It's the same size as Penny's and it would suite Shamy's taste better.  It might take a few more episodes but I don't expect to be seeing Penny's living room furniture there for too much longer. 

That would be my ideal solution as well! This episode mostly deals with all the loose stuff like memorabilia and decoration and such. It would be great to have another episode actually dealing with the furniture.

• Like 3