The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

18 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Shamy take a trip to Texas over New Years!!! DEAD!

I have been imagining this for ages. Hope it's a great occasion !

4 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I have been imagining this for ages. Hope it's a great occasion !

I can't wait to find out more. We'll be well into the new year before they show this episode so I wonder if there's another reason for going ? Mary or her mother's significant birthday ?

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Anyway, so happy about a Christmas\New Year episode, even in flash back! It was a while we didn't have those!!! Christmas in Texas sounds so good for Shamy!!

So happy too, as a New year's episode was something that I have really wished for in tbbt

Shamy in Texas really sounds great! Amy meeting Sheldon' s family and their interactions with her, which occasion made them to go there, where did they sleep, oh I 'd love to see Mary's reaction as she found her son already share a bed with Amy. So many questions about what happened and what the writers worked about shamy in this episode.

My gut was right, more shamy goodness is coming! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

Probably asking for a lot and it's a stretch, but Amy and Sheldon two-steppin' at a country New Year's party in Texas would be pretty cool! And they do dance well together :)

And since Sheldon is from eastern Texas I'm thinkin' they could go to Pasadena Texas and do their partying at Gilley's, Urban Cowboy style lol...

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 7

14 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Probably asking for a lot and it's a stretch, but Amy and Sheldon two-steppin' at a country New Year's party in Texas would be pretty cool! And they do dance well together :)

Shamy dancing again on screen is one the things of my shamy things I wish for they do list. :)

Edited by spidergirl
Pronoum missing
  • Like 6

25 minutes ago, April said:

I'm really excited about the spoiler bit we got. Shamy in Texas could be gold It's hard to tell though where this story is going and we didn't even get a guest star announcement like we often do. So I guess it's open season for speculations! LOL

IIRC one of the few Molaro interview bits was basically someone asking him about how Mary would feel with regards to Shamy moving in together and maybe that's when the idea for this episode was born? Especially with Sheldon's remark like "If my mother asks we're sleeping in bunk beds" in 10x11 I was hoping there would be a follow up. Maybe it'll the be fanfic classic of Mary giving them separate rooms/beds and during the night one is sneaking into the other's bed because they've gotten so used to sharing a bed that they can't sleep without each other? I'd love that. <3

Mary knows they had sex and she must know they are living together and sharing a bed. lol Shelly your mother is too wise to be fobbed off by that. :icon_wink:

I have no doubt if we actually see Mary and if it turns out they are staying say a night then they have to bring some kind of religious based humor into it, they won't be able to resist lol.

I love your idea! It would be very funny if she was trying to separate them at night in her household but one of them sneaks into the other's bed at night lol. Or even better they both bump into each other, both having the same idea LOL!

But we could be getting way ahead of ourselves in terms of what we actually see in this trip or the flashback. They do like to have similar storyline themes in episodes, see Penny and Amy lying to Leonard and Sheldon, Raj and Stuart arguing as were Sheldon and Leonard. If Lenny are fighting it's possible that Shamy could be arguing over something on their trip or along the way.

Hopefully fingers crossed we are lucky to learn some more in the coming days.:)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

21 minutes ago, April said:

during the night one is sneaking into the other's bed because they've gotten so used to sharing a bed that they can't sleep without each other?

I would be in heaven if that happened, especially after all we know about 10x11, the proposal is coming, I´m feeling it  

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, anicez said:

I would be in heaven if that happened, especially after all we know about 10x11, the proposal is coming, I´m feeling it  

I know! Since the moment I have read the spoiler about they went to Texas that proposal possibility doesnt leave my mind... :wub: 

Keep the expectations low, Spider. You should keep them low. But I can´t , it is hopeless! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Mary knows they had sex and she must know they are living together and sharing a bed. lol Shelly your mother is too wise to be fobbed off by that. :icon_wink:

I have no doubt if we actually see Mary and if it turns out they are staying say a night then they have to bring some kind of religious based humor into it, they won't be able to resist lol.

I love your idea! It would be very funny if she was trying to separate them at night in her household but one of them sneaks into the other's bed at night lol. Or even better they both bump into each other, both having the same idea LOL!

I also think Mary wouldn't be fooled by that and also that she probably isn't that bothered. Compared to his siblings Sheldon is an angel and Mary knows Amy is the one for him. And as she said in an earlier episode: "The moment a man lays with a woman, they are married in the eyes of the Lord." ;D

It would be fun though if she were calling Sheldon's silly bluff by trying to separate them and see how long they play along until they finally fess up the truth. LOL

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

But we could be getting way ahead of ourselves in terms of what we actually see in this trip or the flashback. They do like to have similar storyline themes in episodes, see Penny and Amy lying to Leonard and Sheldon, Raj and Stuart arguing as were Sheldon and Leonard. If Lenny are fighting it's possible that Shamy could be arguing over something on their trip or along the way.

Hopefully fingers crossed we are lucky to learn some more in the coming days.:)

Yeah, we'll have to wait and see. The above was just really the first thing that came to mind based on past snippets.

Fingers crossed we'll be something good! No one wants another Meemaw situation. ugh

elementaryfingerscrossed.gif

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Tenji said:

More spoilers coming out gradually on IG. Mary is in the episode as Shamy went to visit her. Apparently she didn't know they had moved in together and Amy tells her but she's happy. As this is a flashback, Shamy are telling Penny and Leonard that they didn't have a great time in Texas so I don't know what else happens.

Thank you so much for providing those snippets :)

Oh I just hope it might have not been anything wrong with Meemaw. It would be time for she gives  support to her moonpie as Amy is the one for Sheldon.

Edited by spidergirl
Sometimes translation from my mother language is messed in my mind. Sorry :)
  • Like 2

Just now, Tenji said:

No... it sounds like Sheldon gets pissed off when Mary says she was happy for them because she always assumed he'd be single!

Oh, good! It sounds better!

Thanks for clarify it :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tenji said:

More spoilers coming out gradually on IG. Mary is in the episode as Shamy went to visit her. Apparently she didn't know they had moved in together and Amy tells her but she's happy. As this is a flashback, Shamy are telling Penny and Leonard that they didn't have a great time in Texas so I don't know what else happens.

3 minutes ago, Tenji said:

No... it sounds like Sheldon gets pissed off when Mary says she was happy for them because she always assumed he'd be single!

Oh that sounds intriguing... and a bit confusing. LOL

Thanks for relaying the information!

• Like 2

OMG Shamy in Texas for Christmas/ New Year's Eve!!!!!!!! Another dream coming true! :tender:

I'm joining the hope that we get to see Shamy sleeping in a bunk bed and Sheldon hangs upside down from the upper bed to give Amy a good night kiss or that they have to sleep in different rooms, but as Sheldon can't sleep without Amy next to him, he decides to search her. Unfortunately he doesn't know in which room she sleeps so he checks Evers room looking for her. But he's not the only one who is walking around. There's also his mother's lover who wants to visit Mary, his nephew with his small bladder who walks to the toilet every 30 minutes and ends up in a different every time and his brother George jr. Who is sleepwalking around as well. So perfect chaos. LOL

Or Sheldon is honest and confesses that he sinned with Amy.

Mary: I'm so glad that you both are here. Amy I have prepared George Jr. old bedroom for you. He preferes to live with this whore. 

Sheldon: That was not necessary mother, Amy sleeps in my room.

Mary: But there's only one small bed. 

Sheldon: Don't worry we'll make ourselves comfortable.

Amy: We spoon. (Amy looks at Sheldon and smiles brightly)

Mary: I hope that you don't pretend to sin in your bedroom? Under my roof? 

Sheldon: This train has left the station a year ago.

Amy: I can assure you that your son is a gentle lover. (She gives him this bright smile again(

Mary tries to process the information, grabs her cross, and crosses herself several times while she kneels and folds her hands.

Sheldon: Mother, what are you doing? 

Mary: I'm praying that your souls don't burn in hell.

I can't like any comments because I've spent my 100 likes already. 

30 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Thanks for the information Tenji I really appreciate your efforts! Sounds exciting. Any news about Lenny or Howardette?

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 6

I can understand where Mary is coming from, she must have thought he would always remain single. It's not like he showed any interest in being with anyone before he met Amy. If Sheldon takes any offence to that belief I am sure it won't be for long, with both Mary and Amy pointing it out and making him realise there was some truth to it.

I have this vision of Mary praying for years for her son to find some happiness so she must be really happy and proud.

She might be deeply religious but there is no question she absolutely loves her son and wants the best for him. If some of that goes against her religious beliefs (though even she isn't as devout as you are at first led to believe) then so be it.

She will be happy for them but also pray for them lol.

• Like 7

I'm surprised that Sheldon is mad about the fact that his mother thought he would be single forever. He was never interested in relationships nor girls, before he met Amy and enjoyed his own company the most. So why does it hurt him to hear that his mother thought he would be single for the Rest of his life, because she thought that he would be all he needs? Was she speaking out loud, what he was fearing deep inside him? That he would end up alone because he thought he would never find someone who could accept him just as he is? Was that the reason, why he was looking for a room mate? Because he didn't want to be alone and wanted to have someone who takes care of him? This could be the reason why he prepared the Tests , to find someone with the closest compatibility to him and someone who would be willing to sign his room mate agreement, so he could force him to do everything he wants, to make himself feel comfortable. That's why he stayed together with Leonard for so long, he even thought that they would live forever, because Leonard was willing to do everything and he shared his love for comic books and Sci-Fi movies and series. But when Amy showed up, he realized that there was indeed someone who could love him just as he is, someone who understands him and who is similar to him. He hates beging lonely, as every other human being, so he was happy to meet Amy, who would love him and made him love her as well.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I can understand where Mary is coming from, she must have thought he would always remain single. It's not like he showed any interest in being with anyone before he met Amy. If Sheldon takes any offence to that belief I am sure it won't be for long, with both Mary and Amy pointing it out and making him realise there was some truth to it.

I have this vision of Mary praying for years for her son to find some happiness so she must be really happy and proud.

She might be deeply religious but there is no question she absolutely loves her son and wants the best for him. If some of that goes against her religious beliefs (though even she isn't as devout as you are at first led to believe) then so be it.

She will be happy for them but also pray for them lol.

I disagree here.  I think it was a really crappy thing to say and I am sure hurtful for Sheldon to hear from his mother of all people.  There is a difference between Mary maybe saying that she didn't think he would ever come around to wanting to be in a relationship and saying that because of the personality and the traits he displayed at the ripe old age of 3 that she pretty much came to the conclusion that no woman would want to be with him.  It's also one thing to go through life making the "choice" to remain single and focus on other things and another to have you mother, again, believe that no one would find you worthy to be in a relationship with should you choose to do so.  I don't believe there was any intended malice on Mary's part in feeling the way that she felt.  But that doesn't mean that Sheldon doesn't have every right to be offended and/or hurt by all.

• Like 6

Sheldon goes to get his ear pierced? Oh boy that sounds really promising, lol! 

Bad boy atitude! Amy might have thought it titilating! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
Invented word replaced for the corrected one, Sorry :-)
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

I disagree here.  I think it was a really crappy thing to say and I am sure hurtful for Sheldon to hear from his mother of all people.  There is a difference between Mary maybe saying that she didn't think he would ever come around to wanting to be in a relationship and saying that because of the personality and the traits he displayed at the ripe old age of 3 that she pretty much came to the conclusion that no woman would want to be with him.  It's also one thing to go through life making the "choice" to remain single and focus on other things and another to have you mother, again, believe that no one would find you worthy to be in a relationship with should you choose to do so.  I don't believe there was any intended malice on Mary's part in feeling the way that she felt.  But that doesn't mean that Sheldon doesn't have every right to be offended and/or hurt by all.

Yeah, it is one thing to think about your child 'I don't understand you', or 'you are different, and not many people will.appreciate that'. Which I am willing to believe is what Mary actually meant. But it seems that what she SAID was 'i can't believe someone wants you'. Which is a straight-up awful thing to say to ANYone, let alone your own child.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Tenji said:

No news on the other couples that I saw. Plot sounds more comical than anything else. Apparently Sheldon goes to get his ear pierced as an act of rebellion against his mother! She of course makes him take it out. This is from a forum member's IG account so thanks to them (and the attendee) for taking the time to share xx

On one hand it is sad to hear that we don't get any other couple plots.:umbrage:(although I read in the DT thread that Lenny are having a discussion about a TV show)

On the other hand, I'm really excited about the Shamy plot. The more I read about it, the more excited I get! Is Sheldon really going to pierce his ear? Or does he pretends to do that and chickens out right before he does? 

Now Sheldon needs to buy some tight jeans, black boots and a black leather jacket and gel his hair and tell his mother that he joined a biker gang. I'm sure Amy would love his new outfit and join also the biker gang, to shock her mother as well. :girlwink:

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Now Sheldon needs to buy some tight jeans, black boots and a black leather jacket and gel his hair and tell his mother that he joined a biker gang. I'm sure Amy would love his new outfit! :girlwink:

Mary might not handle well with such huge changes, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1