Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

1 minute ago, veejay said:

Well, it’s never too late to watch it again. :shy:

sham_075.gif

Yay -  thank you !! 

You are right of course !!

• Like 3

Now I can't stop staring at the gif...the tender way that Amy is kissing Sheldon is killing me. :wub:

One week until my sanity be lost...

*stares and keep staring*

7 minutes ago, veejay said:

Well, it’s never too late to watch it again. :shy:

sham_075.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

I look forward to many more gifs after the episode airs :girldevil:

Me too! Which kiss did you think was the hottest? I am so excited for this episode!
  • Like 4

Reading the TR I'd expected to see Amy in something more Hogwartzy than merely an academic gown over her nightie. Something Harry Potter-y such as a long, smart dress and perhaps a witch's hat came to mind. Is this the best that wardrobe could do for our Shamy ? Is this all it takes to cheer Sheldon up ?

Borrowing a line from Howard, "You lucky bastard"....

Hey @stephenhawking I think youre due for a post about 10x11 lol..

IMG_5145.JPG

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Me too! Which kiss did you think was the hottest? I am so excited for this episode!

Three out of four. Hahaha.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Reading the TR I'd expected to see Amy in something more Hogwartzy than merely an academic gown over her nightie. Something Harry Potter-y such as a long, smart dress and perhaps a witch's hat came to mind. Is this the best that wardrobe could do for our Shamy ? Is this all it takes to cheer Sheldon up ?

Hey, I typed "robe" in the TR. Nailed it. Haha.

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

It's a Hufflepuff Harry Potter robe, a Hufflepuff Harry Potter scarf, a Harry Potter wand, and matching school uniform shoes. It's only the nighty that's not HP related.

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I believe that the goal for the seduction game between shamy was the simplicity of something which they are into. I mean, something from the mind as it is something that Amy loves about as it is related  with her work and something from culture pop that Sheldon loves and at same time both are into those things but both prove to each other how much they love one other. 

So Amy wearing a gown with  the robe, well she is not a fashion girl who would wear a neglige or something alike for seduce Sheldon, at least for now, as they need first to include sex as a more regular thing between them for later then improve their sexy games. And I have a feeling that Sheldon would love that gown on Amy as she surely love his sexy pajamas. 

And last but not least, that gown would be removed in a wink, so there was no need to a whole Howgartz uniforme to remove. At least for now for first impressions  :wink: 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I believe that the goal for the seduction game between shamy was the simplicity of something which they are into. I mean, something from the mind as it is something that Amy loves about as it is related  with her work and something from culture pop that Sheldon loves and at same time both are into those things but both prove to each other how much they love one other. 

So Amy wearing a gown with  the robe, well she is not a fashion girl who would wear a neglige or something alike for seduce Sheldon, at least for now, as they need first to include sex as a more regular thing between them for later then improve their sexy games. And I have a feeling that Sheldon would love that gown on Amy as she surely love his sexy pajamas. 

And last but not least, that gown would be removed in a wink, so there was no need to a whole Howgartz uniforme to remove. At least for now for first impressions  :wink: 

I'm confused : she's wearing a gown. There's no sign of a robe : she's wearing her ordinary nightie instead. That disappoints me as it defeats the purpose of dressing up.  Or - I think I might be getting it now -  is 'robe' American for academic gown ?

33 minutes ago, April said:

It's a Hufflepuff Harry Potter robe, a Hufflepuff Harry Potter scarf, a Harry Potter wand, and matching school uniform shoes. It's only the nighty that's not HP related.

What robe ?

4 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I'm confused : she's wearing a gown. There's no sign of a robe : she's wearing her ordinary nightie instead. That disappoints me as it defeats the purpose of dressing up.  Or - I think I might be getting it now -  is 'robe' American for academic gown ?

Now I am confused  too...

Isnt a robe the right word for describe what she is wearing with the nighthown?

If it is not, my mistake....

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

What robe ?

What is a robe in your opinion, that you were okay with it before you saw her? Just curious. 

We've already had plenty of kissing today but no reason to spare the little trip down memory lane. 6 days left!!

Countdown to 10x11 - Shamy Kisses

TBBTShamykiss5.gif

The Kiss: Making out on their 5th anniversary.

Favourite Detail: All the little touches.

• Like 6

But you're right.... it's more of a gown. But still curious about your take on, "robe" that had you thinking she'd look a certain way.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

What robe ?

The terms of gown and robe are used pretty interchangeable in this case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robe

It's not even a British English vs American English thing from what I can tell.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

But you're right.... it's more of a gown. But still curious about your take on, "robe" that had you thinking she'd look a certain way.

Thanks for the tip. Sometimes translations can be tricky. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Thanks for the tip. Sometimes translations can be tricky. 

No no, guys, "robe" is the correct term, don't worry. They are also called "robes" in the HP books - so that is canon! ;D

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, April said:

No no, guys, "robe" is the correct term, don't worry. They are also called "robes" in the HP books - so that is canon! ;D

Okay, good, I got away with this one. Haha.

5 minutes ago, April said:

*is relieved*

Thanks for that :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

Even if that was the beginning of a nightmare for all of us, until 9.10 aired, for me Sheldon saying "anyway" and leaning for another kiss was the sexiest Shamy related thing I had seen in the show. 

Yes, the kiss is bittersweet in that way. But that "Anyway..." was so great. <3

I've started to use it so frequently... like every time I'm starting to write a paragraph with "Anyway..." I read it in Sheldon's voice and it makes me happy.

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

BTW, don't you think that this kiss is resamble the one in the promo? Just this time is Amy  the one that doesn't want to break the kiss.

I thought that as well! LOL

9 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Okay, good, I got away with this one. Haha.

8 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

*is relieved*

Thanks for that :)

You're welcome. If you need some facts to check, I'm your gal! ;D

Marthasalute.gif

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, April said:

The terms of gown and robe are used pretty interchangeable in this case: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robe

In all the sixty-four years since I started nursery school it's always been called a gown. I know of no school or college that would call it a robe. I've only ever lived in England and Wales, though. The main thing is, I get it, thanks.   Harry Potter books have different versions on opposite sides of the pond; I remember now. I still think the nightie spoils the ship for a ha'porth of tar, but if it makes Shamy happy, fair enough.

It's not the first time this season I've been confused : you should have seen what I imagined when Sheldon reminded Leonard to water the avocado pit. :)

21 minutes ago, April said:

In the picture where it says 'academic robes' the 'robes' include more than the gown. There's some thing under the gown. That's where I didn't expect a nightie.

Because I am so happy with that wonderfully sexy and sweet Shamy sneak peek, I am sharing my favourite shamy hug so far. Each week we see them more relaxed, confortable and even getting a bit naughty with each other and everything got really better after this hug. Their relationship is really something challenging but really beautiful and meaningful and it makes me happy as viewer and fan :wub:

Favourite detail: their confort can be seen by their smiles and by the way Sheldon hug Amy even tigthly . Amy's happy face makes  me all warm and fussy:wub:

36cdfc56-f738-474b-99f3-4ac5c80b66c6.gifFa

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7