The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

17 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I don't know if Sheldon would allow Jane Austen next to his Comics. But it would be nice if Amy would sort her books in colours like Mayim does and would argue with Sheldon because he prefers an alphabetical order. LOL Or they exchange their books, so Amy reads a comic, while Sheldon reads "Emma" or "The Turn of The Screw"(although this one might be too scary for him LOL) and they talk about the just read book afterwards. I find Amy's thoughts about superheroes interesting. (I loved when she and the girls talked about Thors hammer)

I hope we get to see Ricky again. He had such an inimitable character. :icon_wink:

Or another monkey of Amy's lab, how about an oran-utan? I would crack up laughing if he would love Amy to read "The Murders in the Rue Morgue".

If Amy brought home an orang-utan Sheldon would move back into 4A faster then Lenny could say 'you don't live here anymore!'

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Shamy gal said:

Assuming that half of the books in the bookcases in the living room of 4A are Sheldon, plus what what's got in his bedroom, plus Amy's Chaucer collection and her own science books, they're going to need several large bookcases.  On top of that Sheldon needs a desk and somewhere for his game consoles.  Amy also needs somewhere for her harp and a space to do her quilting.  What they really need is another room.

Or as moving in or moving out from somewhere is usually a chance for organize in a better way our stuff, I can see Amy and Sheldon ķeep some stuff not so used in their daily routine in his store, where he kept everything he had ever had. I also can see Amy helping slowly her boyfriend about getting rid off some stuff  from there as he can see now some changes are not so hard to accept them and helping him to realize some stuff are like memories and must be kept, others not. Course Sheldon  would not ride off most of stuff but surely  some he is ready to. 

There is so much potencial for new plots for shamy adjust to new situations that makes me so hopeful for new seasons!

I am a believer, always :)

33 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I don't know if Sheldon would allow Jane Austen next to his Comics. 

In past he would not but now, he would at least try. Amy now use cosplay to seduce him, something Amy would not ever be into, as she spoke about those things as for children only. They compromise now, so imo there is hope for both books be side by side on a bookcase. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

If Amy brought home an orang-utan Sheldon would move back into 4A faster then Lenny could say 'you don't live here anymore!'

I´m sorry I forgot to put a "LOL" or at least a smiling smiley behind that sentence, to show that I was just kidding.

I thought the fact that Amy is reading "The Murders in The Rue Morgue" to an Orang-utan in their apartment would be ironic and funny enough.

I guess humour is not my strongest suit...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I´m sorry I forgot to put a "LOL" or at least a smiling smiley behind that sentence, to show that I was just kidding.

I thought the fact that Amy is reading "The Murders in The Rue Morgue" to an Orang-utan in their apartment would be ironic and funny enough.

CapReference.gif

:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Never heard of it.

Time for the kiss of the day and as of now we've entered the blissful post-breakup era or as I like to think of it: the "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ISN'T FANFIC!!?!?" era. Only 5 days left!!

Countdown to 10x11 - Shamy Kisses

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

The Kiss: After getting back together and mutual ILYs Dave encourages them to kiss.

Favourite Detail: The way Sheldon pulls her close.

• Like 8

On 09/12/2016 at 7:29 PM, spidergirl said:

Now I am confused  too...

Isnt a robe the right word for describe what she is wearing with the nighthown?

If it is not, my mistake....

It's actually my mistake. I've seen a larger picture, a still, and I can now see it is a robe she's wearing, open as if it's an academic gown. I now also realise, thanks to observant posters, that she must have been purposely displaying her nightie like that. It's not the ptb making the wardrobe people make her look sloppy or careless as I first saw it : it is a different nightie Sheldon hasn't seen before. 

8 hours ago, Desdemona said:

I don't know if Sheldon would allow Jane Austen next to his Comics. But it would be nice if Amy would sort her books in colours like Mayim does and would argue with Sheldon because he prefers an alphabetical order. LOL Or they exchange their books, so Amy reads a comic, while Sheldon reads "Emma" or "The Turn of The Screw"(although this one might be too scary for him LOL) and they talk about the just read book afterwards. I find Amy's thoughts about superheroes interesting. (I loved when she and the girls talked about Thors hammer)

I hope we get to see Ricky again. He had such an inimitable character. :icon_wink:

Or another monkey of Amy's lab, how about an oran-utan? I would crack up laughing if he would love Amy to read "The Murders in the Rue Morgue".

I'd be terribly confused if he wanted her to read The Pit and the Pendulum. I'd wonder if there were avocadoes in it. :)

Edited by joyceraye
adding smiley
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, April said:

Time for the kiss of the day and as of now we've entered the blissful post-breakup era or as I like to think of it: the "HOLY SHIT I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ISN'T FANFIC!!?!?" era. Only 5 days left!!

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

The Kiss: After getting back together and mutual ILYs Dave encourages them to kiss.

Oh that kiss! I would be all night long talking about it and about the other they shared after.:wub:

My favourite detail is that litle pressure from Sheldon 's hand on Amy's back as he pulls her close. It is hot!! *sighs*

Today I share one of my favourite shamy moments post 9.11, post coitus, lol!  I loved the hearted talk they had before and finaly Sheldon was able to wish a happy Valentine's to Amy. :)

My favourite part is Sheldon winks at Amy as he said she had a confetu on her nose. Sheldon Cooper winking at Amy and I am dead, cant help myself! :wub:

image.gif.6a4d0bc72d70e57910c042196bbeadc8.gif

• Like 5

On 12/9/2016 at 2:34 PM, April said:

We've already had plenty of kissing today but no reason to spare the little trip down memory lane. 6 days left!!

TBBTShamykiss5.gif

The Kiss: Making out on their 5th anniversary.

Favourite Detail: All the little touches.

I know a new kiss has been posted, but I wanted to say my favorite part of this kiss is my conjecture that he was thinking about The Flash to distract himself from his raging hormones which he wasn't yet ready to deal with. 

2 hours ago, April said:

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

My favorite detail here is that they sort of avoid looking directly at each other after.  I feel like they are too overwhelmed to really deal with it all at once.   It's cute.  

Edited by MsRajeshFowlerCooper
  • Like 8

31 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I know a new kiss has been posted, but I wanted to say my favorite part of this kiss is my conjecture that he was thinking about The Flash to distract himself from his raging hormones which he wasn't yet ready to deal with. 

I thought I was the only one having this theory! :icon_cheesygrin:

31 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

My favorite detail here is that they sort of avoid looking directly at each other after.  I feel like they are too overwhelmed to really deal with it all at once.   It's cute.  

I know! Every detail is perfection! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, April said:

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

Oh, that kiss, the one thing every Shamy shipper around the world was expecting. Wa all were Dave on this one!!!

gif3.gif

• Like 7

57 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, that kiss, the one thing every Shamy shipper around the world was expecting. Wa all were Dave on this one!!!

gif3.gif

So true! Love the scenes sequence in Amy's apartment, everything got so perfect! :wub:

What became so perfect is now Sheldon doesn't need guidance for kissing Amy and for asking her for other things. So proud of our Shelley! 

5 days... Getting nervous...anyone else?

Oh boy I think this is going to happen to me thursday night! :icon_cheesygrin:

tumblr_mcchxhzuC01rr72xvo1_250-1.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, April said:

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

Yeah it was a great scene. Full of passion and so welcomed after what was a rough break up period for both of them and the Shamy fandom. The movement of their bodies for example  the way the arms move around and bring them closer together, so special.

My favorite part of that scene was the bit after when you thought there was going to be a nod back to Flaming Spittoon when Sheldon said 'well I will let you get back to your date' and Amy is having none of it lol. She tells him to get back here and pulls him back into another embrace even though Dave was there, it was kind of like they were in their caught up in their own moment and oblivious to the outside world.

Though maybe that should be treated as a separate kiss even though they both appear in the same scene? :icon_wink:

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

15 hours ago, April said:

TBBTShamykiss6.gif

Ooooohhh! This kiss! :wub: When I first saw it I was a bit disappointed because I had expected more from the taping report, but I've learnt to appreciate it.

Favourite detail: can's choose one! :icon_lol: I have two:

1) Sheldon sliding his left arm along her back, moving his hand from her right to her left shoulder. I love how he encloses her body with his arms, completely surrounding her. Also, I love that it's a slow movement - it's so tender! And it gives the impression that he's not even realising what he's doing, that's it's coming naturally from him.

2) Sheldon tilting his head more to the right immediately after moving his arm, really getting into the kiss. He's gonna love French kissing when he lets himself loose a bit more :icon_mrgreen:

Edited by Sylphadora
  • Like 7

38 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Though maybe that should be treated as a separate kiss even though they both appear in the same scene? :icon_wink:

Spoilers, sweetie! That's the one for tonight! ;D

• Like 4

18 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

Never heard of it.

Never mind. It's my fault, because I assumed that everyone would know Edgar Allan Poe's books. I'm sorry. But you are right, Sheldon would never allowed an orang-utan in their apartment. And that's for a good reason. They are incalculable creatures, like every wild animal. And they are ten times stronger than any human. So you better don't mess up with them.

ATTENTION SPOILER: The Murderer  in "The Murders in The Rue Morgue" was an Orang-utan who killed its victims in a very brutal way. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Never mind. It's my fault, because I assumed that everyone would know Edgar Allan Poe's books. I'm sorry. But you are right, Sheldon would never allowed an orang-utan in their apartment. And that's for a good reason. They are incalculable creatures, like every wild animal. And they are ten times stronger than any human. So you better don't mess up with them.

ATTENTION SPOILER: The Murderer  in "The Murders in The Rue Morgue" was an Orang-utan who killed its victims in a very brutal way. 

Yeah you don't mess with them LOL

right-turn-clyde.gif

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, joyceraye said:

It's actually my mistake. I've seen a larger picture, a still, and I can now see it is a robe she's wearing, open as if it's an academic gown. I now also realise, thanks to observant posters, that she must have been purposely displaying her nightie like that. It's not the ptb making the wardrobe people make her look sloppy or careless as I first saw it : it is a different nightie Sheldon hasn't seen before. 

I'd be terribly confused if he wanted her to read The Pit and the Pendulum. I'd wonder if there were avocadoes in it. :)

Amy should better read this one out of Sheldon's ear shot as well, otherwise poor Shelly wouldn't be table to sleep. I once heard that "The Pit and The Pendulum" was a submission for the "SAW" movie.  :biggrin: They even used the Pendulum in of their movies. 

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah you don't mess with them LOL:

right-turn-clyde.gif

From one of my favorite comedy films lol

LOL an Orang-utan playing domino with humans. I have to watch this one! How's it called?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Amy should better read this one out of Sheldon's ear shot as well, otherwise poor Shelly wouldn't be table to sleep. I once heard that "The Pit and The Pendulum" was a submission for the "SAW" movie.  :biggrin: They even used the Pendulum in of their movies. 

LOL an Orang-utan playing domino with humans. I have to watch this one! How's it called?

The film is called 'Every Which Way but Loose' and it was such a big hit they also did a sequel called 'Any Which Way You Can'. Clint Eastwood film about this trucker who is also a bare knuckle fighter in his spare time that is looking for love and he has a pet Orang-utan called Clyde. Very funny, Clyde steals a lot of scenes lol

Those bikers are the Black Widows a motorcycle gang lol that he has a lot of run ins with.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Let me tell you that specific kiss would deserve a thread just for analyse it, lol! Such shamy feelings power on it! :wub:

42 minutes ago, April said:

Spoilers, sweetie! That's the one for tonight! ;D

Your idea for 10.11 countdown was brilliant! It is so apreciated!  It has been so good revisiting each shamy kisses! I just hope we get in 10.11 a few so powerful as it was the kiss you are posting tonight! Gosh, it is taking so long for be thursday again! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

The film is called 'Every Which Way but Loose' and it was such a big hit they also did a sequel called 'Any Which Way You Can'. Clint Eastwood film about this trucker who is also a bare knuckle fighter in his spare time that is looking for love and he has a pet Orang-utan called Clyde. Very funny, Clyde steals a lot of scenes lol

Those bikers are the Black Widows a motorcycle gang lol that he has a lot of run ins with.

Thanks Jonny! Sounds great! 

• Like 1

I have a question for all Shamy Fans: Would you guys, be interested in a "Shamy fanfiction made Shamy Fandom" thread? It would be thread where everyone would have the chance to write his/her ideas for a Shamy fanfiction. If you want to know how this would look like take a look at my "Lenny fanfiction made by Lenny Fandom" thread. You find it in the fanfiction and art section. I'm planning to open a Howardette fanfiction thread as well.

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I have a question for all Shamy Fans: Would you guys, be interested in a "Shamy fanfiction made Shamy Fandom" thread? It would be thread where everyone would have the chance to write his/her ideas for a Shamy fanfiction. If you want to know how this would look like take a look at my "Lenny fanfiction made by Lenny Fandom" thread. You find it in the fanfiction and art section. I'm planning to open a Howardette fanfiction thread as well.

I am in for reading and giving "likes" :)

• Like 4