The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

47 minutes ago, April said:

Only 4 days to go which takes us to part two of the reunion makeout that just wouldn't stop:

Countdown to 10x11 - Shamy Kisses

TBBTShamykiss7a.gifTBBTShamykiss7b.gif

The Kiss: After Sheldon politely excuses himself and turns to leave Amy drags him back in for another round! Get it, gurl!!

Favourite Detail: For some reason I always loved the tender way Amy puts her hand on Sheldon's back in the end. <3

Omg, that kiss was one of my shamy wishes  that came true! :wub:

I love everything about it, especially Sheldon' s inocence as he thought he could make such love confession and going way from Amy's place. Love how she dragged him back and what passionate kiss!! :wub:

I would talk about this all night long as I said earlier so for your sake, I am saying most favourite detail, because I just can't pick just one! 

The way Sheldon 's lips were ready for kissing Amy was so awesome! 

The beginning of a new shamy 's era :wink:

a362a67e-efdd-4aff-97d8-9cdd5f2c8712.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, April said:

Only 4 days to go which takes us to part two of the reunion makeout that just wouldn't stop:

The Kiss: After Sheldon politely excuses himself and turns to leave Amy drags him back in for another round! Get it, gurl!!

Favourite Detail: For some reason I always loved the tender way Amy puts her hand on Sheldon's back in the end. <3

My favorite detail is the way Sheldon runs back to her.  It's probably the fasted we've ever seen him move on the show, except maybe when he was running from the dog  with the hotdogs in his pocket or when he stole the movie from Wil Wheaton.  (This is very appropriate given that the Flash broke them up). 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, April said:

That was a great kiss indeed! I love the way Sheldon rocks Amy from one side to the other, while kissing her passionately, holding her tight, his whole body was saying: "Boy, I've missed you so much! I'll never let you go again!" And I loved how Amy held Sheldon's arm, as if she wanted to make sure, that he didn't pull it back.

But I loved their dialogue as  well, how he told that he couldn't get her out of his head and that he really wanted to be her boyfriend again. But what I lovef the most about the their dialogue was this one: 

tumblr_nz83wzjEwe1udc5s3o3_400.gif

That makes me fangirl every time I See it!

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Jonny said:

The film is called 'Every Which Way but Loose' and it was such a big hit they also did a sequel called 'Any Which Way You Can'. Clint Eastwood film about this trucker who is also a bare knuckle fighter in his spare time that is looking for love and he has a pet Orang-utan called Clyde. Very funny, Clyde steals a lot of scenes lol

Those bikers are the Black Widows a motorcycle gang lol that he has a lot of run ins with.

"Right turn Clyde" lol

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Soopysue said:

Awwww all the kisses, I'm such a sucker for Shamy kisses they really are the best *heart eyes* ......this one is my favourite, love Amy pulling him back in and Sheldon so eager to come back even in front of Dave !!!! Plus Sheldon really looks so into the kiss , it even looks open mouthed !!......squeeeeeee !!!! 

Cant wait for this weeks episode !

New TR on Tuesday/Wednesday as well hopefully !! Then Jim on Ellen on Friday ! Yay - this is a fun week !!

I agree, that's going to be an amazing week for us, potentially we might have something funny to speak about every day! 10.11 promo pics (today is the day, I feel it!!), the sneak peeks, then the episode itself,  the good stuff you mentioned and all the nice pictures of Jim in a tuxedo that are all over the internet right now! BTW, in an interview he said that, if that's up to him, he wants TBBT to continue! Christmas comes a bit earlier in Shamyland!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

37 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree, that's going to be an amazing week for us, potentially we might have something funny to speak about every day! 10.11 promo pics (today is the day, I feel it!!), the sneak peeks, then the episode itself,  the good stuff you mentioned and all the nice pictures in Jim in a tuxedo that are all over the internet right now! BTW, in an interview he said that, if that's up to him, he wants TBBT to continue! Christmas comes a bit earlier in Shamyland!

This is it, we are in The week !!!! :wub:

Can't wait for the all good stuff you mentioned and seeing Jim saying he wants Tbbt to continue, it made my morning!!

I believe we will have good news about it, I dont believe in any ridiculous rumour that have been told last hours, not for a single  second!!

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, another possible goodie I've forgotten...Today is Mayim's birthday! If we are very very lucky, we might get a Majim's pic from the set, on Mondays they should pre-shoot some scenes!LOL!

Oh you're right! Maybe we got a Majim selfie! That would be the perfect begining for such exciting week! :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I'm already in a state of rapture just going off the TR, the discussion on here from all the posters and the promo. God only knows what I will be like when the promo photos come out and any sneak peak clips! I lost my shit like several weeks ago, been thinking about this episode constantly ever since that TR LOL!

Not expecting any cast interviews or quotes from Molaro, though I do believe Jessica Radloff from Glamour Magazine is working on an article regarding the show and if she ships anybody on the show it's Shamy. So maybe there might be something directly from the cast or the powers that be in there. If Simon or Melissa were to do something I would very much enjoy reading quotes from them about their storyline as well.  

Any cast stuff/publicity for the episode this week would be the icing on the cake. :)

Agree! It has to have something big as publicity for this episode, can not believe it would be just the usual promo photos and sneak peaks. It is about coitus 2.0 after all. And a new character even the tiny and noise one, lol! Much fluff and sexyness ahead, I need info for calm my nerves down! Please , writers! Actors , whoever can provide some  info! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
Pronoums switch, sorry
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

Agree! It has to have something big as publicity for this episode, can not believe it would be just the usual promo photos and sneak peaks. It is about coitus 2.0 after all. And a new character even the tiny and noise one, lol! Much fluff and sexyness ahead, we need info for calm our nerves down! Please , writers! Actors , whoever, we need info! :icon_cheesygrin:

Like you said Coitus 2.0 and the birth of the first (and only one imo) baby on the show. If that doesn't get Molaro talking nothing will lol

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Like you said Coitus 2.0 and the birth of the first (and only one imo) baby on the show. If that doesn't get Molaro talking nothing will lol

I think you 're right, more babies maybe in last episode, from shamy or lenny. Although  I 'd like to get a nice glimpse of daddy Sheldon but well, if that happened off screen, I would be happy.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

Just read Molaro's quotes about Shamy, he said that Sheldon is struggling still with intimacy but that he doesn't dislike it. Honestly I am not sure I have seen him struggling this season Steve...

Has he got mixed up with the living changes? Which obviously provided some challenges.

LOL maybe it's like one of @wowbagger 's behind the scenes fan fics. He says Sheldon is struggling and facing this internal battle still to pacify Lorre lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

I have read it and seemed that he was talking about Sheldon before physical intimacy than this Sheldon that dances flamenco and does MRI scans for show Amy how much he loves her. Well, maybe we dont need  Molaro  talking after all, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

As I keep saying: this guy's job is to tease the audience so that they tune in to check it out. Maybe implying that there's still something holding him back is supposed to make people curious how this will play out - and then surprise who can't wait for midnight to get down to business.

Though admittedly I immediately also thought about the BTS fanfic by @wowbagger

LMAO

• Like 7

Well we got something from Steve, good to know he is still alive and well! I was beginning to think he might have holed up in a bunker somewhere not to be disturbed whilst working on that 'thing'.

• Like 7

I really hope this is ok to put here ?!! It's too adorable !

Wait - where did you see a Molaro interview ?? 

• Like 9

3 days to go as we're approaching the big bang! YAY!!

TBBTShamykiss8.gif

The Kiss: Sheldon asks Amy for consent and she replies with a kiss.

Favourite Detail: I love that this is an homage to their first kiss oh so many years ago. <3

• Like 6

Hmmmm Steve ! He's such a tease to the general public - we know better !!!!! :icon_cheesygrin: - plus if this is Sheldon still "struggling " then I'm really looking forward to comfortable  Sheldon haha !!!! 

• Like 5