The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

12 minutes ago, April said:

3 days to go as we're approaching the big bang! YAY!!

Countdown to 10x11 - Shamy Kisses

TBBTShamykiss8.gif

The Kiss: Sheldon asks Amy for consent and she replies with a kiss.

Favourite Detail: I love that this is an homage to their first kiss oh so many years ago. <3

I love all shamy kisses but those after their reunion are really the best! :wub:

I just love this scene before they went to "action", the dialogue is so meanigful and so "them", Opening is really an outstanding shamy episode.

My favourite detail is Sheldon got ready  for kissing Amy back as fast as she got closer to him. The man is a kisser, lol!

And because this week is a steamy one for our beloved couple, I share first time that Amy showed Sheldon that she knew how to relax him...

Sheldon-and-Amy-Massage-shamy-sheldon-amy-24549051-500-632.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, wowbagger said:

Honestly, you work and work and slave away on Writers' Room Fanfics, and then Molaro basically pips you to the post forever. Hmph.

But doesn't this feel like Molaro is giving an interview to a bemused interviewer, while looking nervously over his shoulder the whole time?

[...]

LOL My thoughts exactly! Those fanfics basically write themselves at this point. Bless.

1 hour ago, Soopysue said:

Hmmmm Steve ! He's such a tease to the general public - we know better !!!!! :icon_cheesygrin: - plus if this is Sheldon still "struggling " then I'm really looking forward to comfortable  Sheldon haha !!!! 

I know right?!? If this is "Sheldon is just slowly coming around" or whatever then lord help us when he's all in! LMAO

Obligatory gif is obligatory:

TBBThipsdontlie.gif

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, April said:

LOL My thoughts exactly! Those fanfics basically write themselves at this point. Bless.

I know right?!? If this is "Sheldon is just slowly coming around" or whatever then lord help us when he's all in! LMAO

Obligatory gif is obligatory:

TBBThipsdontlie.gif

Exactly !! Lol ! 

Plus YAY for my favourite Jim gif !!! 

• Like 4

Hi guys just went to mayim twitter and she had picture saying wardrobe malfunction on my birthday wearing fish net stockings dont it has to do with shamy for tomorrow taping  but they would be doing some taping today right

Hi guys just went to mayim twitter and she had picture saying wardrobe malfunction on my birthday wearing fish net stockings dont it has to do with shamy for tomorrow taping  but they would be doing some taping today right

I think they are her usual clothes. She is wearing a Star Wars dress too which I know she has worn before.
  • Like 3

Did we got Sneak peeks before promo pics? What has happened? Did the photographer ruin them? Just kidding, of course...Those sneak peeks are adorable! The first one ended at the best part, but even so it was just so tender! Sheldon waiting for exactly midnight, Amy so flattered and happy about that, everything was sweet! The second one was fun too, have you noticed that Sheldon taps on Amy's knee when he mentions the bulk bed? And, his final line killed me "Those are the things we think but we don't say!" Sure, Sheldon, you are world while know for taking hurtful things to yourself!LOL!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

We got Sneek peaks before promo pics? What happened? Did the photographer ruin them? Just kidding, of course...Those sneak peaks are adorable! The first one ended at the best part, but even so it was just so tender! Sheldon waiting for exactly midnight, Amy so flattered and happy about that, everything was sweet! The second one was fun too, have you noticed that Sheldon taps on Amy's knee when he mentions the bulk bed? And, his final line killed me "Those are the things we think but we don't say!" Sure, Sheldon, you are world while know for taking hurtful things to yourself!LOL!!

I wonder if they are trying to keep coitus 2.0 a secret!? I need me some pictures to cry over!
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tenji said:

I wonder if they are trying to keep coitus 2.0 a secret!? I need me some pictures to cry over!

It might be, but wasn't that obvious in the promo that Coitus 2.0 was coming? they even showed Amy in her HP costume...So weird! Anyway, I agree with you! I.Need.Those.Pictures.NOWWWWW!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, April said:

OMG DAT SNEAK PEAK!!

Sheldon's version of "working out to look sexy" is doing sudoku before taking an MRI? And Amy loves it! These two are killing me with their adorableness!!!!

pillowfeels.gif

I hope they've left in the bit where he says the parts lit up are where he was thinking of her.

• Like 4

That sneek peek  is so romantic. I love the low gentle  voice, in which Sheldon says "Happy Birthday" .  That MRI gift , best symbolizes the Shamy relationship.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 8

Promo pics are up! Random thoughts: The RMI is displayed on Amy's nightstand at some point so I guess that's its place now, Amy is wearing the same nightgown as in ON underneath the HP costume, Sheldon is really really hot in his own HP costume (I mean, really hot) and...he actually reached second base before being interrupted by Lenny, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, Tenji said:

*DEAD*

Have you noticed Sheldon upset face as they were interrupted  being Amy in his arms wearing the Hp robe?

Dead, dead, dead!! 

• Like 8

The pictures from the tag, Sheldon pointing his wizards wand at Amy and shooing her into the apartment is soooo loaded with innuendo.

Loved Molaro's line from the TV Line article...“He still struggles with physical intimacy, but he doesn’t dislike it. And he loves Amy.”

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, vonmar said:

The pictures from the tag, Sheldon pointing his wizards wand at Amy and shooing her into the apartment is soooo loaded with innuendo.

Loved Molaro's line from the TV Line article...“He still struggles with physical intimacy, but he doesn’t dislike it. And he loves Amy.”

I love those last two photos !

• Like 4

We also cannot direct people to sites that are not official in the open forum.   Official sites include CBS and TBBT YouTube Channel.  We also allow Seat 42F as they credit CBS and the photographer.  

Post with links or direction to non-official sites have been hidden.  

11 hours ago, Soopysue said:

I really hope this is ok to put here ?!! It's too adorable !

Wait - where did you see a Molaro interview ?? 

Hilarious thanks for sharing! JP has such a fun laugh when he screws up on set, love his out takes especially with Mayim. I'm hoping for a lot of this when S10 ends and the dvd comes out!

• Like 8

Am I the only one that had the impression their bed has shrunk? I mean, it has always been ridiculously small for the two of them, but in the pic where they both lie down (oh, the feels, never thought I would have seen nothing like that on screen!!!) it looks even smaller than usual! I guess they won't change it anymore, the bedroom has been already redecorated and they kept all the original furniture....oh, well, silver linings: it's cozier to have little room when you are cuddling!!!!

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Okay, my random thoughts about everything shamy related that was up yesterday. Oh boy, I am so excited, lol!

The way Sheldon woke up Amy was so tender and so romantic! He could not wait for the morning, could he? His voice , his smile, just wow! And we had not seen yet the kisses from that scene, which I know that, with the MRI gift meaning, will make me teary eyed of joy! :wub:

He had his phone in his hands and he was expecting exactly midnight!!! That whole scene was so romantic, the gift was very thoughtful and so "them", Amy was happy for it even before Sheldon said the line about the lit parts of his brain, he really nailed this one! And I also liked the fact that, even if they were in a hurry and for sure frustrated for being interrupted, Amy carefully set the MRI on her nightstand, I guess that's its place now. Amy and Sheldon apparently have no pictures displayed in their bedroom, probably they didn't have pictures of them displayed in their old apartments too, but now Sheldon's brain is on Amy's nightstand...so romantic!

13 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

What killed me was how hot Sheldon is on his HP clothes and those moments in their bedroom, especially on bed! Our Shelley now went right to second base, omg! I waited so long for he could do that to Amy, lol! She surely was over the moon and then those damn interruptions, lol!

That is killing me, he looks really hot! I also like that sometimes the show pays respect (or at least that's how I read those scenes) to some old Shamy episodes. The first kiss in 9.11 perfectly mirrored their first kiss, and Sheldon reaching second base was Amy's dream since their first cuddle. Of course I'm pretty sure that has happened before (and many times, LOL!!!) but it was nice to see that on screen...as I have said before, never thought that day would have come (pun intended, of course!!!)

• Like 8