The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Well, you can tell it's a crazy day when nobody cares about the 9x11 kisses. LOL

So much good stuff yesterday and today I woke up to the promo pics which just...

TBBT-KCpuppies.gif

I don't know how I will survive this episode!!

• Like 6

I know! That gift was the best choice for Sheldon show how much he loves and desires Amy and it is really the perfect symbol for their relationship.  Photos are related most of times with physical beauty but that MRI scan framed is the perfect display of the meaning of beauty of mind for them. :)

13 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That is killing me, he looks really hot! I also like that sometimes the show pays respect (or at least that's how I read those scenes) to some old Shamy episodes. The first kiss in 9.11 perfectly mirrored their first kiss, and Sheldon reaching second base was Amy's dream since their first cuddle. Of course I'm pretty sure that has happened before (and many times, LOL!!!) but it was nice to see that on screen...as I have said before, never thought that day would have come (pun intended, of course!!!)

True and that makes me so happy! Writers are wrapping things in such beautiful, sexy and meanigful way :)

Sheldon is in love for Amy and is proud of that! And as everything he enjoys he tries to excell himself, he is doing it about the way he expresses his love for Amy. It is so "them" the way they love each other and express it nowdays. Gosh, as fan I could not ask for they be better they are now :wub:

• Like 6

There's an extended promo with more kissing. JFC PROMO PEOPLE, LET US LIVE!!!

Last year we had a month of build up with promos and articles and stuff. This year it like "HOW ABOUT YOU GET EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME 3 DAYS BEFORE THE EPISODE!!???? :D" omg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, April said:

There's an extended promo with more kissing. JFC PROMO PEOPLE, LET US LIVE!!!

Last year we had a month of build up with promos and articles and stuff. This year it like "HOW ABOUT YOU GET EVERYTHING AT THE SAME TIME 3 DAYS BEFORE THE EPISODE!!???? :D" omg

This year they have decided to let the images speak for themselves, LOL!!! Anyway, what else is in store for us? Other interviews? Scoops? Previews? There should be a JR article coming up before the episode airs, but it seems more devoted to Halley, and I wouldn't be surprised of some other Molaro's interviews...we'll see, we are so close to the episode, I'm counting the hours!

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Am I the only one that had the impression their bed has shrunk? I mean, it has always been ridiculously small for the two of them, but in the pic where they both lie down (oh, the feels, never thought I would have seen nothing like that on screen!!!) it looks even smaller than usual! I guess they won't change it anymore, the bedroom has been already redecorated and they kept all the original furniture....oh, well, silver linings: it's cozier to have little room when you are cuddling!!!!

No, you're not the only one who thinks there's less room in the bed. It does seem smaller to me. I like the way they've each  furnished their own side of the bed. Sheldon mustn't be disturbed they don't match symmetrically.

I'm surprised they go to bed so early that Amy is so deeply asleep by midnight that she looks pale and bleary ( well done, make-up and Mayim ) when woken up. Sheldon is consistent, giving her a present that's about himself. I wonder if he gave her anything for Christmas ?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

No, you're not the only one who thinks there's less room in the bed. It does seem smaller to me. I like the way they've each  furnished their own side of the bed. Sheldon mustn't be disturbed they don't match symmetrically.

I'm surprised they go to bed so early that Amy is so deeply asleep by midnight that she looks pale and bleary ( well done, make-up and Mayim ) when woken up. Sheldon is consistent, giving her a present that's about himself. I wonder if he gave her anything for Christmas ?

I guess they kept Sheldon's night schedule (probably less disturbing than the bathroom schedule) and they usually go to bed early. It's interesting that Sheldon was the one not complying to it...

As for the present, it's about Sheldon, but it's something Amy truly appreciates, she studies the brain and Sheldon gave her a MRI of what should be the most remarkable brain in the world, LOL! Amy liked the gift so much, you can tell from her face, and the line about the fact there were lit zones because Sheldon was thinking about her makes the gift something about the two of them, for me.... 

• Like 8

I  guess Amy has her own schedules too, not so restricted as Sheldon course. They are alike in many thins after all. And they are people whose brains work much all day. Usually those people need to rest a bit more than the other people. :)

I see them reading a few pages of a book before turn off the lamps than watching tv on bed, for example. They must have quality sleep time everynight  and well....sometimes what is analysed before they got  a high quality sleep time is not books and comics indeed...

#For Science :icon_cheesygrin:

34 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Edited by spidergirl
Wrong quote. My apologies
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I wake up and see there is ANOTHER PROMO?! My god what are they trying to do kill the fandom with excitement? Yeah Steve I saw loads of intimacy struggles (there are timing struggles obviously, they keep getting interrupted!) in that newly released promo LMAO.

Sheldon: *can't wait for midnight and wants to go straight to business* *more kisses than ever* *going second base* *is turned on by Amy in a sexy outfit* *still wants to have sex after a sleepless night and a long day*

Molaro: "I guess he doesn't hate it..." *looks nervously over his shoulder* "...but he's still struggling so much..."

LOL

Going back to the photos unless it's actually proven otherwise I am going to believe that Amy is into the Harry Potter stuff just as much as Sheldon is.

There was a little bit in 4x01 when they drove with Penny to their date. Penny made a stupid comment, Sheldon was shaking his head in disapproval and called her a "muggle" and I think Amy nodded understanding the reference. HP never came up between them after that as far as I can remember and since Amy was so disapproving about superheroes and dopey space movies I was always wondering if that HP joke was a fluke or if she actually likes it. So I guess we have our answer now!???

The way she is dressed coming back from the place could point to that.

Sooo, how much of this stuff will Molaro snatch to keep for himself? #HufflepuffPride

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I wake up and see there is ANOTHER PROMO?! My god what are they trying to do kill the fandom with excitement? Yeah Steve I saw loads of intimacy struggles (there are timing struggles obviously, they keep getting interrupted!) in that newly released promo LMAO.

Going back to the photos unless it's actually proven otherwise I am going to believe that Amy is into the Harry Potter stuff just as much as Sheldon is. The way she is dressed coming back from the place could point to that. I can imagine they go back into their apartment Amy puts on her Hufflepuff robe and they act out some seriously kinky shit before they rip their clothes off each other.

I think it is an absolute certainty there will be M rated fan fics aplenty written after that scene ends lol

And that promo is so great! I think they are trying to kill us before thrursday, lol! But then there is no audience, I think they dont know what they are doing! :icon_cheesygrin:

The whole HP stuff suits so well shamy! I always thought that from all things Sheldon loves , HP would be one of the possible universes that Amy would be into too. There is something about bookworm Hermione that suits so well wih Amy's style :wub:

And there is the "Muggles" mention in S4 that showed us that Amy knew what Sheldon was talking about!

What I have never thought was that shamy could use HP universe for seducing each other! It reminds me also the wonderful HP fandom and their sexy fics between Ron and Hermione. Seeing in the show  Amy and Sheldon are fans of HP , imo as fan of both ships , it is so cool! Like Ron usually said about amazing stuff:

"Wicked!" :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

14 minutes ago, April said:

Sheldon: *can't wait for midnight and wants to go straight to business* *more kisses than ever* *going second base* *is turned on by Amy in a sexy outfit* *still wants to have sex after a sleepless night and a long day*

Molaro: "I guess he doesn't hate it..." *looks nervously over his shoulder* "...but he's still struggling so much..."

LOL

There was a little bit in 4x01 when they drove with Penny to their date. Penny made a stupid comment, Sheldon was shaking his head in disapproval and called her a "muggle" and I think Amy nodded understanding the reference. HP never came up between them after that as far as I can remember and since Amy was so disapproving about superheroes and dopey space movies I was always wondering if that HP joke was a fluke or if she actually likes it. So I guess we have our answer now!???

Sooo, how much of this stuff will Molaro snatch to keep for himself? #HufflepuffPride

Yeah I remember the muggles reference and it looked like she totally got it.

Also IIRC and I could be wrong here in Bakersfield I am pretty sure Amy mentions wands and saying something in an exasperated way (that a fan of something would) 'are you trying to compare something with wands?' Maybe comparing Thor's hammer with a wand and she found that ridiculous. Though I would really need to watch it again, I could be way way wrong here.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah I remember the muggles reference and it looked like she totally got it.

Also IIRC and I could be wrong here in Bakersfield I am pretty sure Amy mentions wands and saying something in an exasperated way (that a fan of something would) 'are you trying to compare something with wands?' Maybe comparing Thor's hammer with a wand and she found that ridiculous. Though I would really need to watch it again, I could be way way wrong here.

AMY: OK, if you're going to start comparing wands and hammers, I can't even take you seriously!

LMAO This line if even better if we're going with the idea of Amy being a Potterhead! OMG

• Like 9

I love all the promos, the pics and all related, I'm very excited for friday morning when I´ll see it, It´s feel like Christmas, yeah!!

Edited by anicez
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, anicez said:

I love all the promos, the pics and all related, I'm very excited for friday morning when I´ll see it, It´s feel like Christmas, yeah!!

Me too and that one of Sheldon with his hand on Amy's knee, gosh, I melted here! :wub:

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

So, I originally said three out of the four kisses are sexy and I may have been proven wrong after the preview I just watched. It must have been because it was his, "I'm no longer in the mood" kiss that threw me off but boy was I wrong. 

....but in my defense, I saw coitus 2.0 twice and it was hard to focus completely. LOL

Oh I see what you mean! :wink:

That bold quote you wrote is disturbing my concentration! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, joyceraye said:

I think they stick to Sheldon's 9 p.m. bed time. 

• Like 1

The bed does seem smaller but that is probably just be the camera angle, maybe more zoomed in as well on them. If you see the picture when both of them are sitting on the foot of the bed it looks more like the size we are accustomed to seeing.

• Like 3

Hey guys! Excitement is the magic word, right? 

I never watch promos, but I might make an exception for this one. I like seeing everything in completion in the episode but I have 6 days till the episode so maybe I'll just break my own rule. 

I can't wait to read your thoughts. April, hoping you have a loooooong essay cos that always get me through the long wait.

Yay for Shamy!

Yay for us!

• Like 5

Well , I woke up in such an amazing way this morning with all these pics !!!!! Then arrive at work and get the extended sneak peek .....lets just say not a lot of work was done today haha !!! 

I really don't know how I'm going to function on Friday lol ...............also in case we all forgot .........Happy taping day !!!!!!! I wonder if anyone is going , if we get spoilers this week as well , this may go down as one of the best Shamy fandom weeks so far :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Well , I woke up in such an amazing way this morning with all these pics !!!!! Then arrive at work and get the extended sneak peek .....lets just say not a lot of work was done today haha !!! 

I really don't know how I'm going to function on Friday lol ...............also in case we all forgot .........Happy taping day !!!!!!! I wonder if anyone is going , if we get spoilers this week as well , this may go down as one of the best Shamy fandom weeks so far :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh I have completely forgoten today was taping day, lol! Thanks for reminding that! :)

Happy taping day, everyone! Well, this week will surely be indeed one of best shamy fandom ever! 

Let say I am already to not function well since yesterday, lol! I think I will be without words for a proper post after seeing the episode and then maybe brain works again ! :icon_cheesygrin:

Whatever this taping holds for shamy, we could not be more happier, right? Keep the good shamy things up, writers! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

Happy taping day! What you think guys is going to happen next with our lovers? maybe more "bang" in Amy´s theory? The proposal? I can´t wait to know! 

And for our pleasure I made this GIF for us! (I´m going to be like Sheldon on Thursday night until I´ll see the chapter) 

1fw24o.gif

Edited by anicez
  • Like 9

Happy taping day to all!

Yeah you can add me to the list of people that has very low expectations going into tonight's taping. Jim has had a busy week in particular, though with a show that does pre-tape some scenes an expected lack of screen time isn't always the case.

Honestly if we don't get much Shamy screen time together that will be fine with me. My expectations for Shamy have already been surpassed this season and with 10.11 being so epic I think a slowdown for a little while is ok.

I am sure there will be plenty of Shamy goodness still to come this season, if not this week then later on in the season.

If anyone from the forum is going tonight and they browse this thread enjoy! I hope you have a fantastic time.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8