The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

7 minutes ago, April said:

Okay, I spy with my little eye...

• the GoT sword on the wall
  • on top of the shelf the Green Lantern lantern, Aquaman and something that might be a train but I'm not sure
  • below that is Gollum
  • below that is Spock and possibly Sheldon's old school Doctor Who Cyberman figure (also from his desk)
  • a little further below is one of Amy's monkeys

I guess from now on Sheldon will do without a desk altogether, from the panoramic view Kaley graciously provided us of 4B there's no desk in it, nor it should be, it couldn't fit at all in the living room, unless it's against the forth wall....

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I guess from now on Sheldon will do without a desk altogether, from the panoramic view Kaley graciously provided us of 4B there's no desk in it, nor it should be, it couldn't fit at all in the living room, unless it's against the forth wall....

Maybe he still go to 4 A if he needs to work on a desk. It would be an excuse for the character still go there often besides the gang meals together.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Maybe he still go to 4 A if he needs to work on a desk. It would be an excuse for the character still go there often besides the gang meals together.

I think that too, besides Leonard and Sheldon work together in the military project so makes sense that they work in the same place, plus if Howard work with them too. Two desks, more space to walk and for the boards. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

He has a whiteboard up on the wall and we've seen him on his laptop while sitting on the couch, so it looks like he will do some work in 4B.

As S/L/H are all still working on the project for the government, I can imagine that he and Leonard would still do work together in 4A. if necessary.

I do agree with @mirs1 that Sheldon's desk could be in 4B, bu up against the fourth wall, so we would only see it when they filmed his using it.  We're probably going to have to wait until we get a fresh look at 4A to see if Sheldon's desk is still there.

The set decorators must be having so much fun with this!

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, vonmar said:

As S/L/H are all still working on the project for the government, I can imagine that he and Leonard would still do work together in 4A. if necessary.

Yeah or in their lab on campus. The great thing about the whiteboard being in 4B is he can show he is working at home. Of course 4A is still an option but that will make some go apeshit.

Who knows we might not see them do any major work again until the project is nearing a conclusion and they have plenty of time to get that done.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

On 7.12.2016 at 2:22 PM, joyceraye said:

Oddly enough, I've imagined the opposite. I've always thought there'd be a houseful for some occasion and Mary announces  that people have to share so she's put Amy and Sheldon in the same room. She says she hopes they won't mind, ( tongue-in-cheek : it hasn't sunk in with them that Mary's grasped Sheldon's implications they've slept together at least once.) but if they're offended by the implication and thoughts of what it looks like, Amy could go in with someone else (eg Constance) and Sheldon can have some revolting uncle in with him. :)

9 hours ago, spidergirl said:

And while he's there he can gaze at Amy's portrait which is on his side of the desk pair.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oh this is all so exciting - the wee set changes that mean so much, I really can't express enough how happy I am that their apartment truly is a mix of both of their things , oh the feels guys !!

Plus 2 interviews you say !!!! Although none with captain Jim - he's the best *heart eyes * swoooon !!! So as @mirs1 says as much as I adore Mayim she can sometimes be a buzz kill - although after the taping of this weeks ep we'll see Thursday/Friday she did say there was sweet Shamy we'd love (*clears throat * that's an understatement !! Lol ) so yeah Molaro & Mayim interviews, hopes not built up, taking with pinch of salt !!!! 

Still no news from last nights taping ?? Ah well surprise for us in the New year .......do I sound calm ? .... I tried to sound calm , you know I'm not good with no spoilers !!! Haha !! 

Wait - I just remembered Jim is going to be on Ellen on Friday !!!! Woohoooo - let's hope they chat about TBBT as well as Hidden figures :) - so much happening this week, we are lucky shippers ! 

No news yet...

I am not good with  no spoilers either, lol! 

However due the most recent shamy relationship developments, I am calmer than I thought I would. :)

Well, at least until tomorrow' s night, lol! Then it is going to be the chaos to this fan before be able to watch the 10.11 episode... :icon_cheesygrin:

tumblr_mcchxhzuC01rr72xvo1_250-1.gif

• Like 4

1 minute ago, spidergirl said:

No news yet...

I am not good with  no spoilers either, lol! 

However due the most recent shamy relationship developments, I am calmer than I thought I would. :)

Well, at least until tomorrow' s night, lol! Then it is going to be the chaos to this fan before be able to watch the 10.11 episode... :icon_cheesygrin:

tumblr_mcchxhzuC01rr72xvo1_250-1.gif

I do not think I´m capable of sleeping tomorrow knowing that hours later the chapter will be on, I think that on Friday I will get up earlier than ever! LOL
Please, I need something from the report, so I can focus on my work this morning!

tumblr_mxipq7Obrz1sipi67o1_500.gif

• Like 4

PDA kissing that gets really passionate and more flirting between them from the looks of the taping. Can't wait!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, shamyyellow said:

I was at the taping tonight. Shamy are so cute and in love. I wrote a full taping report in the main thread, but I just had to say it here... that they are so sweet. 

They kiss goodbye in front of Lenny and it gets so heated that Penny has to call them off of each other. The kiss was very much like the Shenny kiss in 9.02, leg lift and all. They taped in twice with the first take being a bit more awkward and the second take being more passionate. I think they will go with the second one because it goes a lot better with the overall theme of the episode, but we'll see. 

Then they had a contest of who was going to miss who more. Lots of science talk here that I didn't understand, but they were basically doing the typical "No, I love you more" back and forth in their special Shamy way and once again, had to be cut off by Penny pulling Amy into the hallway.

Amy gushes about how amazing Sheldon is during girls night, mentioning that he's always asking her how her day was and taking her into consideration. 

Overall, it was just adorable. They're in such a good place right now. I love it.

OMG Thanks so much, sounds like a Shamy´s Fan dream! I can wait to see it :) 

Guys I think the  Coitus 2.0 opened a new era for Shamy! YEAHHH

• Like 9

Squee!!!! :wub:

Thanks so much for the spoilers provided @shamyyellow! You made our day here!!! Hope you had a fabulous time at taping. :)

Gosh, what can I say? Our beloved couple being flirt and kissing passionately in front of others? Oh boy...

a362a67e-efdd-4aff-97d8-9cdd5f2c8712.gif

*be back when brains stops to squeee*

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

I was at the taping tonight. Shamy are so cute and in love. I wrote a full taping report in the main thread, but I just had to say it here... that they are so sweet. 

They kiss goodbye in front of Lenny and it gets so heated that Penny has to call them off of each other. The kiss was very much like the Shenny kiss in 9.02, leg lift and all. They taped in twice with the first take being a bit more awkward and the second take being more passionate. I think they will go with the second one because it goes a lot better with the overall theme of the episode, but we'll see. 

Then they had a contest of who was going to miss who more. Lots of science talk here that I didn't understand, but they were basically doing the typical "No, I love you more" back and forth in their special Shamy way and once again, had to be cut off by Penny pulling Amy into the hallway.

Amy gushes about how amazing Sheldon is during girls night, mentioning that he's always asking her how her day was and taking her into consideration. 

Overall, it was just adorable. They're in such a good place right now. I love it.

Thank you so so much for the TR and all the details!!! <3 <3 <3 Hope you had a great time at the taping!

Happy holidays, fellow Shamies!! Santa Molaro got us some presents!!!

TBBTsquee.gif

Lovey dovey Shamy will be the end of me. OMG!!!

• Like 9

Can't breathe - this is all so awesome, fingers crossed for the 2nd kiss take !!!!! 

Holly crap wooohoooo I'm at work as well !!!

@shamyyellow thank you so much xx

• Like 8

After this tr, we need so much a Captain JIm's interview!! Can' t wait for what he could say to us about shamy this season!

And Mayim , she surely never thought she would kiss Jim so many times, lol!

I just love this hippie Sheldon! And Amy, could be the girl happier? So many gifts to shammies this season for be grateful! :)

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

Thank you @shamyyellow   :)

• Like 3