The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

40 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

I was at the taping tonight. Shamy are so cute and in love. I wrote a full taping report in the main thread, but I just had to say it here... that they are so sweet. 

They kiss goodbye in front of Lenny and it gets so heated that Penny has to call them off of each other. The kiss was very much like the Shenny kiss in 9.02, leg lift and all. They taped in twice with the first take being a bit more awkward and the second take being more passionate. I think they will go with the second one because it goes a lot better with the overall theme of the episode, but we'll see. 

Then they had a contest of who was going to miss who more. Lots of science talk here that I didn't understand, but they were basically doing the typical "No, I love you more" back and forth in their special Shamy way and once again, had to be cut off by Penny pulling Amy into the hallway.

Amy gushes about how amazing Sheldon is during girls night, mentioning that he's always asking her how her day was and taking her into consideration. 

Overall, it was just adorable. They're in such a good place right now. I love it.

Thanks so much for sharing, I am so excited for this episode! 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

Hey, guys, do you remember Molaro's interview? "Sheldon has still problems with physical intimacy, but he s trying and he is so sweet when he tries..." 

Keep trying Shelly, it's not good enough yet but you are on the right track! LOL!

More he tries, more he gets better at it!

Go, Sheldon! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

I've had to sneak to our workshop to calm myself down & get my work head on - no hope there lol !!!

This is all so awesome !!! I'm so so happy guys !!!!

ok back to work - with ridiculous grin in place !!!!!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I'm really looking forward to all of that; the discussion about what "infinity" means and in how many ways you can miss somebody "to infinity" makes me giggle already, that's exactly what I would expect from them. The general flirty tone of the episode and how happy they are in this "honey moon" phase (because that's clearly a honey moon phase, everything is lovely about them) is really amazing. As I said before, I also think it's important that the physical part of the relationship isn't completely forgotten after Coitus 2.0 as it happened in S. 9; that was the most "critical" part for  Shamy in the second part of S. 9, and I like the way the writers are handling it right now, it makes much more sense to me. Also many other issue in the relationship have been addressed, Sheldon is getting more open (also to PDA) and attentive towards Amy, and she can't get enough of phrasing him and giggle about them as a couple. Plus, as you also noticed in another post, sassy Amy, or Amy that is finally the popular girl and is not ashamed of liking it, is just the best! Shamy are in such a good place right now!!!

Oh, @April, given the amount of new Shamy kisses this season, if Sheldon keeps the tradition alive and there is birthday sex also in S. 11 (but not sex just on Amy's birthday, LOL!) I think you might start your count down much earlier!

Exactly! They are like they are in their "honey moon" and that makes me giggle too! Their relationship has been driving to the perfection place, especially this season. First they need to settled the living arrangements as they adjust to each other's personal spaces and their daily rythms. Then they were into get physical again, that for what we have read from last tr, I believe the "once in a year" joke is definetely dead, lol! None couple is all over each other as they seemed to be in 10.13 without they have been  making love often they used to make. I just hope writers wont prove I am wrong about this thought, lol!

Gosh, more taped episodes, more I want so much see them asap and we are going to have the holidays hiatus now! Ahhh *sighs*

So happy that is all over my face and believe me, my colleagues have been looking  at me oddly as I am in my phone, lol!

The things that shamy make to us! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

When will this episode air guys ? 

10.12 airs on January 5th, so I guess this one should air one or, more likely, two weeks later. Starting from January (sweep periods apart) I think there will be more little hiatuses here and there, I don't expect 9 new episodes in a row, as it happened in the first part of S. 9...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Thank you so so much shamyyellow!! OMGGGGG I just can't even believe this season right now. 

Same pinch me!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 9

That new episode sounds wonderful on the Shamy front! Not so much for Lenny, though... Can't wait for that kiss! It seems it's going to be pretty heated.

Do your think that after her birthday they decided that they will have coitus more frequently? I think the coitus frequency issue is still unresolved, and as far as we know, they've slept together just twice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylphadora said:

That new episode sounds wonderful on the Shamy front! Not so much for Lenny, though... Can't wait for that kiss! It seems it's going to be pretty heated.

Do your think that after her birthday they decided that they will have coitus more frequently? I think the coitus frequency issue is still unresolved, and as far as we know, they've slept together just twice.

I actually feel bad for Lenny fans. I'm not one, so I don't mind, but I can see why they're upset. I feel a little guilty celebrating when they're not happy, but Shamy has just been on fire. 

As for the coitus thing, logic and emotion and general experience as a human tells me they're getting it on more often now, but years of experience with the writers of TBBT tells me that the annual sex could still be a thing.

• Like 3

Shamyyellow, thank you from the bottom of my heart! MERLIN'S BEARD! That kiss sounds hella amazing!! I hope they pick the more passionate take as you said! I absolutely ADORE how this is going and where Shamy are in the relationshipnow.

It reminds me of season 8 when the 4 of them were having dinner and Leonard said something very deep and romantic to Penny, and Amy said to sheldon- why dont you ever say something like that. I'm sorry I dont remember the episode. But look how the tables have turned! Shamy are obviously soulmates and it has always been evident inspite of their differences that there is love and trust on a deeper level. Lenny always seemed a bit superficial to me, I never saw that depth in the relationship. The writers have just confirmed the worst fears of Lenny fans. 

But, DAMN, I can't help feel CRAZY about all that Shamy!! God why do have to wait almost a month to see this, why?!!!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, shamyyellow said:

I was at the taping tonight. Shamy are so cute and in love. I wrote a full taping report in the main thread, but I just had to say it here... that they are so sweet. 

They kiss goodbye in front of Lenny and it gets so heated that Penny has to call them off of each other. The kiss was very much like the Shenny kiss in 9.02, leg lift and all. They taped in twice with the first take being a bit more awkward and the second take being more passionate. I think they will go with the second one because it goes a lot better with the overall theme of the episode, but we'll see. 

Then they had a contest of who was going to miss who more. Lots of science talk here that I didn't understand, but they were basically doing the typical "No, I love you more" back and forth in their special Shamy way and once again, had to be cut off by Penny pulling Amy into the hallway.

Amy gushes about how amazing Sheldon is during girls night, mentioning that he's always asking her how her day was and taking her into consideration. 

Overall, it was just adorable. They're in such a good place right now. I love it.

@shamyyellow - Thank you so much for taking the time to write/post what you got to see! I have a curiosity -- I went to a taping of a fairly "meh" episode of late Season 9 (the one where Zack was back, at the wine tasting).  The audience was excited to be there and see it (I know I was :) ), but it definitely felt "meh" as far as the story. With all the discussion in the DT about how the show is going off a cliff, I'm curious what the live audience reaction was to the plot.  Did everyone go nuts with the Shamy kiss and how they are with each other in this episode or was it more like the laughter that accompanied Sheldon's attempted seduction of Amy in Brain Bowl?  Did the audience seem to be following along with the thought the Lenny might be having a rough patch at the moment or were people not into it?  Just thought I'd ask to get another perspective.

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, EggCoriander said:

Remember on the Train when Howard and Bernadette were making Amy jealous by being all romantic and in love? Now she gets to have that!

And Bernadette told Amy not to mind that she had a fixer-upper. It was good advice. Their reward was a lovely smile from Sheldon when Amy told Bernadette she'd turned him into a functional boyfriend.

Edited by joyceraye
missing word
  • Like 4

I've been out all day so only just read the TR ( thank you so much @shamyyellow ) I could hardly believe my eyes!! I was prepared for a very light Shamy episode so to then read that.. I think I actually started to hyperventilate!!lol Can this season get any better????

Anyway..I'm off now to read all of your thoughts!! :-)

• Like 8