The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

4 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm still super excited for the proposal !!!! I'm so so happy with everything we've had this season, I honestly feel like the luckiest shipper ! And agree it really feels like they are married & in honeymoon phase , But I'd really really love it if we had a proposal by at least the end of season 10 .....I have a slight need for closure !!! 

Yes, agree @Jonny ive said all along I thought it'd happen maybe when Amy says something science related for example and Sheldon is blown away by her In their own adorably adorkable way he just asks her to Marry him , spontaneously and very very Shamy !!!

Anyone else still reading & re - reading today wonderful TR ?? 

BTW how many hours till we watch out next instalment of delicious Shamy ????? Eeeeeeeek ! Tomorrows the day ( or Friday morning for those of us not in the US ) 

I have read it so many times that is embarassing, lol!

All these shamy moments on screen will kill me of happiness! Also the promo photos, previews , sneak peeks, gifs...

A taping report like this in The Coitus 2.0 episode's eve is really a blast! Christmas came earlier this year indeed! :wub:

About the proposal, I will love it so much but if we have to wait a bit that's okay. They are already "married" for life :)

4 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

@shamyyellow. Thank you so so much for the taping report . I know Im going to LOVE Sheldon and Amy arguing about the significance of infinity , AND to watch a tiny peck turn into a passionate make out ...feels like the train kiss all over again with an added touch of Herb Garden Germination  and Big Bear Precipitation, which are 2 of my favorite Shamy episodes ever.

And Omg,  the days of the Shamy having a kiss similar to the Shenny kiss may have  finally come LOL. Although,  I personally don't care if they keep the awkward kiss instead of the passionate one,  because (IMO) JP/MB can make awkward kisses appealling and romantic too. 

Sheldon does seem to be putting effort into the relationship more than the other guys in season 10. I can't EVER imagine Sheldon sitting around in his underwear, not caring about himself and not taking care of his personal hygeine.  He is a neat and tidy guy. Plus Sheldon cooks, he is apparently skilled in the bedroom, gives amazingly romantic gifts (MRI anyone?) and asks about Amy her day ! He has made a lot of progress without losing his quirks. And I love that Amy is just as appreciative of his efforts throughout the season. I love that they gush about each other in front of others. Even if it is just for this one episode.After years of digs from others, it is nice to see them be proud of who they are for once, quirks and all.

THis , line by line :)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, April said:

THIS! After years and years of ridicule and belittlement from the whole gang Shamy deserve to enjoy the "fruits of their labour", so to say, cause they have put in a ton of effort to make this relationship work.

Is the current happiness some sort of honeymoon phase? Idk time will tell. But Shamy already know how their relationship won't work when they're not putting in the effort and they know it's worth it. So I'm pretty confident to say they already learned that lesson in the past and will hopefully not forget it in the future. I adore hippie dippy Shamy with all their quirks - long may they be this happy! <3

Hear hear !

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Sheldon and Amy must have gave it to each other well the second time for him to be kissing her like that *winkwink*. :girldevil:

That thought killed me again. *fans self*

I have found I am like a cat, many lives avaiable for  Shamy! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

20 minutes ago, April said:

THIS! After years and years of ridicule and belittlement from the whole gang Shamy deserve to enjoy the "fruits of their labour", so to say, cause they have put in a ton of effort to make this relationship work.

Is the current happiness some sort of honeymoon phase? Idk time will tell. But Shamy already know how their relationship won't work when they're not putting in the effort and they know it's worth it. So I'm pretty confident to say they already learned that lesson in the past and will hopefully not forget it in the future. I adore hippie dippy Shamy with all their quirks - long may they be this happy! <3

Yeah especially people like Raj, FU Raj! (apologies, I'm still annoyed with him over those comments a few episodes back).

Both seem to be working hard on their relationship right now especially learning from past mistakes and it is all paying off!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I would agree, I mean I was very enthusiastic about the proposal before Season 10 started because I went by this theory that we would get just one big 'new' Shamy development in Season 10 and that was the most likely development (I already assumed they would have coitus 2.0). I just never thought living together was even a realistic possibility this season after years of being told it can't happen by the writers. I had imagined maybe at the very end of the show they might or that occasional sleepovers in 4A or Amy's place might be the best we could hope for in Season 10 on the living arrangement front.

We have had so many fantastic Shamy moments that if they want to delay an engagement until another season (assuming we get more) I would be perfectly fine with that.

After reading Molaro's comments in a recent interview I think we are going to get a shock proposal when it happens, like totally unexpected and not planned at all. Sheldon lovingly looking at Amy as they are doing something together having fun and he just utters the words.

I imagine it will be more like Lenny's. They'll be talking about something either together or with someone else, perhaps about not having children illegitimately, and find themselves discussing their marriage.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, April said:

After all the good news today time for our daily Shamy kiss. Tomorrow is the big day!!! :D

Countdown to 10x11 - Shamy Kisses

TBBTShamykiss10.gif

The Kiss: "We can find out together." A tender start to their first time making love. <3

Favourite Detail: That little moment before their lips finally meet.

(Spoiler alert: Yes, there'll be another one tomorrow around this time! ;D)

This was my favorite kiss in 9.11. All the kisses in that episode were special in their own way, but that was everything: I see delicacy, trust, love, innocence in it...it was just perfect.

• Like 9

33 minutes ago, April said:

After all the good news today time for our daily Shamy kiss. Tomorrow is the big day!!! :D

TBBTShamykiss10.gif

The Kiss: "We can find out together." A tender start to their first time making love. <3

My favourite kiss of 9.11 for its simplicity but at same time so meaningfull about their feelings to each other. Because it holds every emotion that they were feeling about the step they were taking together: love, trust and the discovery of something that they were used to not find appealing on past but as they fell in love, it made all sense they try in their own way :)

Favourite detail: the tender way Amy's hand cup Sheldon's cheek. 

Oh and I also love how Sheldon kissed Amy back!

Today I share the shamy moment I most fangirled about when I watched it for the first time, because Sheldon, even not being ready for intimacy with Amy by that time,he tried it virtually as a way to show her he would go there eventually. As they are about 24 hours of having their second Bang, this is the perfect gif for we remember how these two have been building a lovely and passionate relationship :wub:

tumblr_n637ygjpJ31sj94muo1_250.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

Also...my favourite blooper in that episode! Now that I think about it, 9.11 was full of funny Shamy bloopers and non of them made it to the Reel gags in S. 9 DVD...that was not fair!

bl.png

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, April said:

TBBTShamykiss10.gif

Love this kiss!  Two favorite details for me, one before the gif starts.  I love the way that he followed her hand with eyes when she placed it on his cheek - as @mirs1said, the delicate trust and innocence between them was palpable.  I also love that it's ultimately Sheldon that leads this kiss and begins their finding out together.

• Like 7

Well until this weeks episode & of course the episode from todaysTR - the above kiss is at the moment -my favourite , for all the above reasons it's so perfectly Shamy and sexy at the same time ! 

• Like 5

TBBTShamykiss10.gif

The Kiss: "We can find out together." A tender start to their first time making love.

I loved seeing this kiss because it was so unexpected. I remember that the taping report said the scene cut just before they kissed so when the episode actually aired it was the most amazing surprise! It's such a loving and tender kiss. Can't wait for the new hot and sexy kisses though!!
  • Like 5

35 minutes ago, vonmar said:

#coitusversary   :kissing:

Just noticed another item from Amy apartment that made it in 4B; the black and white cushion on her couch in that scene is now under the white board on the wall in Shamy's apartment, LOL!! It's really a fun game, and we haven't seen 10.11 and 10.13 yet, just few snippets on IG and Tumblr, we will be busy for weeks when the episodes featuring 4B bedroom and living room air! Well...given what happens in those episodes, probably it won't be our first thought, but the Holidays Hiatus is long...we have to keep ourselves occupied somehow, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Just noticed another item from Amy apartment that made it in 4B; the black and white cushion on her couch in that scene is now under the white board on the wall in Shamy's apartment, LOL!! It's really a fun game, and we haven't seen 10.11 and 10.13 yet, just few snippets on IG and Tumblr, we will be busy for weeks when the episodes featuring 4B bedroom and living room air! Well...given what happens in those episodes, probably it won't be our first thought, but the Holidays Hiatus is long...we have to keep us occupied somehow, LOL!

That's a great idea for the Holiday hiatus indeed! 

There is another iten from Amy's place at 4 B now. I don’t know its name but I mean that orange thing that can be seen hanging behind 4 B door. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, April said:

OMGOMGOMG MAJIM INTERVIEW ABOUT 10X11!!!! EEEEK!!!

I'll need me Jim's bow-chicka-bow-wow as a reaction gif!! HAHAHAHAHA Amazing! :D

That man never disappoints!!!

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, April said:

I'll need me Jim's bow-chicka-bow-wow as a reaction gif!! HAHAHAHAHA Amazing! :D

its amazing!  I've watched 3x.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, April said:

I am here grinning like mad about that! And the kiss they shared as Amy wore the HP robe? Gosh, all kisses seem to be hot! My heart beat, omg!

And Jim's face as he said it was Amy 's birthhday time?

So dead! Why is wednesday yet?

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That man never disappoints!!!

Indeed! Love him! 

• Like 4