[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Actually, I noticed yesterday night (after having watched the episode for the 1000000000000000th time, LOL!) that Sheldon was suggesting kind of a sexy role play himself when Amy said she had a surprise for him...Here's the lines...

S. Intriguing! Is back on track a hint that it has something to do with trains?

A. No.

S. Because if it did have to do with trains, and you were gonna give...

A. It's not about trains!

S. Oh...Not even a cozy sleeper car on the Orient Express?

What did you have in mind Dr. Cooper? Do sleeper cars on the OE turn you on? LOL!

1 minute ago, wowbagger said:

I was really disappointed that Amy interrupted him - as much as her snapped 'IT'SNOTABOUTTRAINS!'ade me cackle. I want to know what Sheldon thinks of as naughty roleplay! I want to know exactly how bemused/intrigued despite myself I would be!

I was admittedly a bit disappointed that she didn't quip something about "taking the train to Hogwarts". LMAO

All in all though I really love how these two have just started to openly figure out their turn ons and it's such a delight watching them experiment with all sorts of things. And roleplaying being one of them just makes so much sense after "playing doctor - Star Trek style!" and the D&D in Love Spell. These two are so much fun! <3

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

And he even said who was ruining the mood, lol! Sheldon Cooper was indeed in mood of as sexy role play. The day Sheldon has a mood for sex has come! Glorious episode!

Our captain promised us that day would have come sooner or later, LOL!!!

gif8.gif

Edited by mirs1

25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Actually, I noticed yesterday night (after having watched the episode for the 1000000000000000th time, LOL!) that Sheldon was suggesting kind of a sexy role play himself when Amy said she had a surprise for him...Here's the lines...

S. Intriguing! Is back on track a hint that it has something to do with trains?

A. No.

S. Because if it did have to do with trains, and you were gonna give...

A. It's not about trains!

S. Oh...Not even a cozy sleeper car on the Orient Express?

What did you have in mind Dr. Cooper? Do sleeper cars on the OE turn you on? LOL!

He probably has a sleeper car in mind for his honeymoon. Then Amy won't know if it's him or the train rocking her world.

13 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

He probably has a sleeper car in mind for his honeymoon. Then Amy won't know if it's him or the train rocking her world.

love that!, the trains are so much into these two, I was thinking since the 10.11 in a proposal with train´s date night, but the honeymoon sound for me even better.

OMGOSH!.gif

1 hour ago, joyceraye said:

You know what would be romantic? Shamy could spend their honeymoon on the Napa Valley train where the first SIK happened. They already have in their bedroom a model of that particular train, so it has a special meaning for both of them...

Edited by mirs1

2 hours ago, wowbagger said:

I was really disappointed that Amy interrupted him - as much as her snapped 'IT'SNOTABOUTTRAINS!'ade me cackle. I want to know what Sheldon thinks of as naughty roleplay! I want to know exactly how bemused/intrigued despite myself I would be!

Me too! But I think she had not thought well about the Sheldon 's thing with trains, at least before they did HP role play together in that night.

Amy knows Sheldon gets a bit out of control about trains so it was understable her dislike of it as he could get too focused on Hogwarts train than on her sexy robe and on herself. However, what she did not know was how nicely Sheldon could be out of control for a cosplay so it was a question of using the trains in good measure for their fun. I believe next time she would listen carefully what made her man to be on a naughty mode, lol!

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

You know what would be romantic? Shamy could spend their honeymoon on the Napa Valley train where the first SIK happened. They already have in their bedroom a model of that particular train, so it has a special meaning for both of them...

That would be perfect! And Amy knows how meaningful was that train trip in their relationship progress. So girl, loose your fear of trains in your role play fun! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
Some sentences improved

4 hours ago, Jonny said:

Was that the line about you can think something but perhaps don't say it? Can't remember exactly the line but you are right he looked at Amy, a strong hint that he was trying to take her advice of certain behaviors on board.

Yeah Sheldon is trying so hard especially this season on that front, at the brunch we know he said that thing to Stuart about them being like a beta test of guests lol. But he knew very quickly he fucked up and looked to Amy for advice then as well.

Sheldon has become more self aware of himself and his behaviors. Remember the Intimacy Acceleration test he did with Penny when he said he wishes he could read people's minds because it upsets him deeply or he finds it very stressful that he struggles to read people, know if they are laughing at him or with him, whether he has said something to upset them or if they are in a bad mood. Sheldon has shown that he wants to improve on this.

Amy won't force change on him, she won't want to change him radically because she loves him for who he is. But if she can offer some advice especially if Sheldon wants to change something about himself she will offer it. She is always going to help because that is who she is, it's a large reason why I think Amy is amazing. She has shown she will help her friends or her boyfriend if they ever asked her for it. :)

Yes, that's the line I'm talking about.

7 hours ago, amethyst said:

It just melts my heart to think that, even when he's away from her, he's still thinking about her!!:-)

He's not the only who thinks a lot about Amy.

6 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Then Amy won't know if it's him or the train rocking her world.

She already knows it's Sheldon, not the train.

From The Big Bear Precipitation:-

Amy: Okay. My turn. Um, never have I ever completely rocked my girlfriend’s world in bed.

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

Less than one week for Christmas time. A time for family , for sharing love, kisses, hugs and gifts.

And finding a warm place for cuddling or wrapping in a nice source of heat! :icon_cheesygrin:

e94c1bef-688d-452c-9306-c533ae9e9c33.gif

Happy holidays! :wub:

Speaking of Holidays, do you think Shamy spent\will spend (not sure which tense should I use, LOL!) New Year Eve in Texas? From the TR, it looks like Lenny were putting the Christmas decorations away when Shamy arrived, which may suggest they did (not sure when traditionally Americans take their Holidays decorations off, in my Country we keep our Christmas tree up until January 6th...) It's a long time in Texas, probably Sheldon showed Amy around, and she had a lot of time to bond with Mary, and maybe with Constance. I would have liked she was in 10.12, last time she and Amy met they didn't hit off, but with Sheldon so visibly happy, I'm sure meemaw would have been much more welcoming towards the only person who makes him smile that way...

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Speaking of Holidays, do you think Shamy spent\will spend (not sure which tense should I use, LOL!) New Year Eve in Texas? From the TR, it looks like Lenny were putting the Christmas decorations away when Shamy arrived, which may suggest they did (not sure when traditionally Americans take their Holidays decorations off, in my Country we keep our Christmas tree up until January 6th...) It's a long time in Texas, probably Sheldon showed Amy around, and she had a lot of time to bond with Mary, and maybe with Constance. I would have liked she was in 10.12, last time she and Amy met they didn't hit off, but with Sheldon so visibly happy, I'm sure meemaw would have been much more welcoming towards the only person who makes him smile that way...

If they put the Christmas decorations off on January 6th, as we do here too btw, they spent the New years eve in Texas and it would be nice as Amy saw more of Sheldon' s land and could bond more with Constance. I believe after that bad first impression, Sheldon might have talked with his meemaw about how he and Amy are so good now and how it is important to him she got along with Amy. That  surely he listed to her the best Amy's  traits and how that beautiful and clever girl made him happier.

Gosh, I wish we could see something like that!

2 hours ago, spidergirl said:

If they put the Christmas decorations off on January 6th, as we do here too btw, they spent the New years eve in Texas and it would be nice as Amy saw more of Sheldon' s land and could bond more with Constance. I believe after that bad first impression, Sheldon might have talked with his meemaw about how he and Amy are so good now and how it is important to him she got along with Amy. That  surely he listed to her the best Amy's  traits and how that beautiful and clever girl made him happier.

Gosh, I wish we could see something like that!

I would rather see Amy defending herself to his grandma and maybe tell her why she loves Sheldon. We need to hear more of Amy's POV. We have seen Amy's importance to Sheldon through gifts , through his defending of her to Bert, through his increasingly considerate behavior .

Instead of having Sheldon listing all of Amy's nice traits to his grandma, id rather see Amy highlighting  Sheldon's importance to her life. After all, when asked why his Meemaw should give them her blessing,  Amy said she was Sheldon's best shot. That's not very romantic , is it ? So I'd rather see Amy tell his grandma,  that she wants to be with Sheldon and loves him. It will clear up misunderstandings.

Actually , at this point,  I would like the writers to give Amy the chance to defend Sheldon against Kripke,  against her own family or against whoever .Instead of making Sheldon do all the gestures, all the screw ups ,  all the apologizing and all the defending, it would be welcome change. This would also give us a chance to introduce her family. 

Another thing id like to see is Amy naming a disease after Sheldon , something only Sheldon would find romantic , just like Sheldon named an asteroid after her. 

Also on my wishlist is for Amy to initiate sex. Sheldon initiated both the times. This would clear up all misunderstandings about whether she is suppressing her feelings or really okay with once a year or whether Sheldon is refusing her intimacy or whatever.

Now, probably my wishlist wouldn't happen because Amy is a supporting character whereas Sheldon is the lead, so focus will always be on Sheldon's journey , and the writers love cashing in on the suspense of Shamy coitus, but i think Amy’s POV needs to be explored more.

Edited by serena_1995

Those points you made are all great, @serena_1995.Defenitely Amy's povs should be explored more. I was talking specifically of 10.12 tr and more about Sheldon because Amy as supporting character , they don't give her so many chances of doing some things . However as her screen time has been bigger this season, there is still hope at least some things being started by her. Maybe some of your thoughts can happen on screen yet.

About Amy and Meemaw, yeah, that "best shot" was not her best quote indeed. But I think Amy has been learning that she is not better than Sheldon, I mean, a relationship has ups and downs like  each one has best and worst traits. I think she started to realize that when she had the chance of sharing a place with Sheldon.He is not easy but herself is not easier about some things. But course , it would be nice if Amy could clear up Meemaw and even  Mary that she is with Sheldon for him, for loving him an not for pity. Maybe writers do explore that yet.

Amy and initiating sex. I think it is missing it yet but with the once in a year plot centred on her birthday, it made sense we saw Sheldon desiring her beyond the celebration and then he was who initiated it. I am really rooting that we can see that sex for them is not only something for special days and as another  way they express their love to each other. I believe after seeing that MRI scan and finaly being sure that her boyfriend has a sex mood, it might be possible a scene where a Amy in a mood for sex can be explored in a future episode and we see then how balanced shamy  is getting about the ways of they express  their feelings to each other.

Edited by spidergirl

8 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

I would rather see Amy defending herself to his grandma and maybe tell her why she loves Sheldon. We need to hear more of Amy's POV. We have seen Amy's importance to Sheldon through gifts , through his defending of her to Bert, through his increasingly considerate behavior .

Instead of having Sheldon listing all of Amy's nice traits to his grandma, id rather see Amy highlighting  Sheldon's importance to her life. After all, when asked why his Meemaw should give them her blessing,  Amy said she was Sheldon's best shot. That's not very romantic , is it ? So I'd rather see Amy tell his grandma,  that she wants to be with Sheldon and loves him. It will clear up misunderstandings.

Actually , at this point,  I would like the writers to give Amy the chance to defend Sheldon against Kripke,  against her own family or against whoever .Instead of making Sheldon do all the gestures, all the screw ups ,  all the apologizing and all the defending, it would be welcome change. This would also give us a chance to introduce her family. 

I think, so far, this season has been a bit more balanced on that respect. Amy was allowed sometimes to screw up (she lied about her apartment and she spilled the beans with Mary about living with Sheldon) and Sheldon was allowed to be the "more mature" one in those instances. She has also defended Sheldon and their relationship with their friends and overall she is gushing over her fantastic boyfriend as she did in S. 5 when they started dating. What is missing, IMO, is a big romantic gesture on her part. I guess the writers prefer to focus on Sheldon's romantic gestures because, as you said, he is a main character and because he is (was) the least likely to turn into a snuggle bunny. Anyway, now it's official that Sheldon is a romantic, affectionate, loving boyfriend. Amy had romantic gifts and gestures for him in the past, when probably he was not into such things. Now I would love so much hear him saying "Awww Amy!" as I have heard Amy saying "Awww Sheldon!" at some unexpected surprise. Well, the season is still young!

8 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

This would also give us a chance to introduce her family. 

Another thing id like to see is Amy naming a disease after Sheldon , something only Sheldon would find romantic , just like Sheldon named an asteroid after her. 

Also on my wishlist is for Amy to initiate sex. Sheldon initiated both the times. This would clear up all misunderstandings about whether she is suppressing her feelings or really okay with once a year or whether Sheldon is refusing her intimacy or whatever.

Now, probably my wishlist wouldn't happen because Amy is a supporting character whereas Sheldon is the lead, so focus will always be on Sheldon's journey , and the writers love cashing in on the suspense of Shamy coitus, but i think Amy’s POV needs to be explored more.

As for the rest, my wish list for Amy includes all you said. First and formost, I'd like to know something about her family. I don't even want to see them on screen at this point, I would be ok just to know what's up with her father and why she never even mentions him. Then, I would love to see Amy initiating sex. She has always been, IMO, big talks apart, very shy and very conscious of her inexperience. That is sweet, of course, I found very tender that Sheldon was the one reassuring her about their first time. In 10.11, anyway, she has shown that she is stepping up her game, she was the one suggesting the role-play and she seemed very confident with her sexuality. I would like that to be explored more.

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I think, so far, this season has been a bit more balanced on that respect. Amy was allowed sometimes to screw up (she lied about her apartment and she spilled the beans with Mary about living with Sheldon) and Sheldon was allowed to be the "more mature" one in those instances. She has also defended Sheldon and their relationship with their friends and overall she is gushing over her fantastic boyfriend as she did in S. 5 when they started dating. What is missing, IMO, is a big romantic gesture on her part. I guess the writers prefer to focus on Sheldon's romantic gestures because, as you said, he is a main character and because he is (was) the least likely to turn into a snuggle bunny. Anyway, now it's official that Sheldon is a romantic, affectionate, loving boyfriend. Amy had romantic gifts and gestures for him in the past, when probably he was not into such things. Now I would love so much hear him saying "Awww Amy!" as I have heard Amy saying "Awww Sheldon!" at some unexpected surprise. Well, the season is still young!

As for the rest, my wish list for Amy includes all you said. First and formost, I'd like to know something about her family. I don't even want to see them on screen at this point, I would be ok just to know what's up with her father and why she never even mentions him. Then, I would love to see Amy initiating sex. She has always been, IMO, big talks apart, very shy and very conscious of her inexperience. That is sweet, of course, I found very tender that Sheldon was the one reassuring her about their first time. In 10.11, anyway, she has shown that she is stepping up her game, she was the one suggesting the role-play and she seemed very confident with her sexuality. I would like that to be explored more.

I would like a romantic gesture or gift from Amy to Sheldon without being "linked" to a special date, for we could see they could be romantic in a daily basis, like they could make love not only in special ocasions. Last season we heard a "Amyyy!" when she said in Bear episode he rocked her world. Now would be lovely indeed if she could get another "Amyyyyy" because she rocked his world in a romantic way.

11 hours ago, serena_1995 said:

Well, Amy defended Sheldon to Bernie when she called him a freak in s9. She also defended him to Leonard in Hot Tub when he called him the worst and to Lenny in Brain Bowl when they were making fun of him. So for me she's done enough defending. I know that some people have issues with the way she spoke to Meemaw about him but personally I thought it was to be expected since she was put on the spot and probably felt like she had to defend herself. I also happen to think Sheldon's meemaw can diaf but that's beside the point. Also let's not forget her comments about Sheldon on his birthday. And as @mirs1 said she fucked up in 10.7 and 10.12.

What I want is for them to have a talk about what their sex life is going to be from now on, especially since they now live together. Though Amy initiating sex would be awesome too! Well, she did kind of take the initiative with the cosplay. She was certainly assertive there.

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I agree with everything. I only want to add that I still want a science plot for Amy, something that will advance her career. It became apparent in the scene at the hospital where everyone was talking about how far they've come that there hasn't been any movement forward in her career for quite some time now. That's why I'd like for the mice experiment storyline to show up at some point during the season. Of course that would come with the added bonus of Amy maybe flirting with Sheldon. :D And you know, maybe this time they'd have that quickie in her lab : p

25 minutes ago, Judith said:

I agree with everything. I only want to add that I still want a science plot for Amy, something that will advance her career. It became apparent in the scene at the hospital where everyone was talking about how far they've come that there hasn't been any movement forward in her career for quite some time now. That's why I'd like for the mice experiment storyline to show up at some point during the season. Of course that would come with the added bonus of Amy maybe flirting with Sheldon. :D And you know, maybe this time they'd have that quickie in her lab : p

I'm starting to think that all that we were promised about Shamy at SDCC was for some reasons set aside by the writers. Not that I'm complaining, because what we have gotten so far is better than anything I could have dreamt about, but, as a matter of fact, there have been no flag convention and Spockumentary up to now, and I think the mice experiment could have had the same outcome. Some other posters speculated that, in particular, it was the original idea for 10.8 and then it was replaced by the brain cells experiment in the final version, which to me makes sense. That being said, I'd love to see more science plots related to Amy and to see more of her world without Sheldon. We know so little about her work, actually, we don't even know what is her position at  Calthec. At the beginning, she said she was there as a consultant for an experiment, it seemed a temporary job,  not a fellowship or something like that. Nonetheless, three years later she is still there and she has worked on many different projects...

Edited by mirs1

54 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That being said, I'd love to see more science plots related to Amy and to see more of her world without Sheldon. We know so little about her work, actually, we don't even know what is her position at  Calthec. At the beginning, she said she was there as a consultant for an experiment, it seemed a temporary job,  not a fellowship or something like that. Nonetheless, three years later she is still there and she has worked on many different projects...

Yeah, they need to hire a neuroscience consultant - like one who's up to date with the newest developments and everything so that they can write a proper storyline for Amy. (Mayim may have her PhD but she's a bit out of the loop when it comes to academia.)

1 hour ago, Judith said:

I  agree with everything. I only want to add that I still want a science plot for Amy, something that will advance her career. It became apparent in the scene at the hospital where everyone was talking about how far they've come that there hasn't been any movement forward in her career for quite some time now. That's why I'd like for the mice experiment storyline to show up at some point during the season. Of course that would come with the added bonus of Amy maybe flirting with Sheldon. :D And you know, maybe this time they'd have that quickie in her lab : p

Oh that would be so cool! But wait, wouldn't be Sheldon struggle with that, lol? He and Amy would surely do their best at lab. #For science! :icon_cheesygrin:

33 minutes ago, April said:

Yeah, they need to hire a neuroscience consultant - like one who's up to date with the newest developments and everything so that they can write a proper storyline for Amy. (Mayim may have her PhD but she's a bit out of the loop when it comes to academia.)

Yay for all science plots. They would be so interisting and at same time to show more shamy relationship progress. I really miss the time that science was more included into the show plotlines. But I still have hope as Amy in her lab always turn to be great scenes.

Edited by spidergirl
A sentence improved because was messed

45 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I'm starting to think that all that we were promised about Shamy at SDCC was for some reasons set aside by the writers. Not that I'm complaining, because what we have gotten so far is better than anything I could have dreamt about, but, as a matter of fact, there have been no flag convention and Spockumentary up to now, and I think the mice experiment could have had the same outcome. Some other posters speculated that, in particular, it was the original idea for 10.8 and then it was replaced by the brain cells experiment in the final version, which to me makes sense. That being said, I'd love to see more science plots related to Amy and to see more of her world without Sheldon. We know so little about her work, actually, we don't even know what is her position at  Calthec. At the beginning, she said she was there as a consultant for an experiment, it seemed a temporary job,  not a fellowship or something like that. Nonetheless, three years later she is still there and she has worked on many different projects...

That's what I think too. Actually I'm suspecting that the flag convention became the serial apist con and the flag con was swept aside. I admit though that I still want them to go to that flag con. As for Amy, here's hoping we'll see some career success in the second half of the season. She might be a supporting character but so is Howard and he went to space!

1 minute ago, Judith said:

That's what I think too. Actually I'm suspecting that the flag convention became the serial apist con and the flag con was swept aside. I admit though that I still want them to go to that flag con. As for Amy, here's hoping we'll see some career success in the second half of the season. She might be a supporting character but so is Howard and he went to space!

They already had the Serial Apeist con idea at SDCC, as well. I think the FWF segment might be what's left of the Flag convention plot. Oh well...

And big YES to Amy having some career success!! <3

Just now, April said:

They already had the Serial Apeist con idea at SDCC, as well. I think the FWF segment might be what's left of the Flag convention plot. Oh well...

And big YES to Amy having some career success!! <3

Yes, I know, but I'm suspecting that Shamy was supposed to go to the flag con in Fetal Kick but then it became the Serial Apist con, and the flag con was cast aside.

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah I think the mouse orgasm experiment/study was ditched for the skin cell one. I think they had an episode idea all along that they wanted Sheldon to display behaviour like he did in Brain Bowl but they had to come up with a way to get him there. Mouse orgasm study was probably one of their ideas then in the creative process they ditched it for the skin cell combination experiment and I think we will all agree it worked out well! I could be wrong but that is my guess.

I think it was @April that mentioned a real life event that was going on at a similar time as they were filming that they perhaps had a way to make a big deal out of but I believe that happened some time ago. They could still go to a convention, when Lenny went to a comic con you only saw what I imagine would have been a small part of the event. It's possible they could set up an exhibition type room with some stands, extras mingling, perhaps some flag discussion going on etc. But I think the chances are they will probably now perhaps save that until next season, having two similar storylines involving conventions in one season might not be the way to go. 

Can't go wrong with seeing more science Amy, I was so happy to see her back in her lab this season with Sheldon and the small scene when Howard was showing her the Hawking toy. :)

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Yeah I think the mouse orgasm experiment/study was ditched for the skin cell one. I think they had an episode idea all along that they wanted Sheldon to display behaviour like he did in Brain Bowl but they had to come up with a way to get him there. Mouse orgasm study was probably one of their ideas then in the creative process they ditched it for the skin cell combination experiment and I think we will all agree it worked out well! I could be wrong but that is my guess.

It would still be a great study for Amy in the second half of the season and maybe even more fun if it got tied to Shamy giving up on that stupid once a year agreement. I mean, with the skin cell experiment they could cut Sheldon loose as Mr Cosmic Casanova without worrying too much cause there was this procreation theme muddling the waters and they had a convenient reason for Amy to turn his seduction attempts down. So now, with a study about orgasms though... oh boy. That could get really heated, really quick!

And the plot would basically write itself. Maybe they have lunch together at her lab and Amy tells him about her new study and Sheldon is getting weirdly curious about it all. Or it's as simple as Amy taking some work home - cue Sheldon accusing her of littering the apartment with her "adult" magazines/literature/etc. LMAO

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I think it was @April that mentioned a real life event that was going on at a similar time as they were filming that they perhaps had a way to make a big deal out of but I believe that happened some time ago. They could still go to a convention, when Lenny went to a comic con you only saw what I imagine would have been a small part of the event. It's possible they could set up an exhibition type room with some stands, extras mingling, perhaps some flag discussion going on etc. But I think the chances are they will probably now perhaps save that until next season, having two similar storylines involving conventions in one season might not be the way to go. 

I guess for the real life convention to have worked they would have to acknowledge real life time and maybe , you know, not fuck up the pregnancy time line! UGH (Though their shiny trinket maneuver seemed to have worked cause I haven't seen many people/reviewers complain about that.)

we_could_have_had_it_aaaaaaall.mp3

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Can't go wrong with seeing more science Amy, I was so happy to see her back in her lab this season with Sheldon and the small scene when Howard was showing her the Hawking toy. :)

More science!Amy is always a good thing. The small scene with Howard and Raj was a really nice touch!! <3

11 minutes ago, Lia said:

Do you guys think they bring the spockumentary back in the other half of the season ? 

I think so, and I think it would be a big moment from Shamy, when Amy will see Sheldon so hurt when he shown the ring in the documentary, maybe will finish with a sweet scene of the both speaking about how much did they miss each other and how lucky they are now that are together. :)