Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, April said:

A little non-spoiler spoiler I guess:

Source: http://ew.com/tv/2016/12/23/spoiler-room-shield-12-monkeys-supergirl/

I've been enjoying that "boatload of fun stories" immensely so by all means: Keep doing that, Molaro! :icon_wink:

Hear, hear! Keep the domestic bliss, the discovery of many ways of having  fun time together physically or non physically , it has been so good seeing them progressing in their relationship and creating their own routine. :)

I wish we could see them going to a science conference or Amy watching closely Sheldon's work at home or in Caltech in second part of the season. It is always so good as they get into their love for science and at same time their enthusiasm for the things they have in common make them so lovely more quirky, you know.

I wish to see an engagement as everyone but first I would like to see shamy doing a trip, to share a hotel room, buying science souvenirs, lol!

As fan I would like to taste slowly every moment of their living together time before that ring be on Amy's finger. They deserve to have a full lives  with all things couples in love do :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Glad to be back too! Hope everyone had a great time . I did :)

If you follow @ShamyBabboos tumblr, you should read her shamy fics for Christmas eve and day. Both were so adorable! :wub:

 

 

I followed them every day. They were just what I needed while I was scrambling for finals and deadlines. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys! Hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas! I was planning a full re-watch of S. 10 (and some highlights of S. 9) to get through this hiatus, but I'm having some troubles with the internet connection at my folks' house where I currently am for the Holidays, so I have to postpone it until I return home, which will be just in time for 10.12 to air. Well, that makes exactly half a season, it's a good moment to start a re-watch! Anyway, glad to be back with all of you!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Hi guys! Hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas! I was planning a full re-watch of S. 10 (and some highlights of S. 9) to get through this hiatus, but I'm having some troubles with the internet connection at my folks' house where I currently am for the Holidays, so I have to postpone it until I return home, which will be just in time for 10.12 to air. Well, that makes exactly half a season, it's a good moment to start a re-watch! Anyway, glad to be back with all of you!

I  am rewatching since season 1 and having a blast, again! The season 10 I have already rewatched and what a wonderful time for our shamy: Amy doing breakfast for Sheldon, shamy hot and bothered for science, shamy sharing a tooth brush holder, hugs and more hugs, smiles and praises, Sheldon cooking for Amy and brunch, Amy conforting Sheldon after a nightmare, Amy looking after a hurt Sheldon, Sheldon  calling Amy a cute, Sheldon waking Amy up for greeting her for birthday and be ready for having coitus , wow! Can't wait for next episode and for everyhing this season is coming up for them yet!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I  am rewatching since season 1 and having a blast, again! The season 10 I have already rewatched and what a wonderful time for our shamy: Amy doing breakfast for Sheldon, shamy hot and bothered for science, shamy sharing a tooth brush holder, hugs and more hugs, smiles and praises, Sheldon cooking for Amy and brunch, Amy conforting Sheldon after a nightmare, Amy looking after a hurt Sheldon, Sheldon  calling Amy a cute, Sheldon waking Amy up for greeting her for birthday and be ready for having coitus , wow! Can't wait for next episode and for everyhing this season is coming up for them yet!

Ohhhh...don't tease me, I'm in a living hell right now, I can still write e-mails or being in the forum, but every time I try to watch a video on line it freezes every five seconds or something. I'm even out of Netflix, and that was basically an addiction to me! Anyway, hasn't S. 10 been so far the best Shamy season ever or what? LOL!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good morning Shamyland! So, we are in that moment of the year when it's time for stocks for we have done and wishes for what we will do. Let's try that for Shamy, shall we?

If we consider the "solar year", the second half of S. 9 had some fantastic episodes, the Big Baer over all of them, where you can really see why Shamy are together and why they are perfect to each other. There were also some cute moments, like Sheldon naming an asteroid after Amy or the VD episode, and bonding moments, like Sheldon confessing his hoarding problem to Amy. The general attitude for Shamy was more relaxed, they were clearly more intimate and more at ease with each other, but indeed there was still something missing. Sheldon was still not "all in" with Amy, there were moments where he still returned his "old" self, like in 9.23 or in the meemaw episode (where he needed to be pushed by Lenny into doing the right thing). The difference, which I appreciated very much, was that Amy was taking a stand, she expressed clearly her needs and how she wanted to be treated. She wasn't still the "sassy" S. 10 Amy, but she was more assertive for sure.  There was, also, in S. 9, a sort of silence by the writers with respect to Shamy's agreement about sex. They weren't allowed (on screen) to be physical with each other, casual touching apart, and that probably was the cause of a lot of grievance in the fandom.

S. 10, up to now, has been really perfect to me and it has "corrected" whatever flaw Shamy had in S. 9. They are affectionate with each other, it is very clear from the context that they love and desire (in their own quirky way) each other and nobody is forcing the other in an arrangement they are not comfortable with. They are living together, and this is awesome! Sheldon finally is "all in" in the relationship, he was the one suggesting the cohabitation should have happened with them sharing a room ( I would have literally hated if Amy had ended up in Leonard's room in 4A, that would have made no sense whatsoever to me) and he was the one insisting for them to continue with the experiment, despite the initial difficulties. Amy is so funny right now! She is sassy as she was in S. 4, much more self-confident than she has ever been and finally we see her again at work in her lab. Shamy are enjoying living together so much; whether they are doing their internet show, hosting a party, making science together or even having sex, you can tell that they are just having fun, there is no "drama" at all in any of their activities, they are simply having the best time of their lives. Their apartment is slowly looking like them. I like that the decorators kept the original furniture (because, let's face it, this is one of the main set, they can't change it that much...) but added some of Sheldon's and Amy's stuff here and there. Molaro underlined that Sheldon's stuff is slowing going from 4A into 4B, I guess because he is the main character and casual viewers care about him more. But, there are a lot of items from Amy's apartment, I think it's a 50-50 right now. That is wonderful, they are making their nest over there.

As for what I wish...I think I'd like to see all of this continuing, probably some nice plots about them adjusting to "married" life, Molaro has kind of promised that too.If I have to choose one plot I really want to see, it's Sheldon interacting with Amy's family. It's something I've been saying for so long, but I really want to know more about her, her family and her father in particular. I hope that happens soon, and I would like it not to be related directly to an engagement or a wedding, I would like a plot on its own about it...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Good morning Shamyland! So, we are in that moment of the year when it's time for stocks for we have done and wishes for what we will do. Let's try that for Shamy, shall we?

If we consider the "solar year", the second half of S. 9 had some fantastic episodes, the Big Baer over all of them, where you can really see why Shamy are together and why they are perfect to each other. There were also some cute moments, like Sheldon naming an asteroid after Amy or the VD episode, and bonding moments, like Sheldon confessing his hoarding problem to Amy. The general attitude for Shamy was more relaxed, they were clearly more intimate and more at ease with each other, but indeed there was still something missing. Sheldon was still not "all in" with Amy, there were moments where he still returned his "old" self, like in 9.23 or in the meemaw episode (where he needed to be pushed by Lenny into doing the right thing). The difference, which I appreciated very much, was that Amy was taking a stand, she expressed clearly her needs and how she wanted to be treated, and this made a huge difference, for me. She wasn't still the "sassy" S. 10 Amy, but she was more assertive for sure.  There was, also, in S. 9, a sort of silence by the writers with respect to Shamy's agreement about sex. They weren't allowed (on screen) to be physical with each other, casual touching apart, and that probably was the cause of a lot of grievance in the fandom.

S. 10, up to now, has been really perfect to me and it has "corrected" whatever flaw Shamy had in S. 9. They are affectionate with each other, it is very clear from the context that they love and desire (in their own quirky way) each other and nobody is forcing the other in an arrangement they are not comfortable with. They are living together, and this is awesome! Sheldon finally is "all in" in the relationship, he was the one suggesting the cohabitation should have happened with them sharing a room (really literally I would have hated if Amy had ended up in Leonard's room in 4A, that would have made no sense whatsoever to me) and he was the one insisting for them to continue with the experiment, despite the initial difficulties. Amy is so funny right now! She is sassy as she was in S. 4, much more self-confident than she has ever been and finally we see her again at work in her lab. Shamy are enjoying living together so much; whether they are doing their internet show, hosting a party, making science together or even having sex, you can tell that they are just having fun, there is no "drama" at all in any of their activities, they are simply having the best time of their lives. Their apartment is slowly looking like them. I like that the decorators kept the original furniture (because, let's face it, this is one of the main set, they can't change it that much...) but added some of Sheldon's and Amy's stuff here and there. Molaro underlined that Sheldon's stuff is slowing going from 4A into 4B, I guess because he is the main character and people care about him more. But, also Amy's stuff is there, there are a lot of items from Amy's apartment. That is wonderful, they are making their nest over there.

As for what I wish...I think I'd like to see all of this continuing, probably some nice plots about them adjusting to "married" life, Molaro has kind of promised that too.If I have to choose one plot I really want to see, it's Sheldon interacting with Amy's family. It's something I've been saying for so long, but I really want to know more about her, her family and her father in particular. I hope that happens soon, and I would like it not to be related directly to an engagement or a wedding, I would like a plot on its own about it...

This summs so well my thoughts after rewatching the 11 episodes of s10! :)

As I have said earlier I have been rewatching s1 and it is impossible not making comparissions between Sheldon of the beginning of the show and s10 Sheldon. He is more loosen , he was so so uptight, lol!, but there is one thing that was present in all "before Amy "moments in Sheldon life that then became something that was slowly changing but it is realy geting in perfect level this season: Sheldon did not know how to have fun about something or with someone. Even when he was doing something he really had fun or enjoy, it was for the "duty" of doing it right, in right way, you know. Amy gave to Sheldon a new perspective of living life, even living la vida loca between sheets, lol! Amy was indeed the perfect gift to Sheldon 's life and for the dynamic of his character in show.

As most I rewatched the show, I will share my thoughts about Sheldon/ shamy. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently, the monkey at CBS ship Shamy too. This is a collection of lovely Shamy pics from S. 10, its title is "Scientifically Proven Seduction Tricks To Get Sheldon In The Mood", even if, to be fair, in some of those pics it was Sheldon who tried to get Amy in the mood, LOL!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1007197/scientifically-proven-seduction-tricks-to-get-sheldon-in-the-mood/

 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Apparently, the monkey at CBS ship Shamy too. This is a collection of lovely Shamy pics from S. 10, its title is "Scientifically Proven Seduction Tricks To Get Sheldon In The Mood", even if, to be fair, in some of those pics it was Sheldon who tried to get Amy in the mood, LOL!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1007197/scientifically-proven-seduction-tricks-to-get-sheldon-in-the-mood/

 

This collection of photos is gold! Thanks for sharing :)

Haha, yeah, we could say it was 50/50 to get both in the Mood! :icon_cheesygrin:

That flamenco dance, lol! I hope we could see more fun like that! It is so refresh to the show to see shamy doing and discovering new stuff in their relationship, it reminds me the constant fun of begining of the show related with the discovery of a whole new world by Leonard and Sheldon when they met Penny. 

Writers, you have a whole universe of great things for these two adorable dorks do and have the best time of their lives. Don't refrain yourselves, keep writing those wonderful shamy discoveries! :wink:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all !!
Hope you all had a good Christmas, I know we did !!
Daughters 19th Birthday tomorrow- so it's always like round 2 for us !!!
Anyway I've re watched some of season 10 & cant stop smiling at our adorable couple !!!! Yay for 2017 - can't wait to see what they have planned for our cute pair ........ if it's along the same lines as what we've had already I'll be one happy girl !!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Good morning Shamyland! So, we are in that moment of the year when it's time for stocks for we have done and wishes for what we will do. Let's try that for Shamy, shall we?

[snip for length]

As for what I wish...I think I'd like to see all of this continuing, probably some nice plots about them adjusting to "married" life, Molaro has kind of promised that too.If I have to choose one plot I really want to see, it's Sheldon interacting with Amy's family. It's something I've been saying for so long, but I really want to know more about her, her family and her father in particular. I hope that happens soon, and I would like it not to be related directly to an engagement or a wedding, I would like a plot on its own about it...

I agree. I think even though 2016 has been a dumpster fire in real life for Shamy in TBBT land it has been pretty good. The combination of the latter half of S9 and the first half of S10 really make for a nice arc for them with tentative beginnings, navigating through a few pitfalls but also having a few lovely highlights, then hitting a bit of a slump in the middle around the hiatus, but once 10x04 comes around they've developed a really nice momentum. And as of now it looks like the show has no intention of turning the clock back again and they just keep going being this obnoxiously adorable happy couple. <3

I can't wait to see what happens in the next episodes, especially if the show continues to keep the current momentum. Like you I would also put "Amy's family" on top of my wish list. The new living situation should be a good enough reason to lure her mother to a visit in Pasadena and if there is a bit of drama in Shamy's life (let's be real: some trouble will inevitably disturb their hippie dippy bliss) I would prefer it to be something like this. Apart from that I'm running out of things I'd love to see happen for them. Maybe doing away with the once-a-year agreement. But if they continue to be as ridiculously in love as they are now they'll make out every other episode anyway so I'm good either way. LOL I guess engagement is on the list as well and I hope it'll be something cute. But it's not super urgent either. So Idk, I'd also be okay if they're taking the backseat for a while and just be cute in the background like 10x13 then by all means bring it on! :D

4 hours ago, spidergirl said:

This summs so well my thoughts after rewatching the 11 episodes of s10! :)

As I have said earlier I have been rewatching s1 and it is impossible not making comparissions between Sheldon of the beginning of the show and s10 Sheldon. He is more loosen , he was so so uptight, lol!, but there is one thing that was present in all "before Amy "moments in Sheldon life that then became something that was slowly changing but it is realy geting in perfect level this season: Sheldon did not know how to have fun about something or with someone. Even when he was doing something he really had fun or enjoy, it was for the "duty" of doing it right, in right way, you know. Amy gave to Sheldon a new perspective of living life, even living la vida loca between sheets, lol! Amy was indeed the perfect gift to Sheldon 's life and for the dynamic of his character in show.

As most I rewatched the show, I will share my thoughts about Sheldon/ shamy. :)

When I rewatched the show in summer it really was so striking how even when Sheldon was doing something he supposedly enjoyed he didn't exactly look like it (for lack of a better description). I always thought back about the 9x04 quote: "Years ago I was completely disengaged from my feelings. I’d say it was a happier time, but I was disengaged from my feelings, so who can tell?" A huge chunk of his life was dictated by schedules and every deviation was a huge issue for him. And while he shares certain geeky interests with the guys he didn't really have anyone to share all those silly little games he loves to make up or his love monkeys or whatever. But the moment Amy shows up he suddenly has that and there's suddenly that sheer delight from him in their scenes together.

Anyway, I found a rewatch is a really good palate cleanser so have fun and enjoy the ride! <3

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Apparently, the monkey at CBS ship Shamy too. This is a collection of lovely Shamy pics from S. 10, its title is "Scientifically Proven Seduction Tricks To Get Sheldon In The Mood", even if, to be fair, in some of those pics it was Sheldon who tried to get Amy in the mood, LOL!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/photos/1007197/scientifically-proven-seduction-tricks-to-get-sheldon-in-the-mood/

LMAO I'm surprised they didn't have the heated argument from 10x04 in it!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...