The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree; plus, they already kissed in a more passionate way (for their standards) in 9.10 and 9.11; to this respect, there was a step back in 10.11, that was the first time they kissed again on screen.

- Not only did they already kiss passionately in 9x10 - they were doing it in front of someone else!

- Actually the first kiss after 9x11 was the cute little good night kiss in 10x07. <3

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

How many years of practice do they need? As for going too fast in the other aspects of their life, thanks goodness for that! I mean, I love Shamy to bits and I remember with tenderness those days where a casual touch was such a big deal. But you can't continue like that for ever. They will always have a slow pace, compared to the other couples; the ring, for example, is out there since S. 8 finale, 1,5 years ago! but at some point a real progress in the relationship has to be made, no serious relationship can survive to lack of planning in the long run. Living together "in sin" is a good compromise on that respect. 

Yeah, exactly. Also, realistically there's a certain urgency for them as well if they want to settle down with kids and everything. At some point you just have to make up your mind cause you can't keep that ridiculously slow pace going until you're 60 to decide that now you're finally ready cause biologically your window simply is closed shut by then. Life's too short!

• Like 9

On 08/01/2017 at 4:57 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

Was this your first visit to London/England?

or, in their case, a tweepadock in the room. :icon_biggrin: 

BTW: What does LTHAW mean?

Living Together as Husband And Wife. It's a current term used in official documents in clauses that stop shacked-up people having an advantage financially over married ones.

Edited by joyceraye
inserted a word for clarification
  • Like 4

I knew y'all weren't gonna like the whole "drugging Sheldon" thing. But I actually don't see anything wrong with it... sure it was a stupid joke and the writers were total jerks for doing that, BUT sometimes there are gonna be things we don't like and we can't do anything but see the positive in the rest of the episode. I thought it was a delightful and funny episode sans *that* joke.

Anyway, I still dig the Shamy and I'm looking forward to the rest of this awesome season.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

I thought it was a delightful and funny episode sans *that* joke.

Anyway, I still dig the Shamy and I'm looking forward to the rest of this awesome season.

Yeah, I think most of us agree on this! :D

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Sah said:

Hi, I am new to this forum but am a huge fan of TBBT. Shamy is by far my favorite couple. This has been such a great season for them. I just wish there wasn't so many re-runs this month because time stands still for me without new episodes. I hope that they will have some new stuff for awhile now. Counting the days until the Romance Recalibration episode. In the mean time I saw Hidden Figures and it was amazing! You all should run to the theater to see it!

Hi, Sah, welcome to the forum! I agree, those re-runs are unnerving. I guess there's a good chance of having new episodes for the sweeps periods (January 26th-Ferbuary 22nd and April 27th-May 24th), but in general the second half of the season is full of reruns. I'm so looking forward to 10.13 and in the meantime I hope we can discuss about how wonderful this season has been for Shamy and we might have some info about the next tapings! It's a good time to be a Shamy fan!

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, Sah said:

Hi, I am new to this forum but am a huge fan of TBBT. Shamy is by far my favorite couple. This has been such a great season for them. I just wish there wasn't so many re-runs this month because time stands still for me without new episodes. I hope that they will have some new stuff for awhile now. Counting the days until the Romance Recalibration episode. In the mean time I saw Hidden Figures and it was amazing! You all should run to the theater to see it!

Hi @Sah , welcome to the forum. :)

I am so looking foward to 10.13 too! Meanwhile we might get lucky for a generous tbbt fan can attend next tapings and gently provide spoilers for we add to our discussions about our adorable ship. 

Hope you have fun and share your thoughts about shamy with us. Everyone here is nice and it's indeed a great time to be a shamy fan!

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Vittoria Jacoel said:

Guys but do you think that it can be possible that they wait to say something about the new seasons after PCA?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

It would be very "romantic" if a big announcement is made after an award ceremony or something like that, but I guess negotiations are all  but romantic, so we will have an announcement whenever they are done with them (and I'm pretty confident a deal will be found at some point...)

• Like 5

It would be very "romantic" if a big announcement is made after an award ceremony or something like that, but I guess negotiations are all  but romantic, so we will have an announcement whenever they are done with them (and I'm pretty confident a deal will be found at some point...)

I read somewhere that Jim Parsons doesn't want to renew his contract with tbbt since he will be focusing on producing the new Sheldon Cooper spin-off.. I hope there's no truth to this.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, serenaded214 said:

I read somewhere that Jim Parsons doesn't want to renew his contract with tbbt since he will be focusing on producing the new Sheldon Cooper spin-off.. I hope there's no truth to this.

Is it a reliable source? there are all sorts of bait and switch kind of publications that constantly write those sort of fake news, some of them even poorly written. I've seen just a couple of days ago a ET interview by Jim, he was very optimistic for the renewal of the show and, on the other hand, he preferred not to say that much about the prequel, he just said that he was curious about the casting.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, serenaded214 said:

Jim is Executive Producing the new show.  An Executive Producer has very little to do with the day to day operations of creating a show, they are more involved in selling the concept to a network and arranging financing.  Also, his production company has other employees that are in place to assist him.

He wouldn't need to stop working on TBBT to Executive Produce the spin-off.

• Like 9

Is it a reliable source? there are all sorts of bait and switch kind of publications that constantly write those sort of fake news, some of them even poorly written. I've seen just a couple of days ago a ET interview by Jim, he was very optimistic for the renewal of the show and, on the other hand, he preferred not to say that much about the prequel, he just said that he was curious about the casting.

Not sure. I was just reading around, didn't think much of it until recently.

• Like 1

Sorry about that. I got confused. :blush: 

No we've been before :)
We live in Scotland so we're just down for a couple of days !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still catching up on here !!
Happy Taping day everyone - fingers crossed for some spoilers if we're lucky !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Good morning and happy taping day, shamies! :)

Crossing fingers for we get lucky about spoilers and looking foward to seeing more sweet shamy moments soon on screen like hand-holding from this taping...

images-4.jpg

Or who knows a snuggling moment on bed! Sheldon, you have to snuggle Amy in next snuggle. You owe that to this fan! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

40 minutes ago, April said:

Back in the day fans were yearning to see a SIK - Sheldon Initiated Kiss. These days I'm yearning to see a SIC - Sheldon Initiated Cuddle. LOL

Exactly, lol! Soon or later, I believe he will do it .He won't disapoint us neither disapoint Amy about that.:)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Happy taping day everyone!
Sorry I was very busy these days and can´t comment nothing about the last episode, I´m not going to extend so much because you said all the things for me.

- I´m ok with the episode, not one of my favourites of course but was full of little moments for our couple, the touchings, the looks at each other ... those things that years ago were unthinkable, I love see how episode by episode we can see how well they are together and how united they are now. 
- "The special juice", for me is something that writers screwed up, an easy joke that will not have any more consequences, it does not go with Amy's personality at all so for me, it's as if it had not happened.

I´m so ready for the next episode, I hope with all my soul that they choose the pasionate kiss, I really want to see it. 

I don´t know if the change somenthing in the next tapings for Jim's recovery with his foot, or if they include it in the plot, I hope it's not for have more Sheldon sick-not a good patient-makes everyone crazy. I'd prefer see Sheldon and Amy cuddled on the couch. (A girl can dream right?) 

So good to be back here, have a good day!

• Like 9

48 minutes ago, anicez said:

Happy taping day everyone!
Sorry I was very busy these days and can´t comment nothing about the last episode, I´m not going to extend so much because you said all the things for me.

- I´m ok with the episode, not one of my favourites of course but was full of little moments for our couple, the touchings, the looks at each other ... those things that years ago were unthinkable, I love see how episode by episode we can see how well they are together and how united they are now. 
- "The special juice", for me is something that writers screwed up, an easy joke that will not have any more consequences, it does not go with Amy's personality at all so for me, it's as if it had not happened.

I´m so ready for the next episode, I hope with all my soul that they choose the pasionate kiss, I really want to see it. 

I don´t know if the change somenthing in the next tapings for Jim's recovery with his foot, or if they include it in the plot, I hope it's not for have more Sheldon sick-not a good patient-makes everyone crazy. I'd prefer see Sheldon and Amy cuddled on the couch. (A girl can dream right?) 

So good to be back here, have a good day!

I think we should make a petition for a cuddle scene,lol! We might have a good amount of signatures around here :)

Meanwhile we are going to have another on screen kiss which is always great! I melt, can't help myself! 

Isn't next week yet? 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Saw a couple of pictures of Mayim on her Instagram with one talking about her cat licking her 'work' make up. A possible indication of something being pre-taped? Probably nothing, a 2+2=5 heh.

They do a full-costume run through on Mondays regardless of whether or not they pre-tape anything.

• Like 3

I would love to see some Shamy spooning and coitus more then just once a year. They live together now after all. My season 10 bucket list :icon_redface:. I love that everything is picking up steam for them! Also, on a different subject Howardette is my second favorite couple. Do you guys think they will show the baby or always just heard but never seen? Isort that allowed to be asked in here?

• Like 2

I wish they could put an end on this stupid once year coitus.. this is ridiculous in my opnion.... besides that i´m very happy with we´ve got so far...  

• Like 3