[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

That leg lift killed me of feelings!! :wub:

Their bodies could not be closer, they now really lost on themselves as they get into display of affection. That makes me soo happy! 

This episode will be amazing from shamy perspective indeed. Sheldon, what were you used to say about lovey dovey and hippy dippy  things....?  Go shamy!!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

It is kinda like the Shenny kiss. Love Mayim's leg lift ! I wonder if Jim lifted Mayim ?

I'm not sure Amy's skirt allows for much flexibility here. That leg lift seems to be about as far as she can go. LOL

7 hours ago, anicez said:
17 hours ago, Shamyyes said:

I was just catching up on missed posts and as this is my "home" thread, Fellow Shamies , what are your guts telling you re contract renewals and more seasons?

I can´t speak for all, but I´am pretty sure that all want a renewal for sure!

My hopes for Shamy the rest of the season (and maybe another one more) are:

- Amy´s plot about her job (because I love her at the lab so much)
- More about Amy´s family (after a proposal maybe it's the right time)
- A trip to a flag conference (or something like that)
- More Roleplay Science fiction (Amy with the Star Treck uniform again!)
- A proposal for sure (I´m diying just imagining it!)
- Preparing things about the wedding (Do you remember Sheldon inviting people to Lenny's wedding? OMG! and Amy preparing the bridesmaids like when Bernie! So hilarious!)
- Maybe see Jr (Sheldon´s big brother), meemaw and Missy again (I love Sheldon´s family)
- And for sure Shamy´s wedding and their honeymoon in a sleeper car train!

If something of this happen will be glorius!

what are your hopes for the future, guys?

My gut says they will do one more season. All the actors seem to want to return and they still have great ratings for the network. If they continue I would like to see an engagement and a Victorian style wedding. I would love to see a trip to see Amy's mom or Amy's mom come for the wedding. I would not like to see a pregnancy or baby...I want Sheldon and Amy to be married and enjoying each other for awhile first. I guess I just want more domestic bliss stuff to continue. 

19 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Wowzer to the shamy kiss picture

"Fans face furiously"

Am I missing something? Kissing, legs lifts?? Where is this at?!

28 minutes ago, Sah said:

My gut says they will do one more season. All the actors seem to want to return and they still have great ratings for the network. If they continue I would like to see an engagement and a Victorian style wedding. I would love to see a trip to see Amy's mom or Amy's mom come for the wedding. I would not like to see a pregnancy or baby...I want Sheldon and Amy to be married and enjoying each other for awhile first. I guess I just want more domestic bliss stuff to continue. 

Am I missing something? Kissing, legs lifts?? Where is this at?!

Check your inbox  :)

Edited by spidergirl

Wow that is really a passionate kiss in that photo! Are we definitely sure they are going to use it? IIRC I remember they put a promo pic in there before that didn't end up in the televised episode. Amy leaning on a pillar in 4A when Sheldon and Leonard were going through their stuff, that was a pic and that take wasn't shown iirc.

More passion between them with a major PDA, cool to see! Man they are so loved up! :kissing:

Edited by Jonny
not the first PDA this season, hug earlier in the season

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Wow that is really a passionate kiss in that photo! Are we definitely sure they are going to use it? IIRC I remember they put a promo pic in there before that didn't end up in the televised episode. Amy leaning on a pillar in 4A when Sheldon and Leonard were going through their stuff, that was a pic and that take wasn't shown iirc.

More passion between them and pretty much their first major PDA in front of their friends?! (I know of course that Dave saw them kiss in Earworm, not a friend). Cool to see, man they are so loved up! :kissing:

I remember that too. However if they did the same about this scene, shamies would make a revolution, lol! They would not dare, it is a passionate kiss! A good call for everyone, shamies and casual viewers who enjoy shamy to watch the episode :)

Btw, I may dream of this kiss for the amount of time I stared at it dreamly since it was shared,  lol! *grins*

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The kiss scene is awesome, look at lenny's faces , lol! Penny, dont look at shamy like that, lol! That man rocks his woman's world, so that is pure passion! *nods*

OMG have you noticed the little comet with Halley´s name on it? Adorable! :girlinlove:

And on the white board in the corner, Howard marked the electronical traps that activate the alarm so baby Halley can´t escape as soon as she learns to crawl. LOL

Penny looks good in her red dress an the high pony tail.

And then Shamy OMG another passionate kiss. Why do I always watch those pictures before sleep. LOL

Edited by Desdemona

2 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

OMG have you noticed the little comet with Halley´s name on it?

And on the white board in the corner, Howard marked the electronical traps that activate the alarm so baby Halley can´t escape as soon as she learns to crawl. LOL

Penny looks good in her red dress an the high pony tail.

And then Shamy OMG another passionate kiss. Why do I always watch those pictures before sleep. LOL

For you sleep tight and in dream mode :)

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

More passion between them with a major PDA, cool to see! Man they are so loved up! :kissing:

They have to use the kiss as it was filmed because it's an important part of how the scene progresses. They go in for a goodbye kiss, Sheldon says he isn't comfortable with PDA in-front of an unhappy couple, but Lenny gives them their blessing. A small kiss melts into a longer kiss and that accelerates into an aggressive make-out session. The first take looked sillier with their movements being more suited for comedy and Shamy. The second take had a comedic/Shamy component but looked more like a real couple getting caught up in a make-out session. I don't know which version they used... but I have a bad feeling it was the first. 

The scene ends with them being yelled at by Lenny and that's when they launch into "I'll miss you/I'll miss you too" which carries on until Penny pulls Amy out the door. So yeah. The kiss stays and so does the other Shamy goodness. 

3 hours ago, April said:

I'm not sure Amy's skirt allows for much flexibility here. That leg lift seems to be about as far as she can go. LOL

I'm honestly not sure about a leg LIFT but I do remember her leg going up and that being a cue for his hands to start traveling down. By the time the kiss turns into a make-out, there is a lot of movement. Like I've said, the first take seemed more exaggerative and silly. The second take seemed more realistic, but both takes had a lot of movement.

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

For you sleep tight and in dream mode :)

Do you think I will be able to sleep after that passionate kiss of them? 

i guess I will be rolling from one side to the other of my bed, while I mumble "Oh Sheldon" repeatedly. :icon_redface:

My mind turns already wild.

28 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I have no words...

Seat 42F

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-13-Photos-The-Romance-Recalibration-11.jpg

I love how Amy has wrapped her arms around Sheldon pulling him down to her. Her jacket suits her and boy her leg and butt look really sexy!

Another thing that makes my body temperature raise is the fact his thigh is between her legs, while she has her legs twisted around his.

Who knows what would have happened if Lenny wasn´t there watching them. :icon_redface:

Edited by Desdemona

1 hour ago, shamyyellow said:

They have to use the kiss as it was filmed because it's an important part of how the scene progresses. They go in for a goodbye kiss, Sheldon says he isn't comfortable with PDA in-front of an unhappy couple, but Lenny gives them their blessing. A small kiss melts into a longer kiss and that accelerates into an aggressive make-out session. The first take looked sillier with their movements being more suited for comedy and Shamy. The second take had a comedic/Shamy component but looked more like a real couple getting caught up in a make-out session. I don't know which version they used... but I have a bad feeling it was the first. 

The scene ends with them being yelled at by Lenny and that's when they launch into "I'll miss you/I'll miss you too" which carries on until Penny pulls Amy out the door. So yeah. The kiss stays and so does the other Shamy goodness. 

I'm honestly not sure about a leg LIFT but I do remember her leg going up and that being a cue for his hands to start traveling down. By the time the kiss turns into a make-out, there is a lot of movement. Like I've said, the first take seemed more exaggerative and silly. The second take seemed more realistic, but both takes had a lot of movement.

I was waiting for you to post! Your bad feeling comes from the promo pic or it's just your gut?

1 hour ago, shamyyellow said:

Yeah I know the kiss will be in there, I was just trying to deduce from a photo whether they might be using the more passionate take or not. Stupid I know... :icon_rolleyes:

From everything I've read both versions of the kiss are going to send Shamy fans into rapture.

I go to put my coat on before heading out into the cold, and with one picture, the temperature rises and it is no longer needed.

OMG, I feel like I've waited for a Shamy scene like this forever.  

It's not the kiss, so much as you can see by the way they hold each other how much they mean it when they say they will miss each other.   it's hard to believe now these two used to survive off of limited date nights together.  Now they are practically inseparable and have witnesses who take notice.

I'm bummed the episode is not airing tonight!

Edited by jenafan

24 minutes ago, Judith said:

I was waiting for you to post! Your bad feeling comes from the promo pic or it's just your gut?

The awkwardness was all about the movement so it's hard to tell in a still photo. Though, his brow looks like it's starting to furrow like it did during the second take. Fingers crossed that they chose the better version and that I didn't oversell it.

I will say that the first take was so awkward to me that it probably still existed to some extent in the second take, but it was so, so much better that I was shocked. The report for this week's taping said that the kiss wasn't as hot as she thought it would be and that it was still awkward. Judging from that, I'd say they used the awkward take, but maybe I oversold it because the contrast between the two takes was striking.

11 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

The awkwardness was all about the movement so it's hard to tell in a still photo. Though, his brow looks like it's starting to furrow like it did during the second take. Fingers crossed that they chose the better version and that I didn't oversell it.

I will say that the first take was so awkward to me that it probably still existed to some extent in the second take, but it was so, so much better that I was shocked. The report for this week's taping said that the kiss wasn't as hot as she thought it would be and that it was still awkward. Judging from that, I'd say they used the awkward take, but maybe I oversold it because the contrast between the two takes was striking.

Thanks for all the info! We'll just have to count down the days I guess until we see what level of awkwardness we're talking about.

Just saw the promo for next week.  I must say, it's a little disappointing that Shamys RA is back.  Really?  She has to laugh at his jokes whether she thinks they're funny or not?  

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am that the writers brought that back.  

9 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Just saw the promo for next week.  I must say, it's a little disappointing that Shamys RA is back.  Really?  She has to laugh at his jokes whether she thinks they're funny or not?  

The more I think about it, the more disappointed I am that the writers brought that back.  

One the one hand, yeah it is disappointing, and completely untrue because we've seen her not laugh at his jokes before

on the other hand, there's no denying the massive improvement in these two this season, not just progress, but displays of a much happier, healthy couple. 

So while I would prefer if the RA was over and done with, I think it's safe to assume that the one they have now is far more than just Sheldon trying to get his way, and seeing the progress the've made in this season alone, it's not in any way hindering on their evolution as a couple as the previous ones tend to do.