The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

2 minutes ago, Tenji said:

The tag! The tag!!! That sounds so hot!!! I don't care that it's a fantasy... love to see Amy's innermost thoughts again!

This! It was a fantasy but shamy are now expressing themselves about what makes them secretly randy for each other amd that is so nice! The Force is really awaken, lol! We might see those two on bed being more boldy...for all audiences , course :wink:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, April said:

Seeing how Amy wants to get there as fast as she can it sounds like she's determined to turn that fantasy in to a reality!

TBBTsquee.gif

Good point! 

8a431563-1a8f-4b45-bc9b-e03b2be8bc93.gif

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Now we know why Jim is working out so hard!

For the character growth Jim does everything!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Now we know why Jim is working out so hard!

LOL I know finally we see the outcome of Jim's training in slowmotion. I would crack up if they zoomed in at his nacked upper body (you know just for the ladies :icon_wink:) while you hear some Kind of erotic music (I don't know which song that would be) et voilà you have an erotic movie. (I hope that they don't cut this scene out when it airs in US television. All I know is that I'm going to spend the whole day rewinding the Sheldon shirtless scene over and over again). Thank you Amy for your wild and dirty imagination, I love you girl! :air_kiss:

Now that Amy has mentioned that she wants to get engaged I hope that Sheldon asks her soon. I'm going to scream hysterically when it happens! 

• Like 5

So if I'm reading correctly from the TR, in the tag Shamy are on their way to this train event (Nevada Locomotive or something like that?). So, is it possible we'll get follow up in the next episode? And with Amy mentioning that she's not yet engaged...

Hmm.....

Anyway, this sound like a really funny episode. Thanks to everyone who provided spoilers, hope you had a good time!

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

so when Sheldon makes a comment about the caboose, is he looking at Amy's... 

I need to know, for science

and we know from the past he is def. more of an ass man and Amy's in good shape for her man.....I love thinking this lol

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

so when Sheldon makes a comment about the caboose, is he looking at Amy's... 

I need to know, for science

It is so natural for Sheldon flirt with Amy now, isn't it? Many times I wondered how writers could develop Sheldon into a more passionate boyfriend and they have been outstanding themselves this season. It has been amazing as much Sheldon gets into display of affection, more it seems it was always in the character, I mean, the growth of him as he bonded more with Amy seems something really inhereted, you know.

After the tag scene where Sheldon lifted Howard, I thought I could not enjoy other tag scene more. Fortunately for what was in tr of last night taping, I was wrong! 

Edited by spidergirl
Grammar
  • Like 9

Wow, this is not what I expected at all, but the Shamy scenes sound cute. Especially the tag :icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 6