The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

I really loved the train kiss. Such a beautiful moment for shamy. But I remember how disappointed I was with the next episode where Sheldon wanted to brake up with Amy. It was the episode with the table which I'm sure you all remember. A big step forward and again back for them. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

I really loved the train kiss. Such a beautiful moment for shamy. But I remember how disappointed I was with the next episode where Sheldon wanted to brake up with Amy. It was the episode with the table which I'm sure you all remember. A big step forward and again back for them. 

Maybe that was a step back, but the table episode was the first time ever Sheldon admitted the impact Amy has had in his life. At that moment, he wasn't quite ready to admit out loud that this impact was a positive one, but the quick way he changed his mind about breaking up with her might be an indication that he had already realized that. Then, in Earworm, he had again the same epiphany, but this time he fully accepted that and he went again a Amy's door, with a completely different intention. Anyway, I didn't find the table episode that bad, the part where Amy thought she was doing so well in "manipulating" Sheldon and then suddenly she realized he was seeing right through was funny. And also pretty "Shamy", they know their respective bag of tricks, and most of the time they are ok with it. 

Now, back to business, the new round of the tournament is up

http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/?r=3&m=1&src=f

Opening Night vs Bath Item

VOTE!!!!

• Like 9

Shamy Moments 15-11

Here are the 15-11 moments for Shamy.  I will not be detailing the points or votes.  I've gotten some questions about where different scenes ended up, so I thought I'd add 15-11.  A recap of 20-2  will appear tomorrow around noon, the top moment at 6:00 PM(those times EST.  this is equivalent to 1600 and 2200 for UTC)

• 15   5.23    Amy and Sheldon play Star Trek doctor, "I'm in hell...don't stop."
  • 14   4.20    Amy/Sheldon plot... "Amy Farrah Fowler, you're a vixen."  
  • 13   9.11    After coitus pillow talk
  • 12   5.08    Amy/Sheldon negotiate cuddling, Amy points out second base is "Right there." 
  • 11   9.20    Sheldon/Amy playing Never have I ever, by themselves in tag scene.

Moment number 2 will be up shortly.  

Tensor

• Like 8

My no.1 Shamy moment easily. Glad to see it came in the top two moments, any lower and I would have grumbled about it lol.

Nothing much to say about the moment it was just perfect, you can hear/feel the shock from the audience when he said it and then you could hear a pin drop when Sheldon explained why he felt the way he did. Fantastic moment acted brilliantly by Jim and Mayim.

• Like 7

The table episode was a fine example of how much in denial Sheldon was (maybe still is a little) about many things. It was so ridiculous that I couldn't take it seriously. And actually, I wonder what Sheldon would have done if Amy had broken up with him out of spite. Two guesses: 1) He would have eventually crawled back to her while trying to make it look like he wasn't or 2) he would have gone on with his life, living like a semi-robot until he got old and bitter and died (:D)

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, mirs1 said:

the part where Amy thought she was doing so well in "manipulating" Sheldon and then suddenly she realized he was seeing right through was funny.

I agree.

This exchange was brilliant, especially Amy's last line:-

Amy: You’re sick of his nonsense and ready to move in with me.

Sheldon: Keep the table. We don’t use that space.

Amy: Damn it, I got cocky.

9 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Now, back to business, the new round of the tournament is up

Opening Night vs Bath Item

That's a tough one.

it was a hard choice but, after much consideration, I had to go with Opening Night.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I get the feeling 10x01 is Amy-light as Mayim is posting pics of herself relaxing on the beach today! I guess with all the guest stars and the wedding do over there wouldn't be room for a whole lot of Shamy.

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Tenji said:

I get the feeling 10x01 is Amy-light as Mayim is posting pics of herself relaxing on the beach today! I guess with all the guest stars and the wedding do over there wouldn't be room for a whole lot of Shamy.

I expect a Shamy-light (very light, TBH) episode, either; anyway, maybe, after their usual Monday run through, they have decided to pre-tape scenes where Mayim is not involved (also taking into account the guest stars schedule), so she is free to enjoy some hours at the beach, or maybe that is a picture taken a few days ago...We'll discover soon enough how much Shamy there is in the premiere!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I expect a Shamy-light (very light, TBH) episode, either; anyway, maybe, after their usual Monday run through, they have decided to pre-tape scenes where Mayim is not involved (also taking into account the guest stars schedule), so she is free to enjoy some hours at the beach, or maybe that is a picture taken a few days ago...We'll discover soon enough how much Shamy there is in the premiere!!!

I'm expecting barely anything in the first two episodes, episode 1 looks like it will be all about the parental fall out and and introduction of Penny's family and presumably episode 2 will be that re-do. Sheldon I am expecting will be preoccupied with the fall out involving his mother and then will be a part of the air force storyline which looks like it will span the first three episodes.

Episode 3 will be when we get our first taste of some Season 10 Shamy decent airtime is my prediction which is fair as the cast is big especially with all these guest stars and Shamy did dominate the early part of Season 9.

• Like 6

Yeah I don't expect any Shamy either...I'm always up for surprises though :D 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jonny83 said:

I'm expecting barely anything in the first two episodes, episode 1 looks like it will be all about the parental fall out and and introduction of Penny's family and presumably episode 2 will be that re-do. Sheldon I am expecting will be preoccupied with the fall out involving his mother and then will be a part of the air force storyline which looks like it will span the first three episodes.

Episode 3 will be when we get our first taste of some Season 10 Shamy decent airtime is my prediction which is fair as the cast is big especially with all these guest stars and Shamy did dominate the early part of Season 9.

I'm not sure that the re-do with the guest stars will go beyond Episode 1. None of the announcements indicated that the guest stars were signed to multi-episode arcs. I could be wrong, but I think the redo will be done/attempted (I expect chaos) and then the guest stars will be gone...but there could be an aftermath that carries forward in future episodes.

With regard to Shamy, I am fine with them being in the background, they are very good at being so them in the background.

• Like 6

I remember Howardette wedding.  It took the last three episodes of season 5 but important things happened to SHAMY and Lenny in those episodes too, and the whole gang was involved , including Kripke, Wil, Stuart, Bernie´s father, some boys of comic book store and the unforgettable Debbie- Carol!

Amy wants to be Penny´s  maid of honor, and in the car,  she   told Mary Cooper about the people attending  the wedding.  IMO, the re-do will take more than one episode, and SHAMY will have an important rol in it, as all the gang too ( I M O again)

• Like 3

I say goodbye to the spoiler thread and will move to the spoiler-free thread in a couple of hours. Last year I did not move before reconciliation, hiatus was hell and it got even worse. But then I really enjoyed to be spoiler-free so this season I'll try from the beginning. Have fun!

• Like 9

So...pretty soon we will find out what's our number one Shamy moment. Well...We can find out together!... :wink:

• Like 6