The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

I'm so excited. Taping day! Im from Spain and I have to wait until morning. I'll wake up with the taping :)

Edited by Carlilla
  • Like 3

I knew it! This scene in Opening Night has been the n. 1 in my heart from the moment it aired! Thank you @rgbcn for her wonderful art-work!

Since it looks like many of us love that episode, just a reminder that The Opening Night Excitation is against The Bath Item Hypothesis in the Episode Tournament; there's some time left to vote

http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

Tell your friend, on Tumblr, on Facebook, spread the Shamy word into the world!LOL!!

Happy taping night, guys!! I'll see you tomorrow (my time zone) in chat!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Top Ten Shamy Moments

The number 1 moment is from 9.11, The Opening Night Excitation:

Sheldon reassures Amy prior to coitus.

Shamy_bed_final_rgbcn.jpg

While it didn't get the most total votes (it had 11), it earn 89 points, six ahead of number 2.  It did this based on FIVE first place votes, the most of any moment, either Lenny or Shamy.    It also picked up one vote for second and one for third.  It also had two for fourth, one for fifth, and one for ninth.  

I want to thank rgbcn for doing the drawing for this moment (yes, I told her ahead of time).   I hope everyone enjoyed this.  I know I did.

Tensor

@rgbcn great job on the drawing

• Like 6

It really was a beautiful and amazing moment!  Amazing drawing!

here we go..... Season 10....!!! 

• Like 6

Thanks! :D Happy start of Season 10!! So exciting!!

Regina@rgbcn - The Big Bang Theory fanart - Shamy lover

Support me on Patreon

Follow me on Instagram, tumblr, youtube, twitter, facebook and weibo

• Like 5

Adorable drawing @rgbcn I love the tiny bit of pink in Amy's cheeks.

Happy first Season 10 tape night everyone!

• Like 8

We're always hopeful for Shamy lol 

I want the proposal to happen soon, but I also want them as roommates. If we could have both, that'd be the dream.

• Like 8

Sadly, guys, since 10.02 has been already filmed,  Amy's plan in 6.02 of getting married in exactly 4 years didn't realize, LOL!!! Just kidding, of course, let's hope for a wonderful season, full of Shamy moments!!! 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Sadly, guys, since 10.02 has been already filmed,  Amy's plan in 6.02 of getting married in exactly 4 years didn't realize, LOL!!! Just kidding, of course, let's hope for a wonderful season, full of Shamy moments!!! 

Don't forget 10.02 is not long after the end of the last season, so around May.  I can't remember what the time frame was for 6.02 but I think it was later in the year.  So it could still happen.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, mirs1 said:

I knew it! This scene in Opening Night has been the n. 1 in my heart from the moment it aired! Thank you @rgbcn for her wonderful art-work!

Since it looks like many of us love that episode, just a reminder that The Opening Night Excitation is against The Bath Item Hypothesis in the Episode Tournament; there's some time left to vote

http://the-big-bang-theory.com/episode-tournament/

Tell your friend, on Tumblr, on Facebook, spread the Shamy word into the world!LOL!!

The difference in votes is so small - there have to be a dozen or so Shamy fans out there who haven't voted, yet. Where are they hiding???

~~~

Anyway... Happy taping day!! Happy to hear it's a drama free fun one. Not much else to say here cause no Shamy. But at least I'm not missing out while I'm still away stuck with mobile. Ugh.

Also, super happy to see some new faces here - Welcome!!! And to see some old ones return - I missed you guys!!!

<3

• Like 7

9 hours ago, vonmar said:
Adorable drawing @rgbcn I love the tiny bit of pink in Amy's cheeks.

Happy first Season 10 tape night everyone!

Thanks! Hehe she is s embarrased lol, as always, my style and my vision! Enjoy it!

Support me on Patreon

5 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:
Another amazing drawing Regina! Especially love the expressions on their faces and that little faint bit of nervous blushing pink on Amy's face.

It's a worthy winner for sure, it was second on my personal list to the scene that came second on this list. So I got the top two right just in the wrong order lol.

That particular scene makes me even more sad that they didn't get Emmy nominated for this episode, it was absolutely top class acting by both of them. Some people complain that Sheldon's calmness and relaxed nature was out of character in this scene my argument would be he just knew now was the right time to make that step and it was with the woman he loves. Proton was Sheldon's mind thinking it all out and coming to the conclusion he was ready.

I love the moment when Amy walks in and Sheldon is in bed, the look he gives her that's pure love right there. Amy's reaction when she enters is so good as well, happy, excited, nervous it was a real mix of emotions that you could see in her face.

The we can find out together line is brilliant, just utterly brilliant.

Agree 100%

And thanks

Support me on Patreon

Edited by rgbcn
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, A Shamy gal said:

Don't forget 10.02 is not long after the end of the last season, so around May.  I can't remember what the time frame was for 6.02 but I think it was later in the year.  So it could still happen.

Also 6.02 could have taken place soon after Howardette's wedding, since Howard's mission to the International Space Station was going to last just six weeks, if I remember correctly. That might be also the reason why in 6.01 Shamy were celebrating their anniversary; it could have still be Maj\June in TBBT-time line. Oh...no problem, I assume the 7 months break up should be taken out; I never really understood if Shamy  left those months out when they referred to their five-year relationship last season.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

I think the writers will have forgotten about Amy's comments about getting married in that particular time frame or it was just a throw away comment. I think there will be more seasons so therefore I don't see them getting married this season. As much as I badly want to see them adjust to married life (if there was ever a Shamy spinoff, yes I would absolutely watch the shit out of it) I think they may even save the big Shamy wedding until the final episode.

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Jonny83 said:

I think the writers will have forgotten about Amy's comments about getting married in that particular time frame or it was just a throw away comment. I think there will be more seasons so therefore I don't see them getting married this season. As much as I badly want to see them adjust to married life (if there was ever a Shamy spinoff, yes I would absolutely watch the shit out of it) I think they may even save the big Shamy wedding until the final episode.

I wonder if Amy ever got around to registering with the cadaver lab ? Or was that the throwaway line while the four -year plan was serious ? One can but hope. I agree there would be so much comedy to be got out of a married Shamy. They'd need a nanny to look after the pair of them. Betty White would be great in the role.

• Like 3

On 7/3/2016 at 11:34 AM, April said:

It really will be interesting to see how they handle this once we get news about S11 and beyond. There are rumours about negotiations for another multi-year deal happening so assuming they can work something out we'll be looking at the prospect of another 3-4 years. What will they do with the next big milestones? Do a few more guaranteed years cause them to delay certain developments? Or do they take the plunge regardless and concentrate on the new scenarios that would arise from the changes?

My personal preference would be to start with the living arrangements in S10. After the wedding re-do it would make sense for Lenny to finally take the next step in their relationship and move out. If the writers don't want the move to happen too sudden there are ways to drag it out so that it's not a thing that happens between episodes. Leonard has a ton of stuff that would hardly fit into Penny's apartment so there's definitely a story there about how they deal with that. Will they put something in storage? Will some stuff stay in 4A? There's also the possibility of renovating Penny's apartment and change some of the furniture to add storage for Leonard's stuff (like proper book shelves or whatever). I'd find it hilarious if as a result both 4A and 4B would be a bit chaotic for a few episodes which would probably drive Sheldon mad and could lead to that cute scenario where he hides out at Amy's place for a while.

Anyway, if they did something like that it would a believable way to delay the inevitable for a bit. As long as the move/renovation is going on you'd both have the opportunity to have Sheldon live alone for some time while also having a plausible reason for Amy not to move in immediately. Plus, you can have a few "experimental" episodes that play with the prospect of Shamy living together like spleepovers or have them muse about their future together or something like that. You could easily fill half a season with that kind of subplot.

Either way though I think once the living arrangements are tackled everything else will fall into place for Shamy. And then things could go at whatever pace the rest of the episodes allow. If the show ends with S10 they could wrap it up relatively quick cause living together/engagement/marriage are all falling into that same bundle of commitment and wanting to share your life with another person so the writers can tie this up in one big story arc leading to a big Shamy finale towards the end of the show. Alternatively if S10 already deals with the living together part and have Shamy make that step then I wouldn't have a problem waiting for a Shamy engagement/marriage a season or two longer if they get to do a few more seasons. It would be more of a pro forma thing then but the writers could still frame it as some ~very special event~ episodes in a hypothetical S11/12 respectively.

Maybe something happens to 4B and it has to be renovated so they have a legit reason to stay at 4A for a while.  I do like the chaos of deciding what goes where and Sheldon runs off to Amy's.  I did accept them moving in with him at first because he was heartbroken, but it's time for them to go out on their own, even across the hall.  If the writers aren't talented enough to write plausible scenarios for Lenny to stay and then move out, then perhaps we need new writers.

I would die if they had Shamy sleepovers and it was Lenny seeing Shamy doing something sexy or one of their weird things and that is used as the impetus for them to move across the hall permanently.  It would be even better if Shamy did this on purpose to drive them out.  LOL.

I would love for the show to go past 10, but if this is what we're looking forward to, I'm going to start getting bored and I don't want that to happen.  Yeah TBBT has their bread and butter, but the bread and butter needs cinnamon or something to jazz it up sometimes.

• Like 7