Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Recommended Posts

my mind went to the gutter all i keep asking myself is "his he talking about the paper or his-" and thinking about is " can i feel hold long that paper is shelly" lol then a remember i will need amy's toothbursh to "brush my teeth one or twice" *to the sin closet i go* @anicez is coming with me

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

my mind went to the gutter all i keep asking myself is "his he talking about the paper or his-" and thinking about is " can i feel hold long that paper is shelly" lol then a remember i will need amy's toothbursh to "brush my teeth one or twice" *to the sin closet i go* @anicez is coming with me

The sin closet has my name in it! so bad, bad girl! LOL

44ff8cbc-c906-4df2-8a3d-5edfcd9b145c.gif.0ced26d80b3b5cbedbb1add2268a2de0.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anita said:

We haven't promo pics yet this week, have we?

no just the trailer i think it's because something big is gonna happen (proposal) *fingers crossed* and they do not want to ruin it for the shamy fandon i think Sheldon will propose or Penny might be preggers i don't know but i want  a proposal BAD if it does not happen am a :cry: if he does  propose am i :icon_cry: too but if she saids no am  be :girlmad:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Anita said:

We haven't promo pics yet this week, have we?

No, we haven't...how strange, in general on tuesdays or wednesdays we get sneak peeks already, this week they are running late with everything!

2 minutes ago, shamyarmy2016 said:

no just the trailer i think it's because something big is gonna happen (proposal) *fingers crossed* and they do not want to ruin it for the shamy fandon i think Sheldon will propose or Penny might be preggers i don't know but i want  a proposal BAD if it does not happen am a :cry: if he does  propose am i :icon_cry: too but if she saids no am  be :girlmad:

I don't think a proposal is coming in the episode that airs on thursday, we already know the (very general) plot and it's about the guys going/not going to SDCC...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well with a 2 year renewal we can all pretty much guarantee to know that NOBODY  is pregnant and as far as being late...possibly because of the holiday on Monday

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shamyarmy2016

Is today your birthday? I thought I read on your post today is your birthday...if it is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anicez said:

The sin closet has my name in it! so bad, bad girl! LOL

44ff8cbc-c906-4df2-8a3d-5edfcd9b145c.gif.0ced26d80b3b5cbedbb1add2268a2de0.gif

hey i have been in the sin closet since season 3 at home to myself i think your in my group of Shamy friends (i have also of other fandoms other then Shamy) and the only think we talk about is Jim's/Sheldon thing and we name it little jimmy/Shelly i am shy now :shy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

No, we haven't...how strange, in general on tuesdays or wednesdays we get sneak peeks already, this week they are running late with everything!

Yeah, maybe they be up very late tonight as everything is a big late. I wonder if we might have many shamy photos as the few seconds of them in promo are realy powerful, lol!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sah said:

Shamyarmy2016

Is today your birthday? I thought I read on your post today is your birthday...if it is...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

THANKS B BUT MINE IS DEC 8 THAT WAS LAST YEAR BUT THANKS ANYWAY HON:shy:

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

No, we haven't...how strange, in general on tuesdays or wednesdays we get sneak peeks already, this week they are running late with everything!

I don't think a proposal is coming in the episode that airs on thursday, we already know the (very general) plot and it's about the guys going/not going to SDCC...

i think in a interview with bill he said that Shamy is gonna get engaged at comic con but sheldon has to get her there first so they are fighting and i might be wrong i  don't know but that is my guess don't qoute me on it i don't know for sure:shy:

25 minutes ago, anicez said:

The sin closet has my name in it! so bad, bad girl! LOL

44ff8cbc-c906-4df2-8a3d-5edfcd9b145c.gif.0ced26d80b3b5cbedbb1add2268a2de0.gif

well we know it's really long and it's little shelly/jimmy or something after trains lol sin closet queen  here :kingchris:

Edited by shamyarmy2016
missed spelled something
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posts discussing where unofficial images are located or how to obtain such images, are not allowed in open the forum, as they are considered a violation of our copyright policy. Only links to official sources are allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I love the way they look at each other...

 

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-17-Photos-The-Comic-Con-Conundrum-15.jpg

Seat 42F

The view from the window looks like a beach or it's my imagination?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anita said:

The view from the window looks like a beach or it's my imagination?

It's a white window shade with a beach scene photograph attached to it.  Some people don't like the look of plain window shades, so they decorate them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vonmar said:

It's a white window shade with a beach scene photograph attached to it.  Some people don't like the look of plain window shades, so they decorate them.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I'm spotting some new t-shirts on Sheldon. The red-orange one, the yellow one at the comic book store and maybe the beige one he has underneath. I bet they're a bigger size :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheldon sat on opposite side he was used to sit in any couch...love this litle changes he now embraces without stress. And Amy sits so close to him <3

@Judith, another new t-shirt!

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-17-Photos-The-Comic-Con-Conundrum-11.jpg

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Sheldon sat on opposite side he was used to sit in any couch...love this litle changes he now embraces without stress. And Amy sits so close to him <3

@Judith, another new t-shirt!

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-17-Photos-The-Comic-Con-Conundrum-11.jpg

If you ask me it was time we saw some new ones! :icon_razz:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Judith said:

I think I'm spotting some new t-shirts on Sheldon. The red-orange one, the yellow one at the comic book store and maybe the beige one he has underneath. I bet they're a bigger size :icon_cheesygrin:

I noticed that, too! I wish some of them had a better design instead of just slapping a rectangular picture on it. I like the ones they have from https://www.designbyhumans.com/

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.