[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

4 minutes ago, April said:

I loved that so much!! I'm a big fan of their first kiss cause thanks to the alcohol Amy completely lets her guard down in that episode and shamelessly flirts with Sheldon the whole evening. The kiss was the culmination of all of that and Sheldon reciprocates and finds it fascinating. And to have that moment referenced in Opening Night was just perfect!!

But what I love about the gif specifically is that it's almost a perfect loop so Amy is kissing him like that over and over. LOL (I think it was made by http://shamygifs.tumblr.com/ before they changed their blog. Highly recommended if you like to stare at cute Shamy gif sets for hours! hahaha)

I better stay away from gif sets, because otherwise I won´t do anything else! LOL

I love to capture every detail in a Shamy scene and sometimes I discover new details after a pause.

I love when Amy gets passionate and pushes forward, instead of giving Sheldon just hints. 

I can understand that she doesn´t want to push him to something he might not want, but after their first time, she should clearly know, that he doesn´t do anything, that he doesn´t want 100 %. 

So my advice for Amy: Be brave and go for your man! 

The bold part: I haven´t tought about that! LOL

I wish she would do that, kissing him over and over again, because she is so happy, before Sheldon wraps his arm around her to stop, because he wants more and gives her one of these passionate, long kisses that give me goosebumps.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I remember reading here or the DT (probably the DT) that the audience was told the premiere would be taped this week. I can't imagine them saying that if that wouldn't be the case but I guess we'll find out for sure tonight. The redo could be done in 4a for all we know.

2 minutes ago, Judith said:

I remember reading here or the DT (probably the DT) that the audience was told the premiere would be taped this week. I can't imagine them saying that if that wouldn't be the case but I guess we'll find out for sure tonight. The redo could be done in 4a for all we know.

I don't remember reading that they were told which one they'd film next, just that the one they filmed that day was definitely 10x02. But we'll find out soon enough! :D

Anyway, HAPPY TAPING DAY, EVERYBODY!!

5ishDoctorscomeparty.gif

1 hour ago, Judith said:

I always envisioned their wedding taking place in the hallway where some of Lenny's greatest moments took place, but I 'm up for everything (everything will be an improvement after this awful Vegas wedding). I just hope that with all these guest stars there will be also space for some nice interaction between the main characters. Like a touching conversation between Shelnard. Or Sheldon shedding a tear during the ceremony, because he knows that sooner or later he has to let his little buddy go to live his own life with Penny in 4b. And my biggest wish is a sweet Shamy moment. As I see Lenny spending their second honeymoon spending at Penny's it would be nice if Sheldon invited Amy to spend the night at 4a with him. 

3 hours ago, Judith said:

nope, we weren't told that, we were told we were seeing E2, not the premiere.

Hey Shamies! I also went to WB yesterday but not on to the set... Just outside. Saw Johnny Galecki wandering around and I saw a trailer for Dean Norris (never saw any for more guest stars...). I'm going to the taping today so will be keeping my fingers crossed for Shamy goodness xx

Hey Shamies! I also went to WB yesterday but not on to the set... Just outside. Saw Johnny Galecki wandering around and I saw a trailer for Dean Norris (never saw any for more guest stars...). I'm going to the taping today so will be keeping my fingers crossed for Shamy goodness xx

Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Have a great time Tenji! I hope you get to see a nice episode! 

55 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Enjoy! Hope there is a nice sweet Shamy moment for you to witness in person!

1 hour ago, Tenji said:

Have a fantastic time !!

Thanks for the info - hope you get some adorably adorkable Shamy ! X

I'm hoping for a little lovely heart to heart between our shamy, you'd think with Leonard and penny's wedding redo it would make shamy think back to when they ended up breaking up during the first wedding and how far they've come now

1 minute ago, jlove said:

Whoa, BERT is back?  And it sounds like he's hitting on Amy? What the actual F?  We're in Fanfic land again, folks!  

i always liked Bert, kinda random they brought him back. I dont think we have much to worry about from him, Amy wasnt at all interested...i guess the boys couldnt convince Bert Amy was gay lol