[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.   OK some details on 10x23.....   Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to

If anyone is wondering.. He was wearing the same shirt from ear worm when he proposed. And yes a screamed like I did ear worm..  No, One is no "Okay" I will post the report here as well.. I

Guys sorry to spam this here.. But I'm so excited I got to meet her again! she remember me from last year and she was just the sweetest! She greeted me with a hug again, walked us down tot he corner,

Posted Images

Glad they got Footprints back on, I guess they could have just recorded the jingle and played it before their show but it's better if they are on and it provides some more character interactions. Still wondering why they are doing a look back show, I'm certain it will be explained in the dialogue.

At least it is something to look forward to in this one, because I know the 'leave the room stuff' is going to annoy the fuck out of me.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, kbp said:

Hope so but still hoping for a shamy engagement please no shamy cliffhanger I couldn't handle it still getting over season 8 finale please no

Me too :)

2 hours ago, spidergirl said:

"Behind the flags"? Dude, I am going to love this! :icon_cheesygrin:

Look at their faces! Cuties as  buttons! :wub:

THE-BIG-BANG-THEORY-Season-10-Episode-21-Photos-The-Separation-Agitation-04.thumb.jpg.cdefc5fdd3a95586dd45b15ed644c4d4.jpg

Always adorable together :)

• Like 9

I wish there was a taping tonight :) I love reading the spoilers that come out.

I am sad though that the season is almost over. I will just watch the mostly glorious season 10 again and again, and pray for some new fan fiction. 

On the bright and happy side new episode on Thursday :)

Edited by Sah
  • Like 6

The fwf sneak peek for next episode is hilarious! The energetic Sheldon's  tone before they started to tap cracked me up as it was so different than  he and Amy calm tone as they spoke at camera, LOL! And the way they look at the camera? Priceless! 

Love Footprints' s music! It looks like a Beach Boys song or something from 60's . Really nice!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

I was thinking about the prequel and I was wondering if there was ever a possibility for young Sheldon to have met young Amy in past without realizing it. I know, it sounds (very fanficky), a little weird, and unlikely because with them having to live in different states.  But since it's not impossible, I'd think it would be interesting.  If the writers have written a TBBT episode about them realizing have met and then in another episode in the prequel where we actually see it all happen, I'd want to see it.  Even though this idea is sorta like an episode of Friends where Phoebe robs Ross and they finds out about it years later.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, snow*flower said:

I was thinking about the prequel and I was wondering if there was ever a possibility for young Sheldon to have met young Amy in past without realizing it. I know, it sounds (very fanficky), a little weird, and unlikely because with them having to live in different states.  But since it's not impossible, I'd think it would be interesting.  If the writers have written a TBBT episode about them realizing have met and then in another episode in the prequel where we actually see it all happen, I'd want to see it.  Even though this idea is sorta like an episode of Friends where Phoebe robs Ross and they finds out about it years later.

I always find these things a bit contrived tbh and in the case of Sheldon with his eidetic memory they'd really have work around him not recognising her. Seems difficult to do that...

Depending on when the show takes place I guess it would be cute if Sheldon catches an early episode of "Blossom" though. LOL

Edited by April
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, snow*flower said:

Imo it would be unlikely because of  Sheldon's eideitic memory. However Amy could have met Missy on an event or something as they were teens and we could hear from narrator Sheldon on prequel  or even from Sheldon in tbbt that after all the girls had met before shamy met each other. We have never heard about Missy and Amy had met, although they should have met on Texas by Christmas time this season. I must confess that I think it would be cool if we could see the two girls talking about Sheldon on screen. We will be able to  meet Rebecca, Bertie's girlfriend ,so it would make sense imo if we could see Sheldon's sister again. It could be sweet and funny at same time, as his sister could say how changed is her twin.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

I agree with @Jonny, any way of proposing would be welcome by me right now, lol! Also  agree with @anicez about them being alone in that special moment for both. FwF would be a nice scenario but I would prefer if Sheldon did it in a fwf off line, I mean after they log off the live session. :wink:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

On 4/11/2017 at 0:51 PM, April said:

Second thought: OMG GET A NEW COUCH ALREADY!!!! ughhh

Especially when you consider, all the things that have likely happened on that couch. speechless-smiley-040.gif.e6e242aebe4bfb5b178f9b8a3d702d9b.gif 

On 4/12/2017 at 3:29 AM, snow*flower said:

I know, it sounds (very fanficky), a little weird, and unlikely because with them having to live in different states.

Not to mention Sheldon's Eidetic memory.

Also, it'd be kind of a rip-off, of Dharma & Gregg.

• Like 1