The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Actually, I take it back. I'm a little more than moderately enthusiastic because that is definitely a door behind them and they were definitely rehearsing and Jim's "don't mind us, no big deal" comments make me even more convinced he was dropping hints. Shamy by a door is definitely a thing. 

Dammit. I just want to know!

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

Damn. She's only wearing the top half of her Amy outfit at the curtain call... 

Yeah. But Jim is wearing a purple t-shirt and that  could mean something nice. Hopefully it's  still good news.

• Like 5

Ok... That's a lot information to process...So why did he propose? Was it because of regret/fear or did he have some sort of epiphany?

• Like 1

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum. I finally was brave enough to sign up and chat with you all literally because of this finale. 

• Like 2

YES!!!

So apparently a clueless Sheldon as expected!

Now that's a cliffhanger I can live with this summer!! :party::good2::danced:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

Guys. Sheldon's wearing the same shirt he wore in The Earworm Reverberation when he showed up at Amy's door to get back together with her.

And Amy's wearing a raincoat over her nightie and she's wearing carpet slippers. Guessing Sheldon woke her up ?

• Like 1

So i've been ghosting here a lot of the season (i wanted to try spoiler free life for a while)

But damn as I saw Kazzie's tweet I knew and WOW I JUST WANNA SCREAM?!?! I've missed being excited about the show and all of you.

You go get her Sheldon I'm so proud of my boy. 

• Like 7

Well...I didn't see that coming! I was much more optimistic after Jim's video, because our captain knows his shit with the fandom, but a proposal...I didn't see that coming. Probably later I'd express myself better over the whole plot, a lot to process right now! In the meantime, that's me thinking about Shamy S. 10....

fgif4.gif

• Like 9