[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

Waiting for the TR or the full details before commenting really. But I think we know the likely outcome of the proposal despite the show's history of proposals perhaps driven by a situation or perhaps seen as reactionary (see Lenny ones for example).

All depends on the writer's and if they want to add some drama or not, but I think she will say yes.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

I'm happy for you my Shamy friends. :icon_biggrin:

Good things come to those who wait. :icon_wink:

pennystrike-yes-0622.gif.371bfb79c57d0c4e10f861e3a1a5575c.gif

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, koops said:

I was reading that Raj asked her out? 

Btw, thanks to the attendees for the spoilers as always. Whoever you are!

Thank you for the spoilers!

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I have 1 question

Where and how did Ramona suddenly appear? Like for what reason was she suddenly just there (apart from crushing on Sheldon)

I don't think I quite remember them establishing how she and Sheldon were hanging out because I don't think it ever was, but Ramona stills works at Caltech and I guess once she realized Sheldon was available to see often (assuming that she knows about his relationship with Amy) she quickly went for him. 

• Like 1

I almost got my Season 10 'Shamy Trifecta' lol, though i am happy to wait until Season 11 to hopefully get the final one crossed off lol.

I just know i will have some likely issues with the finale and the storyline concept itself. But this undoubtedly has been a fantastic season for Shamy and without doubt their best ever on the show.

This season is what people tuned in all those years ago and stuck by them through the one step forward, one step back years hoping to one day see. And boy did the writers deliver overall!

And fingers crossed Season 11 could be amazing as well with perhaps a Shamy wedding to prepare for!

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, luminous said:

I'm happy for you my Shamy friends. :icon_biggrin:

Good things come to those who wait. :icon_wink:

pennystrike-yes-0622.gif.371bfb79c57d0c4e10f861e3a1a5575c.gif

Thank you so much, Martin! 

And you are absolutely right: Good things come to those who wait. :wink:

What I will be waiting for next season is:

- Amy accepting the proposal (I don't see why she shouldn't, apparently Sheldon was even more clueless about Ramona's intention than Leonard was about Alex's. I don't think Amy will hold that against him).

- planning the wedding and (finally!!) getting to know more about Amy's family (maybe even meeting them??)

- Sheldon's stag party! Really wondering what kind of desaster they will come up with for that one! :biggrin:

- Penny getting a new job, one that she really loves! It doesn't have to be acting, but at least something she can identify with. I honestly like and admire that about Penny: She doesn't like flirting with doctors and lying to them for the sake of selling stuff. Having to do something you hate every day is terrible, and it's difficult for your partner as well.

- overall good times for Lenny! No more fighting, we really saw enough of that. Maybe planning to add a new member to their little family? :wink:

- lots of scenes with the whole group! One of the things I missed this season.

- Raj? Not sure, any good storyline will be okay, at least give him something to do...

- Howardette: Pretty okay at the moment! Having Howard stay home with Halley while Bernie goes back to work might be fun.

- girls night

- boys have really grown up! But...wouldn't complain if they 'grew back down' a little. :wink: They can be responsible adults and still play D&D or Halo or go to Comic Con.

That's about everything I can think of for season 11 at the moment. But I'm sure I missed a lot! :biggrin:

• Like 7

I gotta say, I really didn't expect that ... but I am so super psyched! Kudos to those with keen predictions. All the worrying was for naught. I feel like half the worrying was mine. Glad there are cooler headed Shamy fans than me:shy: I'm not sure exactly how this plays out, but if Sheldon like literally gets outta the chair and travels across the country to propose, that's kind of awesome (and I wasn't even a proposal pusher). I love how he hems and haws and plans and calculates and stalls, but when he knows what he wants, he frickin goes after it. (Of course there's the possibility that he feels guilty, but I can live with that too because I'm sure they'll work it out). I also love that now that Amy appreciates Sheldon for Sheldon and doesn't push for traditional romance or for him to be something he's not, she ends up with one whopper of a romantic gesture. 

Edited by littleknee
  • Like 6

Happy to see the gang essentially putting a stop to this before it got messy! Real friendship right there! I really lolled at Raj offering to date her to stop her advances, just so Raj! Penny taking the lead is understandable she is Sheldon's best friend after all.

Sheldon being so oblivious I don't understand really. True he has never been in a relationship before and had someone chasing him at the same time but he's not the same Sheldon he was back in say Season 2. Doesn't sound that realistic to me.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

First off, thanks @kazzie!

If he went directly to the airport from the university... That totally means he had the ring with him and probably has been carrying it around!

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Sheldon being so oblivious I don't understand really. True he has never been in a relationship before and had someone chasing him at the same time but he's not the same Sheldon he was back in say Season 2. Does sound that realistic to me.

I think this may have had something to do with him not expecting/wanting romance with anyone else since he's in a committed relationship, and other people know he's in a committed relationship. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Happy to see the gang essentially putting a stop to this before it got messy! Real friendship right there! I really lolled at Raj offering to date her to stop her advances, just so Raj! Penny taking the lead is understandable she is Sheldon's best friend after all.

Sheldon being so oblivious I don't understand really. True he has never been in a relationship before and had someone chasing him at the same time but he's not the same Sheldon he was back in say Season 2. Doesn't sound that realistic to me.

He is not the same in some ways but he is still Sheldon.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I agree, it all seems over the top even for Sheldon, LOL! Probably the writers wanted it played just for giggles, I must say the image of Bernie squeezing herself between Sheldon and Ramona makes me crack already! I like the gang was very protective to him and to Amy, there was no joke about Sheldon being a "player", they realized something was wrong and acted accordingly. It hasn't always happened in the show,  for example during the period Raj was dating two women, one of which had been part of the group for two years. 

• Like 4