Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

I know it was not the main purpose of Kevin's IG post but I loved Majim on couch, especially Mayim on robes laughing and Jim's face was priceless! Love how these two get along! [emoji4]
 

Awwwww thanks for sharing ! I love this :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I know it was not the main purpose of Kevin's IG post but I loved Majim on couch, especially Mayim on robes laughing and Jim's face was priceless! Love how these two get along! :)

 

Aww, the Shamy bliss. Bless the day she auditioned for the role of Amy Farrah Fowler.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I know it was not the main purpose of Kevin's IG post but I loved Majim on couch, especially Mayim on robes laughing and Jim's face was priceless! Love how these two get along! :)

 

Aww, cute!

(Still struggling with likes. GDI when did I like so many posts???)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched Platonic Permutation earlier just to look at them and go "If only you knew where you'd end up in a little over a year". Cod, I love that episode (a rarity with me and S9, lol).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I woke up this morning and debated whether to check for news or not. I was one of the optimistic ones but I still wasn't expecting this. I am at work currently and trying hard to concentrate on my task. I have my door locked so the boss can't come in without my knowledge first. I am a bit distracted. I love reading all the good things that have happened and the predictions for next season.

I do hope that Sheldon tells her exactly what happened and the reason he came because he just didn't want the same thing to happen to her that happened to him.(i.e. not knowing Ramona's intentions) He better be honest about the kiss. I don't think she will be mad at him and I sure hope Ramona is no where near Caltech when the wrath of Amy gets back.

I am still a bit in shock and I am so glad to have this forum so I can share in the news. I want to keep this to myself and not spoil anyone else so I am glad there are spoiled people to celebrate with.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if someone has already said this, it's impossible to catch up all coments today but, this finale is a guarantee that  mayim's return in season 11-12  is a done deal. don't you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Anita said:

I don't know if someone has already said this, it's impossible to catch up all coments today but, this finale is a guarantee that  mayim's return in season 11-12  is a done deal. don't you think?

I believe she will. Surely she will, can not believe in contrary. Amy is an important character in tbbt, as individual and as part of shamy.  Everyone loves her and the joy Maym feel for her work as Amy can be seen and felt as she spoke about the character and about shamy. Jim loves to work with her as she loves to work with him so I dont see the negotiations failing for Mayim's side neither Melissa' s . Last night IG posts from Mayim showed a glown that imo was not from someone who could be saying good bye to the character. It seemed imo a joy of someone who loves to be there and for keep staying there. I hope badly to not be wrong about this!

Edited by spidergirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Anita said:

I don't know if someone has already said this, it's impossible to catch up all coments today but, this finale is a guarantee that  mayim's return in season 11-12  is a done deal. don't you think?

I feel this is so.  Also, if Amy doesn't say "YES," I will be utterly dumbfounded given she jumped up at Lenny's wedding hoping for a proposal and then cried to Bernadette and Penny during girls' night out her concern that she thought they would be engaged by now.

I think Sheldon is acting totally IC.  He is so hit and miss in the awarenesses department when it comes to the opposite sex, among many things.  He is consistently inconsistent.   He probably assumed his relationship with Ramona was as platonic as his with Penny and Bernadette.  They were just having fun.  He was clueless the first time with Ramona.  Why not now?

I don't think Any was concerned about Sheldon cheating as she was of him being taken advantage of because of his nativity regarding Ramona's intentions.

Sheldon said it himself to Penny.  He has a girlfriend.  Why would any woman try to acquire a romantic relationship with him knowing he is taken?  

I believe the point where Ramona kisses him causes him to realize he needs to up the status of his relationship with Amy to make it clear to everyone that he is off the market and permanently committed to her. 

It sounds to me that Sheldon realizes Amy's concerns over Ramona being around him are valid, that she was right all along, and he brushed aside her disappointment with the situation.   He wants to assure Amy that she wants her as his permanent play date.

I find it interesting that Sheldon was so concerned he would cheat on Amy because of his father.   However, when faced with the opportunity to do so with a women he enjoys hanging out with, he flees from the situation to seek out his mate.

I know some don't like Amy's supposed "mothering" of Sheldon.  Sheldon understands he has social weaknesses.  He relies on Amy to guide him.   It warms my heart that in the game of manipulation, he will accept Amy because he trusts that her intentions are for his benefit and he is a better man because of her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was the longest day of work!! Just caught up on all your thoughts on the wonderful season finale. I really feel that Sheldon's proposal and the way in which he was promoted is in keeping with his character. We all know that he isn't the first to implement change and finds comfort in routine. Whilst this has progressed to a slightly more relaxed grip on these routines, people never really truly change and I think Sheldon will always struggle with change.

Having only been living with Amy for the past few months, I think Sheldon didn't propose because he was comfortable with the status quo as he got used to cohabiting with Amy. I think Ramona's advances (when he finally got them!) gave him a kick up the arse and he realised that there was a larger commitment that he could make to Amy so he rushed off to do it.

I love that he has to travel across the country to get to her. That tells me he has plenty of time to think about it and shows this is something he really wanted to do.

I cannot wait to watch this episode!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I believe she will. Surely she will, can not believe in contrary. Amy is an important character in tbbt, as individual and as part of shamy.  Everyone loves her and the joy Maym feel for her work as Amy can be seen and felt as she spoke about the character and about shamy. Jim loves to work with her as she loves to work with him so I dont see the negotiations failing for Mayim's side neither Melissa' s . Last night IG posts from Mayim showed a glown that imo was not from someone who could be saying good bye to the character. It seemed imo a joy of someone who loves to be there and for keep staying there. I hope badly to not be wrong about this!

The reason they're still in negotiations are based on the same reason they [MB and MR] are not likely to have considered leaving the show: it's one of the top shows on television.

In Bialik's case, her character - along with that of Jim Parson's - have become iconic.  As fun and attractive the characters of Penny and Leonard are - and they are - they could be characters on any number of shows.  The wardrobes of Sheldon and Amy - alone - could place them only on this show.   Their characters, like it or not [and I understand why many do not] define the show to many people.

It sucks to be a fan of Trapper John and to see that the writers have decided Hawkeye is a more versatile character, but some times those things happen.

That said, I think that there are good things in store for Leonard and Penny next year, otherwise the writers would not have put them in the main set of the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.

 

OK some details on 10x23.....
 
Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to rely on one another, especially Sheldon.
 
Amy has the offer for a 3 month placement at Princeton. She is incredibly excited about it but also incredibly nervous to approach Sheldon about the subject.
 
She talks about it with the girls and and urge her to go for it, Its an opportunity she cant refuse. Amy is obviously concerned about leaving Sheldon on his own.
 
Long story short, The guys have finished phase 1 of their military project and they are excited to start the second phase. They arrive at the university in high spirits to get started only find their lab had completely been emptied. The guys are pretty upset to find the military are responsible for this. The military had decided to take the project into their own hands and the guys were no longer needed.
 
Sheldon, Howard and Leonard are heading back up to the apartment in low spirits, The enter the apartment to find it completely empty, Nothing there at all. Exactly the same situation as walking into their lab. They are all visibly confused and re-visting the earlier trauma before they realise they are still on the third floor and walked into he wrong apartment by mistake.
 
They cautiously enter 4A and are relived to see the familiar surroundings and the rest of the gang there. They join their respected wives (and raj). Everyone tried to comfort the guys after losing their project but they insist on changing the subject. Penny pointed out that Amy had some news to which the attention points to her. As Sheldon is upset she doesn't want to break the Princeton news to him just yet and shifts focus on Raj's news on him moving out of 4A and moving in with Bert as his roommate.
 
The girls are walking in the park with Bernadette pushing Hally in her push chair. They are urging Amy to go to Princeton and how she cant miss this opportunity, Sheldon will be fine. Bernadette expresses her concern for Howard as he has become incredibly needy and clingy since losing the military project. After some more dialog with Amy, Howard is seen to run over and join the girls. He greets Bernadette with hugs and kisses reinforcing Bernadette's earlier concerns about his behavior.
 
We cut to 4B. Its the next day and Amy is cooking oatmeal for Sheldon. She is hoping to cheer him up with food he likes to approach the subject of Princeton to him. Sheldon enters and he is still pretty down about the project, He apologizes that his bowel movements have not been to schedule. Amy comforts him and serves him up his oatmeal just as he likes it, Plain. She advises Sheldon he should take this opportunity to shift focus onto another project. Sheldon seems to light up at this idea and suggest they start working more on their joint research. Amy knowing this would be near impossible if she was leave shoots down the idea quickly stating that if they proved the theory, They are still paying $3 for a loaf of bread at the end of it anyway so whats the rush. Sheldon immediately becomes suspicious she Amy rejects the notion of spending more time together and feeding him his favorite oatmeal. He confronts her and asks her whats going on.
 
Amy finally spills that she has an opportunity to go to Princeton on a research project for 3-4 months. Sheldon immediately tells her she must go but he is visibly troubled by her leaving. He is trying to support the idea but he snaps and storms off to the bedroom. He is totally not ok with it.
 
Howard and Bernadette are at home and Hoard is continuing to be needy and clingy. Bernadette decides it time they have a talk about his behavior. This is a very cute scene as Howard acknowledges his behavior but completely turns it around to prove to Bernadette does exactly the same thins when she loses work project. One example is that it lead to them having Hally. Bernadette is apologetic and immediately gives into Howards neediness. The roll onto the bed kissing.
 
Next, We see Leonard assisting Raj with moving his boxed downstairs. As they approach the 3rd floor they can here someone playing harmonic from within 3A. They both enter to see Sheldon sitting alone of the floor playing the harmonica. He is incredibly sad and expresses that everyone and everything is leaving him. He lost his project, he is losing his girlfriend.. He is sad and alone. Raj suggest with him now gone, Sheldon could move back into his old room so Sheldon doesn't have to be alone. Leonard asks to speak to Raj out in the hallway for a moment and instead shuts the door behind Raj so he was out of the room. Leonard sits next to Sheldon to offer him advice on what to do with Amy. He tells him that he is not losing her and that Amy will only be gone a few months and he needs to show her how much of a supportive boyfriend he can be.
 
4B and amy is sitting on the couch on her computer. Sheldon enters holding a suitcase as a gift he got for Amy. He tells her this is an opportunity she cant refuse and as a supportive boyfriend he wants her to go, He got her this case that has been tested to survive a plane crash, So maybe Amy should trade inside the case. Amy stands up and is taken aback by his gesture. She walks towards him and asks him if he is really sure about this and he says. "Sheldon!" Amy says in inviting tone while wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on him. They kiss (very much like the Harry potter robe kiss) in one another arms until Sheldon breaks off and says, "I know its not your birthday, but we could continue this with intimate love making: (Disclaimer, This is not the actual line, and I for the love of me cant remember what he actually said, so this is just a guide to what happened in this scene, But y'all will die okay?). Amy agrees to coitus but only if Sheldon is sure to which he is. They continue kissing and Sheldon pulls back quickly to reinforce something. "Just know, This coitus is in no way a ploy to get you to stay" Its a very tender scene and the delivery is very sweet. Amy smiles at Sheldon and acknowledges that she understands. Sheldon goes onto say because when she is at princeton, He cant give her this, And he cant give her his goods via Skype. Amy smiles mischievously. Sheldon says "so lets go to the bedroom, Take off our cloths, fold them neatly and make passionate love". (Again not actual words but very close". He takes her hand and leads Amy to the bedroom, while they are making their way there, Amy says in caught a naught tone, "How about we take off our cloths, DONT fold them up neatly and then make passionate love" Still hand in hand they stop at the door ways and Sheldon responds in a very Sexual way, "or how about we Do fold up our clothes" Hand and hand they walk into the bedroom.
 
Next scene is Raj in the hallway saying goodbye to Penny and Leonard at the door. They get interrupted when Sheldon shouts from 4B Bedroom " Oh Amy you naughty Vixen". The guys seem disturbed with what was going on next door, Someone suggested going in there to see what was happening but after amy shouts out something like "Oh Sheldon, that is a great method to cause forward stimulation" (Again I cant remember what exactly it was but it was something science-y turned sexy". The guys just all look on with a "nope" look on their faces.. It ends with Sheldon shouting WOOHOOOO.
 
4B and Amy is ready to leave. Sheldon is upset but he's trying to be supportive. He walks her down to the car telling her to call him as soon as she gets to the airport, "I Will" And to the gate? "I will", And when you arrive in New Jersey? "I Will"..
The last line was Sheldon.. "And if you meet another scientist as smart as me and as tall as me, I want you to step away from him and call me immediately"
 
End,
 
Guys a very very cute episode. Absolutely brilliant! Sorry I cant remember all he science - y stuff and word for word. But omg Shamy heavy confirmed.
 
As always, happy to answer questions!.
 
- Kaz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a ton,  @kazzie

Someone hack the forum to refill my like contingent so that I can give you one. GDI what is it with the likes today???

Anyway, I can't wait for this episode, it sounds amazing!! It checks off so many things from my wishlist :

- Amy getting a science project over the summer

- Sheldon being a supportive partner to her

- the end of the once a year nonsense

- more quirky kinky flirting

- a juvenile joke about the gang ending up getting an earful of TMI from the bedroom

Can't wait for next week!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, kazzie said:

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.

 

OK some details on 10x23.....
 
Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to rely on one another, especially Sheldon.
 
Amy has the offer for a 3 month placement at Princeton. She is incredibly excited about it but also incredibly nervous to approach Sheldon about the subject.
 
She talks about it with the girls and and urge her to go for it, Its an opportunity she cant refuse. Amy is obviously concerned about leaving Sheldon on his own.
 
Long story short, The guys have finished phase 1 of their military project and they are excited to start the second phase. They arrive at the university in high spirits to get started only find their lab had completely been emptied. The guys are pretty upset to find the military are responsible for this. The military had decided to take the project into their own hands and the guys were no longer needed.
 
Sheldon, Howard and Leonard are heading back up to the apartment in low spirits, The enter the apartment to find it completely empty, Nothing there at all. Exactly the same situation as walking into their lab. They are all visibly confused and re-visting the earlier trauma before they realise they are still on the third floor and walked into he wrong apartment by mistake.
 
They cautiously enter 4A and are relived to see the familiar surroundings and the rest of the gang there. They join their respected wives (and raj). Everyone tried to comfort the guys after losing their project but they insist on changing the subject. Penny pointed out that Amy had some news to which the attention points to her. As Sheldon is upset she doesn't want to break the Princeton news to him just yet and shifts focus on Raj's news on him moving out of 4A and moving in with Bert as his roommate.
 
The girls are walking in the park with Bernadette pushing Hally in her push chair. They are urging Amy to go to Princeton and how she cant miss this opportunity, Sheldon will be fine. Bernadette expresses her concern for Howard as he has become incredibly needy and clingy since losing the military project. After some more dialog with Amy, Howard is seen to run over and join the girls. He greets Bernadette with hugs and kisses reinforcing Bernadette's earlier concerns about his behavior.
 
We cut to 4B. Its the next day and Amy is cooking oatmeal for Sheldon. She is hoping to cheer him up with food he likes to approach the subject of Princeton to him. Sheldon enters and he is still pretty down about the project, He apologizes that his bowel movements have not been to schedule. Amy comforts him and serves him up his oatmeal just as he likes it, Plain. She advises Sheldon he should take this opportunity to shift focus onto another project. Sheldon seems to light up at this idea and suggest they start working more on their joint research. Amy knowing this would be near impossible if she was leave shoots down the idea quickly stating that if they proved the theory, They are still paying $3 for a loaf of bread at the end of it anyway so whats the rush. Sheldon immediately becomes suspicious she Amy rejects the notion of spending more time together and feeding him his favorite oatmeal. He confronts her and asks her whats going on.
 
Amy finally spills that she has an opportunity to go to Princeton on a research project for 3-4 months. Sheldon immediately tells her she must go but he is visibly troubled by her leaving. He is trying to support the idea but he snaps and storms off to the bedroom. He is totally not ok with it.
 
Howard and Bernadette are at home and Hoard is continuing to be needy and clingy. Bernadette decides it time they have a talk about his behavior. This is a very cute scene as Howard acknowledges his behavior but completely turns it around to prove to Bernadette does exactly the same thins when she loses work project. One example is that it lead to them having Hally. Bernadette is apologetic and immediately gives into Howards neediness. The roll onto the bed kissing.
 
Next, We see Leonard assisting Raj with moving his boxed downstairs. As they approach the 3rd floor they can here someone playing harmonic from within 3A. They both enter to see Sheldon sitting alone of the floor playing the harmonica. He is incredibly sad and expresses that everyone and everything is leaving him. He lost his project, he is losing his girlfriend.. He is sad and alone. Raj suggest with him now gone, Sheldon could move back into his old room so Sheldon doesn't have to be alone. Leonard asks to speak to Raj out in the hallway for a moment and instead shuts the door behind Raj so he was out of the room. Leonard sits next to Sheldon to offer him advice on what to do with Amy. He tells him that he is not losing her and that Amy will only be gone a few months and he needs to show her how much of a supportive boyfriend he can be.
 
4B and amy is sitting on the couch on her computer. Sheldon enters holding a suitcase as a gift he got for Amy. He tells her this is an opportunity she cant refuse and as a supportive boyfriend he wants her to go, He got her this case that has been tested to survive a plane crash, So maybe Amy should trade inside the case. Amy stands up and is taken aback by his gesture. She walks towards him and asks him if he is really sure about this and he says. "Sheldon!" Amy says in inviting tone while wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on him. They kiss (very much like the Harry potter robe kiss) in one another arms until Sheldon breaks off and says, "I know its not your birthday, but we could continue this with intimate love making: (Disclaimer, This is not the actual line, and I for the love of me cant remember what he actually said, so this is just a guide to what happened in this scene, But y'all will die okay?). Amy agrees to coitus but only if Sheldon is sure to which he is. They continue kissing and Sheldon pulls back quickly to reinforce something. "Just know, This coitus is in no way a ploy to get you to stay" Its a very tender scene and the delivery is very sweet. Amy smiles at Sheldon and acknowledges that she understands. Sheldon goes onto say because when she is at princeton, He cant give her this, And he cant give her his goods via Skype. Amy smiles mischievously. Sheldon says "so lets go to the bedroom, Take off our cloths, fold them neatly and make passionate love". (Again not actual words but very close". He takes her hand and leads Amy to the bedroom, while they are making their way there, Amy says in caught a naught tone, "How about we take off our cloths, DONT fold them up neatly and then make passionate love" Still hand in hand they stop at the door ways and Sheldon responds in a very Sexual way, "or how about we Do fold up our clothes" Hand and hand they walk into the bedroom.
 
Next scene is Raj in the hallway saying goodbye to Penny and Leonard at the door. They get interrupted when Sheldon shouts from 4B Bedroom " Oh Amy you naughty Vixen". The guys seem disturbed with what was going on next door, Someone suggested going in there to see what was happening but after amy shouts out something like "Oh Sheldon, that is a great method to cause forward stimulation" (Again I cant remember what exactly it was but it was something science-y turned sexy". The guys just all look on with a "nope" look on their faces.. It ends with Sheldon shouting WOOHOOOO.
 
4B and Amy is ready to leave. Sheldon is upset but he's trying to be supportive. He walks her down to the car telling her to call him as soon as she gets to the airport, "I Will" And to the gate? "I will", And when you arrive in New Jersey? "I Will"..
The last line was Sheldon.. "And if you meet another scientist as smart as me and as tall as me, I want you to step away from him and call me immediately"
 
End,
 
Guys a very very cute episode. Absolutely brilliant! Sorry I cant remember all he science - y stuff and word for word. But omg Shamy heavy confirmed.
 
As always, happy to answer questions!.
 
- Kaz

You saw this episode too??? Geez. I have tried for years to get tickets. Lucky Ducky! Sounds amazing :) and ty for sharing...

Edited by Sah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, kazzie said:

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.

 

OK some details on 10x23.....
 
Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to rely on one another, especially Sheldon.
 
Amy has the offer for a 3 month placement at Princeton. She is incredibly excited about it but also incredibly nervous to approach Sheldon about the subject.
 
She talks about it with the girls and and urge her to go for it, Its an opportunity she cant refuse. Amy is obviously concerned about leaving Sheldon on his own.
 
Long story short, The guys have finished phase 1 of their military project and they are excited to start the second phase. They arrive at the university in high spirits to get started only find their lab had completely been emptied. The guys are pretty upset to find the military are responsible for this. The military had decided to take the project into their own hands and the guys were no longer needed.
 
Sheldon, Howard and Leonard are heading back up to the apartment in low spirits, The enter the apartment to find it completely empty, Nothing there at all. Exactly the same situation as walking into their lab. They are all visibly confused and re-visting the earlier trauma before they realise they are still on the third floor and walked into he wrong apartment by mistake.
 
They cautiously enter 4A and are relived to see the familiar surroundings and the rest of the gang there. They join their respected wives (and raj). Everyone tried to comfort the guys after losing their project but they insist on changing the subject. Penny pointed out that Amy had some news to which the attention points to her. As Sheldon is upset she doesn't want to break the Princeton news to him just yet and shifts focus on Raj's news on him moving out of 4A and moving in with Bert as his roommate.
 
The girls are walking in the park with Bernadette pushing Hally in her push chair. They are urging Amy to go to Princeton and how she cant miss this opportunity, Sheldon will be fine. Bernadette expresses her concern for Howard as he has become incredibly needy and clingy since losing the military project. After some more dialog with Amy, Howard is seen to run over and join the girls. He greets Bernadette with hugs and kisses reinforcing Bernadette's earlier concerns about his behavior.
 
We cut to 4B. Its the next day and Amy is cooking oatmeal for Sheldon. She is hoping to cheer him up with food he likes to approach the subject of Princeton to him. Sheldon enters and he is still pretty down about the project, He apologizes that his bowel movements have not been to schedule. Amy comforts him and serves him up his oatmeal just as he likes it, Plain. She advises Sheldon he should take this opportunity to shift focus onto another project. Sheldon seems to light up at this idea and suggest they start working more on their joint research. Amy knowing this would be near impossible if she was leave shoots down the idea quickly stating that if they proved the theory, They are still paying $3 for a loaf of bread at the end of it anyway so whats the rush. Sheldon immediately becomes suspicious she Amy rejects the notion of spending more time together and feeding him his favorite oatmeal. He confronts her and asks her whats going on.
 
Amy finally spills that she has an opportunity to go to Princeton on a research project for 3-4 months. Sheldon immediately tells her she must go but he is visibly troubled by her leaving. He is trying to support the idea but he snaps and storms off to the bedroom. He is totally not ok with it.
 
Howard and Bernadette are at home and Hoard is continuing to be needy and clingy. Bernadette decides it time they have a talk about his behavior. This is a very cute scene as Howard acknowledges his behavior but completely turns it around to prove to Bernadette does exactly the same thins when she loses work project. One example is that it lead to them having Hally. Bernadette is apologetic and immediately gives into Howards neediness. The roll onto the bed kissing.
 
Next, We see Leonard assisting Raj with moving his boxed downstairs. As they approach the 3rd floor they can here someone playing harmonic from within 3A. They both enter to see Sheldon sitting alone of the floor playing the harmonica. He is incredibly sad and expresses that everyone and everything is leaving him. He lost his project, he is losing his girlfriend.. He is sad and alone. Raj suggest with him now gone, Sheldon could move back into his old room so Sheldon doesn't have to be alone. Leonard asks to speak to Raj out in the hallway for a moment and instead shuts the door behind Raj so he was out of the room. Leonard sits next to Sheldon to offer him advice on what to do with Amy. He tells him that he is not losing her and that Amy will only be gone a few months and he needs to show her how much of a supportive boyfriend he can be.
 
4B and amy is sitting on the couch on her computer. Sheldon enters holding a suitcase as a gift he got for Amy. He tells her this is an opportunity she cant refuse and as a supportive boyfriend he wants her to go, He got her this case that has been tested to survive a plane crash, So maybe Amy should trade inside the case. Amy stands up and is taken aback by his gesture. She walks towards him and asks him if he is really sure about this and he says. "Sheldon!" Amy says in inviting tone while wrapping her arms around him and planting a kiss on him. They kiss (very much like the Harry potter robe kiss) in one another arms until Sheldon breaks off and says, "I know its not your birthday, but we could continue this with intimate love making: (Disclaimer, This is not the actual line, and I for the love of me cant remember what he actually said, so this is just a guide to what happened in this scene, But y'all will die okay?). Amy agrees to coitus but only if Sheldon is sure to which he is. They continue kissing and Sheldon pulls back quickly to reinforce something. "Just know, This coitus is in no way a ploy to get you to stay" Its a very tender scene and the delivery is very sweet. Amy smiles at Sheldon and acknowledges that she understands. Sheldon goes onto say because when she is at princeton, He cant give her this, And he cant give her his goods via Skype. Amy smiles mischievously. Sheldon says "so lets go to the bedroom, Take off our cloths, fold them neatly and make passionate love". (Again not actual words but very close". He takes her hand and leads Amy to the bedroom, while they are making their way there, Amy says in caught a naught tone, "How about we take off our cloths, DONT fold them up neatly and then make passionate love" Still hand in hand they stop at the door ways and Sheldon responds in a very Sexual way, "or how about we Do fold up our clothes" Hand and hand they walk into the bedroom.
 
Next scene is Raj in the hallway saying goodbye to Penny and Leonard at the door. They get interrupted when Sheldon shouts from 4B Bedroom " Oh Amy you naughty Vixen". The guys seem disturbed with what was going on next door, Someone suggested going in there to see what was happening but after amy shouts out something like "Oh Sheldon, that is a great method to cause forward stimulation" (Again I cant remember what exactly it was but it was something science-y turned sexy". The guys just all look on with a "nope" look on their faces.. It ends with Sheldon shouting WOOHOOOO.
 
4B and Amy is ready to leave. Sheldon is upset but he's trying to be supportive. He walks her down to the car telling her to call him as soon as she gets to the airport, "I Will" And to the gate? "I will", And when you arrive in New Jersey? "I Will"..
The last line was Sheldon.. "And if you meet another scientist as smart as me and as tall as me, I want you to step away from him and call me immediately"
 
End,
 
Guys a very very cute episode. Absolutely brilliant! Sorry I cant remember all he science - y stuff and word for word. But omg Shamy heavy confirmed.
 
As always, happy to answer questions!.
 
- Kaz

Thank you very much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also the final line is much better than I expected (still a bothered by it, but it's worded much better now), and perfectly in tune with what actually happens. Funnily enough, Sheldon is concerned about tall and smart scientists approaching Amy, but has no clue that a tall smart scientist is approaching him. Classic Sheldon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks so much for such detailed report as usual, @kazzie! Gosh, 10.23 seem to have everything I wished for spontaneous coitus for shamy: spontaneaty, cuteness, hotness and last but not least, dirty talk! Thank you, writers!

I am still out of likes, sorry! If I could I would give a ton of them! :wub:

 

Btw, you mentioned in your earlier post Maym will come back! So happy!!

Did they speak about it? About Melissa?

Sorry for so many questions, I am a true curious kind, lol!

 

Kudos to all shamies, our couple rocks! :wub:

Edited: got some avaiable likes for share! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

 

Edited by spidergirl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing to add - After Penny tried to talk to Sheldon about what was going on, And he completely shot her down denying any of it. He left for his bedroom leaving Penny on his couch. Penny looked exhausted with trying. She looked over at the Penny and Amy painting that still hangs in 4B. She looked at Amy so sadly and said "Don't look at me like that I tried!" She looks really defeated, sad and concerned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.