Tensor

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

I just read the article about Mayim and Melissa and came to say I'll stop being a Debbie Downer now.  Shamy will end up engaged sooner or later as long as both actors are on the show, so I'm no longer concerned about her answer.  

I know what you mean, it is a relieve! Speaking only about the character, Amy would not ever say no. I believe writers will write a wonderful heartfelt scene where we see her yes might come up as soon as possible and why. Even we know all her reasons. :) 

Now one of my favourite shamy scenes from this season:

0b5e2806-7739-44f0-bb4b-a5d7b2506b24.gif.f6af9ce913a5e5611fea74344dbe1f71.gif

1 minute ago, Giuseppe said:

Here's one from the promo for next week's episode! They're so freaking cute!

tumblr_op42pnDEnP1s552elo1_500.gif

Tiara kiss 2.0! :D

I enjoy it when they give us homages to their previous milestones.

TBBTShamykiss8.gif.1a8ba14872269f90c5d36265733c21ed.gif

3 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

Here's one from the promo for next week's episode! They're so freaking cute!

tumblr_op42pnDEnP1s552elo1_500.gif

It reminds me so much of the Tiara kiss, I love how very often the director and/or the actors make those acting choices that are basically heads up to the fandom...

ti.gif

40 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It reminds me so much of the Tiara kiss, I love how very often the director and/or the actors make those acting choices that are basically heads up to the fandom...

ti.gif

Except this time, he leans in and puckers up before she gets to him. And my friend who saw the episode says he places his hand on her lower back but the promo cuts it off.

Edited by shamyyellow

yesyes.gif.89d98035b38de4d0b5ed168eb6e007af.gif

So VERY HAPPY to get the news that Mayim and Melissa will both be back for two seasons! I did think they would be both back, far too much would have be lost by all parties involved (Mayim and Melissa, their co-stars, CBW, Warner Bros etc) and it would have been a tragedy if they couldn't strike a deal.

But until it was official I always remained cautious because you just never know especially in the world of contract negotiations. So with today's news I can FINALLY celebrate the show renewal news! Several months after we got confirmation we got two more seasons lol. 

Hopefully two more fantastic years of scenes like we have had throughout this utterly brilliant season and their best one to date for our favorite couple! Like the one in my signature, still my favorite moment from Season 10 so far!

Edited by Jonny

Been busy all day but I just wanted to say:

1) Happy to hear the news that M&M have been officialized and got a bump in salary (still nowhere near what they deserve, but it's a huge bump nonetheless). Not that there were any doubts.

2) I loved last night's episode too. Once again a funny, feel-good, yet meaningful episode! Shamy are adorable as always and I have to say, I'm going to miss Raj being around Los Robles. I really like to see him hang out with Shamy and Lenny for a change, instead of always being relegated to Howardette's. It was great to see Zack again and I absolutely loved Bernadette's secret ventriloquist past. I often moan that the show doesn't give the girls the chance to be anywhere near as odd and quirky as their partners and this was exactly the kind of stuff I meant. I also loved Amy being "Sheldon" when out with the girls, with her phone and fact-checking. 

3) I loved the plot about getting older and Sheldon feeling like he's not that special anymore. I totally agree with the discussion from earlier about how Sheldon was used to being a stand-out in every way as a child prodigy and how at the end of the day being a child prodigy mostly means you only get to things first, but eventually the perks start dwindling as you get older and become more "normal". And I loved that Amy *did* also mention his solid career in the list of reasons why he should be proud of his life. Top notch Shamy once again. And that tag was adorable. 

Roll on 10x23! 

You guys, the last episode was super charming for the Shamy! I grinned like a loon at Sheldon's 'You have to say that, you're sweet on me'. And bless Amy for grounding her consolatory speech with 'solid scientific research' instead of waving away how important science is to Sheldon! And even her muttering about warnings was done with such love! This indulgent little head-shake. 'Cause she's sweet on Sheldon. And he is on her with his own indulgent 'You're so cute'.

Ugh, I hate gushing like this, but they were just so damn delightful!

19 hours ago, jenafan said:

I thought so, too.      It seems waking up during the night as a result of a dream is a common occurrence for Sheldon.   His brain literally never turns off.  I was also happy to see that Amy actually remained peacefully asleep.  I was getting concerned about her sleep deprivation sharing a bed with Sheldon.

I'm guessing she might think the proposal is a dream and shut the door on him and go to bed, not wanting to wake up.

1 hour ago, wowbagger said:

You guys, the last episode was super charming for the Shamy! I grinned like a loon at Sheldon's 'You have to say that, you're sweet on me'. And bless Amy for grounding her consolatory speech with 'solid scientific research' instead of waving away how important science is to Sheldon! And even her muttering about warnings was done with such love! This indulgent little head-shake. 'Cause she's sweet on Sheldon. And he is on her with his own indulgent 'You're so cute'.

Ya know....I can't help but wonder if they'll ever have a conversation in which they discuss or if he expresses contrition for his taking SO long to come around....

So I watched it again and I have nothing to add to what has already has been said here. I quoted some of my favorite lines, but @wowbagger summed it best..

3 hours ago, wowbagger said:

Thank you, this was perfect.