[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

19 hours ago, jenafan said:

I thought so, too.      It seems waking up during the night as a result of a dream is a common occurrence for Sheldon.   His brain literally never turns off.  I was also happy to see that Amy actually remained peacefully asleep.  I was getting concerned about her sleep deprivation sharing a bed with Sheldon.

I'm guessing she might think the proposal is a dream and shut the door on him and go to bed, not wanting to wake up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowbagger said:

You guys, the last episode was super charming for the Shamy! I grinned like a loon at Sheldon's 'You have to say that, you're sweet on me'. And bless Amy for grounding her consolatory speech with 'solid scientific research' instead of waving away how important science is to Sheldon! And even her muttering about warnings was done with such love! This indulgent little head-shake. 'Cause she's sweet on Sheldon. And he is on her with his own indulgent 'You're so cute'.

Ugh, I hate gushing like this, but they were just so damn delightful!

Ya know....I can't help but wonder if they'll ever have a conversation in which they discuss or if he expresses contrition for his taking SO long to come around....

• Like 3

So I watched it again and I have nothing to add to what has already has been said here. I quoted some of my favorite lines, but @wowbagger summed it best..

3 hours ago, wowbagger said:

You guys, the last episode was super charming for the Shamy! I grinned like a loon at Sheldon's 'You have to say that, you're sweet on me'. And bless Amy for grounding her consolatory speech with 'solid scientific research' instead of waving away how important science is to Sheldon! And even her muttering about warnings was done with such love! This indulgent little head-shake. 'Cause she's sweet on Sheldon. And he is on her with his own indulgent 'You're so cute'.

Ugh, I hate gushing like this, but they were just so damn delightful!

Thank you, this was perfect.

• Like 8