[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

6 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Another thing I realized with this season....

10.1 Amy starts to stand and says "It's happening"

10.24 Tag scene....yes Amy, it's REALLY HAPPENING!!!

These writers ,  always leaving clues for us, hehe! Sometimes we dont believe them but we should!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Kathy2611 said:

Another thing I realized with this season....

10.1 Amy starts to stand and says "It's happening"

10.24 Tag scene....yes Amy, it's REALLY HAPPENING!!!

Poor girl won't know what hit her!  LOL

• Like 7

6 hours ago, luminous said:

Why is he not embracing her more? I would love to see his hands on her lower back or his arms at least wrapped around her..

17 hours ago, Jonny said:

I said this after the episode just aired and I will say it again after seeing this picture the writers missed a trick IMO to have more Raj/Sheldon, Raj/Amy and Raj/Amy/Sheldon interactions in 4B. We got one really good one and would have liked to have seen more of that with the Raj in 4A experiment.

Sure you run the risk of Raj saying something snarky about their relationship (you know my thoughts on Raj's comments about Shamy at times, I'm frequently shouting at the TV 'Fruck Off Raj!' when he does that) if they interact more, but they could have also explored some interesting stories.

But i'm a real sucker for scenes or episodes involving some of the less seen/common interactions between the characters, they really pique my interest. Like the Bernie/Sheldon one last season. 

I want one of his rolls...they look delish ;)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sah said:

Why is he not embracing her more? I would love to see his hands on her lower back or his arms at least wrapped around her..

I want one of his rolls...they look delish ;)

According to the people who saw the episode, they do embrace, it's just not shown in the picture. Also at around 6 seconds into the promo you can see him start to lift his arm.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Sah said:

Look at this picture, I think this is the "after kiss" picture. So I'm sure they indeed hugged.

110321_0885b.jpg

• Like 9

8 hours ago, luminous said:

One of best things for bright my morning is some shamy goodness! :wub:

Thanks so much for sharing that photo, @luminous:)

1 hour ago, Sah said:

No worries , @Sah. We are going to see  Sheldon embracing Amy in that scene and it is very likely we're going to die of feelings for everything related. :wub:

And an interisting side note about next thursday: It's  Star Wars day! So our couple lovemaking is usual related with sw universe, lol! 2 in 3 times, a good sw statistic:wink:

16 minutes ago, snapepans said:

Look at this picture, I think this is the "after kiss" picture. So I'm sure they indeed hugged.

110321_0885b.jpg

The way they look at each other... *sigh*

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Another interesting aspect to me with this upcoming episode is to see how Sheldon copes compared to the past when dealing with more than one thing he doesn't like or perhaps causes him some distress at the same time. Of course we are spoiled so we know he does deal with it better in the end than he would have in the past, but still it will be interesting to see and compare.

Season 7 finale he was hit with several things and he couldn't quite frankly cope with at all, and whilst I don't think you can directly compare the situations and how much distress they caused him (I think he was clearly more at rock bottom back then than he is in this episode coming up) I think you can compare perhaps some of the responses to those situations and how he handles them.

If any of that makes sense? lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Another interesting aspect to me with this upcoming episode is to see how Sheldon copes compared to the past when dealing with more than one thing he doesn't like or perhaps causes him some distress at the same time. Of course we are spoiled so we know he does deal with it better in the end than he would have in the past, but still it will be interesting to see and compare.

Season 7 finale he was hit with several things and he couldn't quite frankly cope with at all, and whilst I don't think you can directly compare the situations and how much distress they caused him (I think he was clearly more at rock bottom back then than he is in this episode coming up) I think you can compare perhaps some of the responses to those situations and how he handles them.

If any of that makes sense? lol

By the time I watched s7 it kind of sadned me how Sheldon suffered for couldn't cope with the changings his life was bringing to him about his surroundings and how his relationship with Amy was not able in that time to give him the sense of peace he needed.  We know he loved her but was not ready to allow himself to enjoy the goods things their relationship would give to both and how changings are not always a bad thing.

Next episode will be epic to shamy, especially to Sheldon's growth.  He would be able to understand although he was not quite happy for Amy's absence for 3 months from his life, it would be a good thing for her happiness and he can be happy for her. The fact he wishes to give himself for her not as a way for she wouldn't go to Princeton but as a way he shows her his love is really huge and heartwarm. Really proud of Sheldon and Amy here.

I have got emotional for shamy before , in this season and next episode I know I will get again, I was when I read the tr for the first time. It will be so great to see the great place shamy is, especially after everything we have seen in this season.

Display  of emotions  is something we should be proud of, it is a mirror of what lives in our hearts. Someone who loves and is loved back...man I am a bag of emotions for that, can't help myself. :)

Edited by spidergirl
Meaning of a word messed. Sorry
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It makes a lot of sense and, in a way, Sheldon has a moment of profound sadness, when he runs in 3A playing sad songs with a harmonica. This time,also thanks to an encouraging talk with Leonard (I love Shelnard, when they are supportive at each other) he realizes that he has no real reason to run and he has to be there for Amy. The episodes has striking parallels with 7.24, but it shows that Sheldon has grown so much since then and, as we all know, is ready for the next step. Anyway, I'll make sure to have a huge box of Kleenex at my side when I watch this

Yes, I think you can see the development he made since then here. Though his first instinct is to seclude himself and wallow a bit in his misery (and who can blame him?) a little nudge into the right direction gets him back on track.

16 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

ft.jpg

On a somewhat shallow note I love this shot. In terms of composition and everything it's so simple, yet effective. <3

• Like 9

I was having dinner with my friends this evening, one of them is a casual viewer of the show, she likes the show, likes all the characters, but not hard core fan.

We talked about the show, and she told me, after watching the promo of 1023, after seeing the pictures of 1023 on the social media (especially that picture @mirs1 just posted and those group pictures), and knowing that Amy was gonna leave, she felt so sad that she almost thought the show was gonna end in 1024. Then she remembered the two-year-renewal, she was so happy. AND, she told me, she saw the pictures of 1024 today, and she immediately guessed that Sheldon was going to propose to Amy.

"Because 1024 is the finale of Season 10, so they have to create some cliffhanger, right?" she said.

I didn't spoil her about 1023 and 1024, but I think she knew she was right by watching my face.

I want to say that after seeing the pictures of 1023, I also felt sad watching Sheldon like that, but thank God we got the information about this episode. Now, instead of being sad, I'm very looking forward to watching 1023, I think it's gonna be one of my favourite this season.

And, the casual viewers, yeah, they are really good at guessing, I have to say before knowing the plots of 1024, I really didn't see proporal coming.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, snapepans said:

And, the casual viewers, yeah, they are really good at guessing, I have to say before knowing the plots of 1024, I really didn't see proporal coming.

I'm not shy to admit that the most wrong I've always been in my predictions this season was when I was underestimating the writers (and I remember being labelled the borg queen of the sunshine and rainbows Shamy hive or something to that effect which still amuses me greatly). So after everything we've got this season, especially after breaking the once-a-year nonsense that we've waited for since 9x11 basically, the idea of ALSO getting the proposal just had me thinking "Nah, we've gotten so much already, they can keep that for S11!" AND YET HERE WE ARE! LOL

Edited by April
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

He's only a partial flight risk, now.

• Like 2