The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

11 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Yes.  We already know Sheldon is quite effective with stimulating Amy.  Sheldon's "naughty vixen" line followed by Amy's remark made me wonder exactly what they were trying new behind those closed doors.

Quoting @spidergirl  Sheldon: "Five minutes? We must be doing it wrong. It took us hours."  S10E11 The Birthday  synchronicity

• Like 7

2 hours ago, jenafan said:

Yes.  We already know Sheldon is quite effective with stimulating Amy.  Sheldon's "naughty vixen" line followed by Amy's remark made me wonder exactly what they were trying new behind those closed doors.

I wondered too, especially what they had to shout so loud about. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

We definitely need a AIFL (Amy Initiated frenzy lovemaking) next season!!!

Agree! I think after a schock/ panick moment about the Sheldon proposal became real, a frenzy lovemaking would be a good way to balance the emotions, lol!

Two scientists rocking Princeton walls. #For science :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I say this with a tinge of bias lol, but if any of the awarding bodies want to consider Mayim or Jim for any of the awards this year (or if they get nominations from the public and they go through the series to see if there is anything standout) then they really should watch this episode. There are scenes throughout the season for example the Buridan's donkey scene or from a comedy perspective scenes when they were doing their living together experiment. So there is plenty they could get praise for, but this episode really displays their huge talent as good as anything.

True. Jim was outstanding in this episode but Mayim was equally imo outstanding as well. Her worried look full of love for Sheldon  as she said Sheldon was important too and her passionate but shy look for him  as he sugested they could be intimate really made me teary eyed of shipper happiness for shamy. These two really make even better any high quality shamy script for their chemestry , friendship and dedication to these characters.  It is really a pleasure to watch them giving life to shamy lovestory. So happy we are having two more seasons of all of this! <3

Edited by spidergirl
Last sentence added
  • Like 9

This quote system is getting worse.

I got a notification, saying Sah had quoted me, but when I clicked to view the post with my quote in it, it wasn't my post that had been quoted.

• Like 4

I got a notification, saying Sah had quoted me, but when I clicked to view the post with my quote in it, it wasn't my post that had been quoted.

Sometimes I quote someone by mistake or I did not want to quote and by mistake I quote them. And then I correct it. Maybe it was what happened. :)

• Like 4

Sometimes I quote someone by mistake or I did not want to quote and by mistake I quote them. And then I correct it. Maybe it was what happened. :)

It's the merging of unrelated posts that drives me crackers.

• Like 4

Not sure what happened...odd.

• Like 3

Agree! I think after a schock/ panick moment about the Sheldon proposal became real, a frenzy lovemaking would be a good way to balance the emotions, lol!

Two scientists rocking Princeton walls. #For science :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope there won't be a tall bloke in a bath towel poking his head round the door saying, 'If I may .....' !

• Like 4

I hope there won't be a tall bloke in a bath towel poking his head round the door saying, 'If I may .....' !

Course not, lol! The two of them very alone, hehe! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Sometimes I quote someone by mistake or I did not want to quote and by mistake I quote them. And then I correct it.

Anytime I cock up a post :blush: , I just delete it and start again. :) 

• Like 4

Oh so many times I deleted a post because it was too much messed up! I must apology for that but most of times I am here I am using my smartphone and I am far of be good with a virtual  keyboard, lol! I just hope nobody get annoyed with me when I mess quotes or my english. I know I should have been writing better in grammar and spelling matters but I have been working on it. And it is also useful for personal reasons so there is hope for  my written english get better.

Sorry for the of topic post but it can been seen for the sake of who read my thoughts in english  about shamy :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

Nothing more to mention really, you guys have stated it all. I thought it was a wonderful episode. One of my favorites this season. I loved the breakfast scene, adored the suitcase scene and laughed hysterically through the Shamy dirty talk. I thought it was a great set up for next week and reaffirmed why they are my favorite couple on the show. This episode was everything...

Deleted and reposted as not quoting you...

• Like 5

Nothing more to mention really, you guys have stated it all. I thought it was a wonderful episode. One of my favorites this season. I loved the breakfast scene, adored the suitcase scene and laughed hysterically through the Shamy dirty talk. I thought it was a great set up for next week and reaffirmed why they are my favorite couple on the show. This episode was everything...

Everything indeed :wub:

81579c2b-ab25-4687-acaa-cb593299e666.gif

• Like 9