Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Pssst.  I'm a United Statesian, too.

I dont have an engagement ring and I think that here in Spain based in mine and and my friends experience the  dropping on one knee with a ring is not usual 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

I think if you do a Google image search for "WTF?" you'll see this image.

If I heard my boyfriend knocking at my door (and knocking like Sheldon, no less) when he should be thousands of miles away from me I would have a WTF face too! Frankly, my first thought would be that somebody died and he came to give me the news, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

If I heard my boyfriend knocking at my door (and knocking like Sheldon, no less) when he should be thousands of miles away from me I would have a WTF face too! Frankly, my first thought would be that somebody died and he came to give me the news, LOL!

Same here, lol! I am so curious about how will look like Amy's face as she sees Sheldon on his knee, hehe! It might be a schocked face  but I can not wait for see it with my own eyes, lol!

Isn't friday morning yet? 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, snapepans said:

Indeed. I read a lot of "Amy is pregnant", too. And they even provided their reason:"Considering what happened in 1023..."

I saw a lot of that on facebook. If he asks her to marry him and she looks up at him dumbfounded and says, "how did you know I was pregnant?" I'm going to keel over.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, vonmar said:

This is everything.....

 

sheldon-proposing-amy-mayim-bialik-jim-parsons.jpg

Pic credit Glamour

The way he looks at her when proposing.<3 *squeal!!!!!!!* Someone said on Facebook that they thought he only proposed to Amy because he realized he  had feelings for Ramona and didnt want to betray Amy. Umm....did they even see the way he looked at Amy when he proposed to her?!!! He definitely loves Amy not Ramona! I hope this theory isnt true! What do you guys think of this theory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cassidyeden said:

The way he looks at her when proposing.<3 *squeal!!!!!!!* Someone said on Facebook that they thought he only proposed to Amy because he realized he  had feelings for Ramona and didnt want to betray Amy. Umm....did they even see the way he looked at Amy when he proposed to her?!!! He definitely loves Amy not Ramona! I hope this theory isnt true! What do you guys think of this theory?

I don't think anyone needs to worry about that, this theory sounds ridiculous. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That picture... sigh. Too Perfect. I can't really join in the squeeing until it airs on the West Coast, but I'm wondering what the green/white t-shirt combo means?

Also, PLEASE writers (we know you lurk here!!!) have Season 11 open with Amy wearing the Green Lantern shirt!!! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DrWackaDoodle said:

That picture... sigh. Too Perfect. I can't really join in the squeeing until it airs on the West Coast, but I'm wondering what the green/white t-shirt combo means?

Also, PLEASE writers (we know you lurk here!!!) have Season 11 open with Amy wearing the Green Lantern shirt!!! 

I can't believe we haven't seen her in it yet.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No other hesitation, no doubt in his mind, no real plan, but completely calm. Just one thought going through his head, "There's no point waiting, I just wanna marry this girl" THAT's what was shown. 

My brother (who is unspoiled) was watching it with me and the whole time he and I were saying how the groups reaction (though funny) was blowing the situation out of proportion. If Amy TRUELY believes Ramona is a threat, it's because the gang put that thought in her head. (she only has them to go by) I'm confident once Amy hears it from Sheldon's perspective, she won't doubt his intentions. She might not be happy with the circumstances (I'm sure as hell not) but she knows he loves her and would never betray her that way. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jedichic98 said:

No other hesitation, no doubt in his mind, no real plan, but completely calm. Just one thought going through his head, "There's no point waiting, I just wanna marry this girl" THAT's what was shown. 

My brother (who is unspoiled) was watching it with me and the whole time he and I were saying how the groups reaction (though funny) was blowing the situation out of proportion. If Amy TRUELY believes Ramona is a threat, it's because the gang put that thought in her head. (she only has them to go by) I'm confident once Amy hears it from Sheldon's perspective, she won't doubt his intentions. She might not be happy with the circumstances (I'm sure as hell not) but she knows he loves her and would never betray her that way. 

I don't know for sure until we maybe see more of it but isn't it true that Amy freaked out and Skyped Bernadette and Penny first?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.