[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

On 15.5.2017 at 10:50 PM, April said:

Alright Shamies, let's do this:

Vote for your Top 10 Favourite Season 10 Shamy Moments!!

How?

• Send me a message with the header "Shamy S10 Top 10".
  • Include your 10 favourite moments of the season.
  • Number them with #1 being your most favourite moment.

What's the deadline?

• Send me your lists until Saturday, May, 27th. That gives you about 12 days to decide!

What'll happen then?

• I'll assign points according to your lists (#1 = 10 points, #2 = 9 points, etc.) and tally them up.
  • I'll start posting the resulting Top 10 on Monday, May, 29th.
  • I'm probably not around on the first June weekend so you'll get #10 - #6 from Monday to Friday that week and the final #5-#1 the following week.
  • A note on choosing moments: S10 has been massive when it comes to great Shamy moments so whenever possible I'll group moments that belong to the same scene together to avoid a split of votes. For example: 10x19 "Shamy arm in arm in front of the whiteboard" and "Shamy playfully throw food at each other to catch with their mouths" would simply be "Shamy are working happy together".

I have another question!

• Just ask! :D

4 days to go, guys!!

Thanks to everyone who already participated! So far the top positions are pretty close so I have no idea which one will make it in the end.

STexcitingship.gif.e9d37be170951f9c8c361d4b6c53d31a.gif

11 hours ago, BobtheBlob said:

I'm new to this forum and I would like to just say that this has been a massive year for as Penny called them "Pasadena's favourite power couple". I'm not entirely sure how Season 11 will premiere but I have a couple of ideas for how the season could premiere. The first idea I have is for the majority of the episode the rest of the gang go looking for Sheldon and we hear the answer to the proposal in the tag scene. My other idea is that we see the proposal and the gang contacts Amy over Skype to say that Sheldon has gone missing but she shouldn't worry. This could lead into Amy (with Sheldon next to her but not saying a word), trying to help everyone find Sheldon but also majorly hinting the she and Sheldon are engaged by pushing her glasses onto her face several times with her left hand before Bernadette or someone notices and asks her why she is doing that and she tells them everything.

These are just my rough ideas and this is my first time posting so don't go to hard on this or me.

Just one more thing. Is everyone excited about the Young Sheldon TV series? I personally think it could do well, and I read online somewhere that the show could begin in a How I Met Your Mother style with Sheldon talking to his kids about his childhood.

Thankyou for opening this forum to me.

From, a straight male who just loves The Big Bang Theory and Shamy in general :)

Welcome to the forum!!

And another guy to boot! Careful, we ladies can get ca-ray-zeee sometimes. ;D

4 hours ago, snapepans said:

Since in Season 11, Shamy will be living together as engaged couple in 4B, perhaps they will bring Giuseppe home?

I fear 4B is a little small for that. :C

And, they did a very good job with redecorating the bedroom, perhaps they will start redecorating the living room?

Well, they did redecorate the living room. But let's be blunt: Throw out that ugly couch, that's what we want!! LOL

Edited by April
  • Like 9

Welcome to the forum @BobtheBlob! It is always great to get some more male Shamy shippers! :shy:

I hope you have a great time and please don´t hesitate to share your opinions, ideas and feelings with us!

Now, let´s see my wish list for S11:

-Sheldon deciding to be Amy´s chauffeur on her birthday and to take wherever she loves to (while he makes miss Daisy and her chauffeur comments)

-Shamy cuddle in bed scenes. It would be cute, to see Amy waking up next to an already awake Sheldon. They smile at each other and she wraps one arm around his waist, while she snuggles her face up against his chest and mumbles : "My cuddles...."

Then Sheldon lowers his head and kisses her on her head and whispers: "Good morning my peach"

-Shamy cuddled up under a blanket in snowy Wisconsin attending the annual wool festival (certainly with no sheeps everywhere, since Bernadette planted the idea in my head I can´t get it out there)

-Shamy getting a visit from Amy´s mother.

-Shamy planning their wedding

-PAmydette doing some pre-marriage rituals Amy always wanted to do

-Sheldon spending his bachelor party at a train museum, where the guys ride on vintage trains and have all fun

-In case Shamy are getting married in Season 11, I want Sheldon and Leonard having a touching conversation, where Sheldon thanks Leonard for being a friend for two decades in good times and in bad times (If I don´t remember wrong, Leonard said to Penny somewhere in season 2 that they have been friends for 15 years) which leads to Leonard wiping away some tears, while Sheldon spreads his arms and says "come here lil´ buddy" before they hug each other. I know this doesn´t belong here, but I love me some cute Shelnard! :girlinlove:

-A romantic Valentine´s episode involving all the three couples and how they spend this day with their SO.

-Cute Howardette (or Season 10 Howardette) and cute Lenny scenes

-and so on, and so on..... (I have to finish for the moment, because first of all, I´m tired and second I won´t be able to sleep if I don´t give my head a rest , before I will be laying awake thinking what else I could add to my list :mail: LOL)

8 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Happy World Turtle Day!

The-Big-Bang-Theory-The-Colonization-Application-Season-sheldon-amy-and-turtle.jpg

Aww today is World Turtle Day? That´s so cute!!

I miss Giuseppe.

Bless you all you little shielded pals!

• Like 5

Speaking of shamy wishes for s11, one of the things I wish we could see is Amy initiating spontaneous lovemaking. It doesn't  need to happen in Princeton ( although a girl can dream , lol) neither in 11.01. I just hope a nicely well built situation for our girl sugest it to her Sheldon and both happily get involved in such nice activities. <3

• Like 8

14 hours ago, mirs1 said:

In one of his post finale interview, Molaro said he was not sure how the Season premiere will be, but probably people will feel robbed if they don't see Amy's answer. Personally, I would feel that way, especially with that "Ramona broad"-thing still pending somehow...

And we trust Molaro because .........     And we think he cares about how we feel because ............................

So long as we know she has said 'yes' in some form or other because she's wearing the ring, I don't mind if they discuss Ramona.

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

And we trust Molaro because .........     And we think he cares about how we feel because ............................

So long as we know she has said 'yes' in some form or other because she's wearing the ring, I don't mind if they discuss Ramona.

I want some mention of Ramona because it kills the opportunity to use it again down the line for drama.

Ideally we either we see an actual conversation between them about it or perhaps you see it mentioned in the past tense that they (Sheldon and Amy) had a conversation about it for example mentioned in passing with any of the gang. For example Amy might mention in passing to Penny that Ramona kissed Sheldon and they talked about it.

• Like 6

On 5/22/2017 at 3:35 PM, spidergirl said:

It is so quiet here... *looks for online shamies *

How about we talk about things we would like to see in season 11 for shamy while the Top 10 shamy favourites moments from  season  10 is submitted? 

My  wishes / hopes for s11 :

*Amy could say yes to Sheldon. I believe she will,  no matter if it will be in first scene of s11 premiere or in tag scene. I can not believe the writers will drag her answer beyond 11.01. For shamies 's sake, they shouldn't!

*Amy may have  her complete fellowship time at Princeton.  Sheldon could take a few days off from Caltech for spending time with his fiancée  ( love the word!) and getting to know better Princeton campus. After all he doesn't like much taking vacations out of a university, lol!

* Sheldon could spend a time alone as Amy is in Princeton.  It would be great for him and it is a situation I think it has potencial for some comedy too. Besides, we would get more shamy  Skype calls that I love so much!

* We could meet Amy's  family. I would love to see a talk between Sheldon and Amy's  mother, hehe! More potencial comedy and some shamy goodness ahead.

* Some wedding planning or shamy could  be already married when Amy go back to Pasadena. One of these options would work for me.

And these are on my mind at moment.

What are yours? :)

• Amy says maybe and sends him back to Pasadena to ask her again when she is done with her summer fellowship
  • Sheldon re-proposes.  In a very Sheldon way
  • Amy and Sheldon babysit little Hallie 
  • Sheldon buys a car, car shopping together
  • Wedding planning
  • Like 7

Personally I think  Amy must know about the kiss and have a conversation about it with Sheldon as he tells her everything that happened recently as she was  away in Princeton. I rather prefer it happens on screen for there will be no doubts remaining about how and why it happened. To me there is no doubts about Sheldon's intentions in all Ramona thing but if the subject be discussed in that honest and heartfelt way shamy do about things, even better to me as viewer and shipper. Then the upcoming shamy  goodness as Amy says yes may fill the screen of happy vibes for a great beginning of season for our couple.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Well...Molaro cares about ratings, and I'm not sure a premiere with a time jump when we don't actually see how Amy and Sheldon settle things will be a good start for the show.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 9

Happy Shamy-versary my fellow Shamies!!!

It´s been such a long road, and there´s still a lot to come for our favorite couple.

If I may, I would like to share to videos with you.

The first one is "Never Stop Trying" which fits to Sheldon, because despite his aversion against any kind of physical contact and relationships and despite his anxieties, he was willing to risk and try to embrace everything even if he got burned. But this life lession has taught him, that you have to loose things, to appreciate what you had and so did he. So my point is, that he left the comfort of his safe bubble, to go out and to face the dangerous world called life and he got rewarded for his bravery in the most beautiful way: he met his soulmate. So Amy is right, he might never win a Nobel Prize, but he has already won something more worth: a partner he can spend the rest of his life with. 

The second video is the theme of their next journey (at least for me): because now that Sheldon is sure that he wants to spend the rest of his life with Amy, there are so many things yet to come for them like their wedding, working together and maybe get rewarded for it (I would love to see them working together calling each other Mr. and Mrs. Curie or Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler), buying a house, maybe kids, and getting old together. (Of course there´s much, much more to come for them, but I don´t want to bore everyone listing everything for you).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Well...Molaro cares about ratings, and I'm not sure a premiere with a time jump when we don't actually see how Amy and Sheldon settle things will be a good start for the show.

Oh gosh yes ! We've got to see how they 'settle things'. If we get a time jump I'm imagining one of minutes if not seconds, such as we got when they told Sheldon about Amy's flooded apartment, or between the decision to end the bathroom schedule and the toothbrush scene. We'll never know what was said then, but we can have fun guessing. 

Supposing they do something like that again for this one, I have several responses in my head already but they all amount to 'yes' in some form or other. If they do leave out that part I only want it to skip to her wearing the ring, although if it's hours, waking up wearing it I could take. If then they discuss Ramona I hope Amy sympathises with Sheldon for losing what he'd believed was a friend and old pupil he could be proud of.  He must be sad and angry because Ramona turned out to be something else. I feel a bit sorry for him in that regard. Apart from Kripke and Leslie, is there another theoretical physicist to whom he can talk on his own level ? If Ramona's behaviour was the stimulus for Sheldon's rush to Princeton, I do hope Amy doesn't feel the proposal is tainted.

• Like 2

Just now, Shamyfan95 said:

Happy Shamy-versary, my dear Shamy fellows! Yesterday I did a little something with Pizap, for the remarkable day. :)

Fluff Crawlspace.jpg

It is wonderful, @Shamyfan95! These moments are so great, oh so many feelings in this fanheart! :wub:

Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Shamyfan95 said:

Happy Shamy-versary, my dear Shamy fellows! Yesterday I did a little something with Pizap, for the remarkable day. :)

Fluff Crawlspace.jpg

Wow! it's amazing!!!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, dana1010 said:

I was thinking back on season 10 on the moments that I remember and one stood out. In the Veracity Elasticity, the end scene in the hallway with Sheldon contemplating on going back to his old room or staying with Amy. The way his face changes as he realizes that Amy understands him. He mentions his dilemma through the donkey reference and she doesn't need anymore details. His whole expression the more she talks is what makes the scene so good. It looks to me that in those moments he suddenly realizes how much he loves her. To me, it is like he is falling in love with her all over again in those minutes. The scene was so powerful to me that I was convinced he would drop down on one knee and propose then and there. I didn't make a top 10 list, but that one would certainly be on it. 

Not bad for someone who doesn't seem to notice the little details anymore. haha :)

A true shamy heart notices always the little details, as you proved it :)

• Like 5