[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

Are the results of our pole going to be slowly released or on any specific times or days? Sorry if I didn't catch this earlier...anxiously awaiting 8-1....

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Sah said:

Are the results of our pole going to be slowly released or on any specific times or days? Sorry if I didn't catch this earlier...anxiously awaiting 8-1....

I'll post 10 - 5 this week on the weekdays, probably around the same time as I did today. Then I'll pause for the weekend cause I'm not home then. Then I'll post the rest next week on weekdays. Tomorrow will be #9.

Hope that helps.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, April said:

Alright, Shamies, let's do this!

Your Top 10 Favourite Season 10 Shamy Moments

And right off the bat we're starting with a tie! Conveniently they're also a wonderful thematic match: S10 saw the big comeback of Shamy and their relationship of the mind - except now it's more like a hot love affair that literally makes them "randy" as Sheldon put it. Without further ado, these are the scene you voted for the #10 spot with 30 points each:

From episode 10x06 Sheldon surprises Amy with a brunch and a flirt over (un)surprising surprises ensues!

TBBT10x06a.gif.6f859c6d89d260549641ec698fe57218.gifTBBT10x06b.gif.51aefafdff19bf94a0677fa7a31ed544.gif

(5 people in total voted for this scene.)

And from 10x24 Amy and Sheldon get caught up in a grammar flirt!

TBBT10x24a.gif.d77c78a2d68dda6a9955210e408c1a1f.gifTBBT10x24b.gif.dd0fe6eda72569e8101456cf6eebef09.gif

(6 people in total voted for this scene.)

See ya tomorrow for #9!

Well, she gets caught up in the grammar flirt.  

I'm not so sure about him.  Great scene.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, April said:

I'll post 10 - 5 this week on the weekdays, probably around the same time as I did today. Then I'll pause for the weekend cause I'm not home then. Then I'll post the rest next week on weekdays. Tomorrow will be #9.

Hope that helps.

Thank you April! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, April said:

Hope that helps.

Thank you April!  Any SHAMY moment is ADORABLE!!!!!!

• Like 7

On 5/26/2017 at 0:48 AM, DrWackaDoodle said:

It's been over 24 hours without a post in this thread. :O 

I'm wondering about everyone's opinion on what the first dance song should be at Shamy's wedding? I'm torn between "The Way You Look Tonight" and "The Best is Yet to Come" but I would absolutely FLIP if TPTB could get the rights to use Jamie Lawson's "The Only Conclusion." 

i am thinking when i say i do by chanel moore

On 5/26/2017 at 0:48 AM, DrWackaDoodle said:

It's been over 24 hours without a post in this thread. :O 

I'm wondering about everyone's opinion on what the first dance song should be at Shamy's wedding? I'm torn between "The Way You Look Tonight" and "The Best is Yet to Come" but I would absolutely FLIP if TPTB could get the rights to use Jamie Lawson's "The Only Conclusion." 

i also think crush by david archuleta

love this song so much

• Like 3

23 hours ago, April said:

And right off the bat we're starting with a tie! Conveniently they're also a wonderful thematic match: S10 saw the big comeback of Shamy and their relationship of the mind - except now it's more like a hot love affair that literally makes them "randy" as Sheldon put it. Without further ado, these are the scene you voted for the #10 spot with 30 points each:

From episode 10x06 Sheldon surprises Amy with a brunch and a flirt over (un)surprising surprises ensues!

TBBT10x06a.gif.6f859c6d89d260549641ec698fe57218.gifTBBT10x06b.gif.51aefafdff19bf94a0677fa7a31ed544.gif

TBBT10x24a.gif.d77c78a2d68dda6a9955210e408c1a1f.gifTBBT10x24b.gif.dd0fe6eda72569e8101456cf6eebef09.gif

See ya tomorrow for #9!

I love this and I could kick myself for having a major brain fart and forgetting to send my top ten in.(I remembered Sunday...UGH!)

I have always loved their Skype calls. And now I absolutely love the flirting. So much stuff from this season I can't believe we got it down to just ten.

Thanks so much @April for doing this.....I can't wait to see #9 later today.

• Like 9

On 29/5/2017 at 7:34 PM, April said:

See ya tomorrow for #9!

Nice, I voted for both of those!

Eta: I could have voted that 10.11 scene but decided to go with the one in 10.23.

Edited by Judith
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Blood type and harvesting organs? Yeah, yeah, right! You don't fool us, Sheldon Copper! :icon_cheesygrin:

When I had watched that scene for the first time was a delight to me as shipper.  Because  it had finaly came the day ( no pun intended, lol) that Sheldon would show to Amy he was not only attracted by her mind! And the writers had chosen just the perfect set for happening a cosplay both enjoyed  hehe! Remember when Sheldon said Amy did not believe in costumes? Yeah, right Amy Farrah Fowler! You two dont fool us, not a chance! :icon_cheesygrin:

This was my number one for the reason Spidergirl said in her post.

I've been waiting for years for confirmation that Sheldon finds Amy attractive. I mean, the writers have been slacking in that department, never really bringing the subject up for discussion. I mean in what, five years of dating he (and I could be wrong) said she looked pretty once? I was beginning to think these usual "Sheldon only has an emotional and intellectual connection with Amy" people were right... Until this season and that moment specifically.

I'm kinda bummed that it's only 9th, but I'm still loving this list. I'm two for two!

What happens if your whole list makes up this top 10? Do you get a prize?:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, April said:

Previously on our countdown: [#10]

10x11 "I thought I'd let Harry Potter make things hotter!" - "Wowza!"

After all that intellectual flirting we'll get more physical this time around. They may claim Sheldon's attraction to Amy's body was all about her blood type and harvesting organs but that look on his face when she comes out in her Harry Potter get up ain't fooling anyone! ;)

TBBT10x11a.gif.3b2d6c4e505b7aef8399c31516d66027.gifTBBT10x11b.gif.7df58b70dae7d138da2de08d8a2028af.gif

(9 people voted for this moment and it got 32 points in total.)

Check back tomorrow for #8!

This definitely would have made my top 10.

Can't wait for #8

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, April said:

Imho, there were quite a few moments in the past before but since they were isolated incidents people tend to brush them aside. Mainly stuff like Amy in her Star Trek uniform, or even when she showed up in that school girl uniform, and of course in Prom she wasn't "just pretty" - he found her so pretty he got a panic attack! The way he just looks at her usually accompanied with that heavy gulp was a dead giveaway and very consistently acted by Jim over the years.

But yes, S10 definitely solidified that feeling beyond any doubt. Homeboy is so smitten with her in every way! <3

There was also the little exchange to the way on their date with Penny where Sheldon calls her a "muggle" and Amy is nodding which tells me that she knows what he's talking about. So that, the wand vs hammer, and the cosplay thing is enough for me to believe she likes HP, too! <3

Yeah and also when they returned home in the tag she was wearing gear and had bags of merchandise not in Gryffindor colors (so she wasn't just merely carrying stuff Sheldon bought) but Hufflepuff which matches the robe she was wearing earlier in the episode.

Yeah unless Amy says in dialogue she's not a fan I think she is totally a fan! lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

32 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm just back to add I'm not drunk honestly - just shouldn't be allowed loose with a smart phone & Tapatalk !!! Lol . When I posted just now it wouldn't post properly and I thought I'd messed up , so posted another twice and they didn't work properly either !!!! I thought you'd all be thinking I'd gone mad lol - however when I come on here through the normal internet my post looks fine ( although it now has my panicked 2 further posts attached ) I'm so sorry - anyway I'm off to be embarrassed in a corner ......carry one everyone lol - maybe my mother should of had me tested haha !!!! 

Please dont feel embarassed. Our smartphones just kick us once in while, lol! Mine get into my nerves often for the words sugestions , that's why I make a non edited post in 1000 , LOL!

Your one of sweetest  shamy fellows.  No chance of thinking you were drunk or crazy! Your posts are always so great ❤

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

31 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm just back to add I'm not drunk honestly - just shouldn't be allowed loose with a smart phone & Tapatalk !!! Lol . When I posted just now it wouldn't post properly and I thought I'd messed up , so posted another twice and they didn't work properly either !!!! I thought you'd all be thinking I'd gone mad lol - however when I come on here through the normal internet my post looks fine ( although it now has my panicked 2 further posts attached ) I'm so sorry - anyway I'm off to be embarrassed in a corner ......carry one everyone lol - maybe my mother should of had me tested haha !!!! 

I hope you have more interesting things to be ashamed of!

• Like 4