[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

3 minutes ago, kimbee73 said:

My favorite scene of the season! I knew it. Thanks so much April for doing this for us.

I've been thinking I may make a video highlighting these scenes. So song requests anyone? I can use several to make the video.

"Darling" by Beach Boys would be cool imo :)

And that's  a great idea! Thanks for that!

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

"Darling" by Beach Boys would be cool imo :)

And that's  a great idea! Thanks for that!

I've done one with that, I will definitely use it. I also have The Only Conclusion which is an obvious choice.

I love making the videos and I was going to wait until after a proposal to make my next one. Well we have it so I guess I will make it.

• Like 6

Ps: almost forgot something! Shamy sex can be loud, lol! Would you ever imagined that? I did not, lol! Loved so much as lenny could earsdropped them as many times Sheldon heard them, hehe! I hope indeed s11 can offer us so much shamy goodness as s10 offered! :wub:

TBBT10x23f.gif.4333fd7a885947e5c2c30a973f6de0ec.gifTBBT10x23g.gif.46bf4623a7b7127ff1c950dca5ec481f.gif

LOL

33 minutes ago, kimbee73 said:

My favorite scene of the season! I knew it. Thanks so much April for doing this for us.

I've been thinking I may make a video highlighting these scenes. So song requests anyone? I can use several to make the video.

If I could make those videos I would have made a post-breakup Shamy video with M83's "Reunion" - it's just so happy and upbeat and the lyrics fit so well. I have such a clear vision but zero knowledge about how to cobble something like this together. Oh well. lol

For a highlights of S10 reel?? hmm... Rob Thomas "Little Wonders"??

• Like 8

One last thing...

Your Top 10 Favourite Season 10 Shamy Moments

The full Top 10 link list:

[#10] [#9] [#8] [#7] [#6] [#5] [#4] [#3] [#2] [#1]

The full voting results:

ShamyS10Top10.thumb.jpg.b172e8d20bca40d461fbfd3adca39c7d.jpg

Gifs made by:

http://tbbt-faves.tumblr.com/

http://platypus-quacks-too.tumblr.com/

If you have a tumblr give them some love - they make great Shamy gif-sets! :D

I think that's really all now. If you have questions, just ask! <3

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kimbee73 said:

How about  'You're a pink toothbrush, I'm a blue toothbrush' ?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, kimbee73 said:

The ever sweet and sappy Your the Inspiration by Chicago. Haha. Don't laugh to hard...

Lyrics

You know our love was meant to be
The kind of love to last forever
And I want you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know
Everywhere I go
Always on my mind
In my heart
In my soul
Baby

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
I want to have you hear me saying
"No one needs you more than I need you"

And I know (And I know)
Yes I know that it's plain to see
So in love when we're together
Now I know (Now I know)
That I need you here with me
From tonight until the end of time
You should know (Yes, you need to know )
Everywhere I go
You're always on my mind
You're in my heart
In my soul

You're the inspiration
You're the inspiration
Want to have you near me
(No one needs you more than I)
Want to have you near me
(No one needs you more)
You're the inspiration
You're the inspiration

When you love somebody
'Til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind / No one needs you more than I
When you love somebody
'Til the end of time
When you love somebody
Always on my mind / No on needs you more than I

• Like 7

@April you're the best! Worthy winner as well. I had a lot of fun with this, but it has made me miss Shamy and the show even more.

I know it's still pretty early for this, but wouldn't it be great to do something similar for the series finale? Like, Best Shamy moments Ever? God, I'll probably cry the entire time.

Mid terms start on Monday , so I shouldn't even be here, but I just had to see what made it to number one. Enjoy your hiatus, see you for Season 11 in the spring (autumn for some).

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

@April you're the best! Worthy winner as well. I had a lot of fun with this, but it has made me miss Shamy and the show even more.

Oh I feel your pain, because I am missing shamy more than ever! Well I can't  complain much as I am rewatching s8 on Netflix and  one more week and I start to rewatch s10 in  cable. This hiatus is going to be an eternity, lol! We need answers and news about what's going on in that Princeton room! :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyway our lives sometimes demand more energy from us to handle with some issues than usually and this community really helps me to find a bit of stressfree time. Thanks for the shamy goodness contribution each of you share here . :wub:

Have a great Saturday! :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

I know it's still pretty early for this, but wouldn't it be great to do something similar for the series finale? Like, Best Shamy moments Ever? God, I'll probably cry the entire time.

Tensor plans to do something like this right before the next season starts so I guess chances are good we're also doing that when the whole show is over. :D

The choices surely aren't getting any easier with all that good stuff we get!

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

Mid terms start on Monday , so I shouldn't even be here, but I just had to see what made it to number one. Enjoy your hiatus, see you for Season 11 in the spring (autumn for some).

Good luck to your Mid terms! See you soon :)

• Like 2

On ‎08‎.‎06‎.‎2017 at 9:57 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

Actually, I was referencing The Infestation Hypothesis:-

Amy: I do appreciate a bargain. This entire ensemble once belonged to my dead grandmother.

Penny: You’re kidding.

Amy: Everything except bra and panties, and they’re a leopard-spotted secret I share with Victoria.

Penny: And now me.

I know I remembered it much later, but I have to admit that it took me a a while before I remembered it. Good catch Stephen! :shy:

Well, I´m sure that Amy has added a few more sets of undergarment to her underwear collection.

But no matter what Amy wears, Sheldon will surely like it! :icon_wink:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

Going back to the scene and why I liked it:

- It wasn't lost on Amy what Sheldon meant by the luggage, that it had a high safety rating and that he suggested she fly in it lol. I love her reaction when he suggests she does that as she gets off the couch, she knows what he means, that he wants her back safe.

I always loved this about Sheldon, that he always cared so much for her well being.

This reminds me of the episode, where Amy doesn´t respond to any of Sheldon´s calls nor messages and he gets worried and when Leonard tells him about a bobcat walking around that area, he is even more settled and fears that she got eaten up by one and goes to her apartment to look after her.

So I´m sure, that called the caretaker who is responsible for the building where Amy stays and made sure, that the building´s safety instructions apply to the regular safety instructions for any building. The poor man surely spend 3 hours, going with Sheldon through his checklist.

And if not, Amy´s suitcase is surely fireproof and shockproof and big enough to keep her safe in case of fires or earthquakes. LOL

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

- I can still feel a residual echo in the Shamy community of female Shamies in particular screaming at the way Sheldon led her to their bedroom lol. I laughed at the folding clothes, just a kooky very Shamy line added to the dialogue and the setting of the scene. Spontaneous intimacy usually leading to clothes being ripped off and thrown anywhere usually on the floor and yet Sheldon probably folds his in a neat pile just LOL!

I can imagine how they slowly undressed each other, Amy trembling in excitement, while Sheldon was folding the clothes calmly.

Sometimes I wished Amy had a remote control to fast forward some moments, like Adam Sandler had in the "Click" movie. LOL

Wow what a great Top 10 of Season 10 Shamy moments that was! I´m loving it!!! :girlinlove:

Thanks so much @April for sacrifising your precious free time for evaluating the votes and for posting the results! It is highly appreciated and I can´t thank you enough for your work!!! :airkiss:

Edited by Desdemona
Comments merged together.
  • Like 4

When I was earlier to rewatch more from s8 , I found it was going to rerun S9 E 11 on TV and I just could not resist to rewatch it again! I know the episode's quotes  all by heart but it is so good as dont matter how many times I have rewatched, the warm feelings I feel in my heart are always so excitting as when I watched it for the first time :wub:

I just love shamy dialogue before they went to the bedroom. Amy's excitment was adorable and the way she kissed Sheldon always make me melt of joy. Sheldon’s reaction to her kisses was adorable as well, especially  his reaction as he  mentioned a contract was really powerful as Amy just melted him with an eager but firm kiss as she said she would not need anything more for they took such important step foward in their relationship. 

tumblr_nzkibyzWd91sp0cpeo1_250.gif.132ab4e6c1d1611c204cdbffaecb7d6a.gif

The scene in bedroom was very heartfelt and touching with a well built dialogue which expressed really well  two persons who loved each other and would be intimate for the first time. This episode is indeed one of my favourites from all seasons.

And this kiss? ❤

tumblr_nzl0tngcr21sp0cpeo10_250.gif.dd332f7d514bb3428f84f042e4d693c0.gif

Shamy is true love. I have never enough of them :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

49 minutes ago, Jonny said:

It's Flag Day today (14th June) in the US:

God I love these dorks :)

Me too! I have rewatched last night the fwf episode where Sheldon mentioned Amy forgot to press the record button in a earlier episode and all "vibes"of last fwf episode were very funny! Only shamy could make something about flags be so interisting and fun. Happy Flag day :)

Edited by spidergirl
Grammar
  • Like 7