Tensor

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, heres2U said:

Do we know if anyone from the forum is going to next weeks taping?

doesn't look like it but fingers crossed we find out something.  Ok now I'm getting to giddy over this prospect!!

Now I shall watch my favorite moments in anticipation lol.  So happy I'm off on Weds lol 

Edited by kerrycec03

I'm really curious as to how is all going to play out.  I want it to be a big leap forward for them, but I have a feeling that it is going to be more like a really large baby step.  Either way, I love any forward movement that they give our favorite couple.

2 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I'm really curious as to how is all going to play out.  I want it to be a big leap forward for them, but I have a feeling that it is going to be more like a really large baby step.  Either way, I love any forward movement that they give our favorite couple.

my feelings exactly BUT even with a large baby step I'm totally on board.  I think I'm just happy any kind of living arrangements are being addressed!!  Took longer than Shamy sex lol....

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Probably, If I was to predict I don't think it will be more than 2 days at the most at first. But that would still be pretty massive considering the glacial pace their relationship moves at times. And that's not me being critical, Captain Jim is the one that coined the glacial phrase lol (well I have seen him use that word a few times in interviews)

So happy ya'll! Shamy things coming up!

So what is everyone's dreamy speculations? In my head Lenny are out of town for some reason (preferably with Howardette) So Shamy decide to try their hand at living together for more than one night.

Bigger dream is this is the Flag Convention episode. That They decide to go away together and share a hotel room. You know how much Sheldon loves being travel supervisor. I picture him white boarding out the entire weekend. A y getting a taste of what living with him full time will really entail. 

I love that Molaro specifically stated that this was NOT a trick. Which was intially my biggest fear. I hate when they trick him into things.

Oh and go vote in the fan forum awards! One week left.

8 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

my feelings exactly BUT even with a large baby step I'm totally on board.  I think I'm just happy any kind of living arrangements are being addressed!!  Took longer than Shamy sex lol....

Maybe we'll get some hints as to whether or not there has been any hanky-panky going on between the sheets.  

And....we have got to get a Mayim/Jim interview out of this....just so we can watch Jim try to fluster Mayim....:icon_twisted:

If it happens in 4A and it's not as pre-planned as it might be (who knows they could just be having a meal it's getting late and the conversation pops up there and then) I do wonder if the Fort Implementation episode back in Season 8 might get a reference with the sleepover bags hidden in the apartment? It would be silly not to.

There is going to be some fun speculation going into the next taping or ones after it until we find out.

Edited by Jonny83

6 hours ago, Susana Alcira said:

I´m so happy you are here again!!!! with our SHAMY!!!!!

Me too I was just going to type the same thing !!!!

6 hours ago, vonmar said:

Maybe we'll get some hints as to whether or not there has been any hanky-panky going on between the sheets.  

And....we have got to get a Mayim/Jim interview out of this....just so we can watch Jim try to fluster Mayim....:icon_twisted:

Yes to all !!!!

I'm not so sure that this experiment will happen soon, like, in the next taping. I think it will be one of the sweeps eps. Still, I'm excited about this and hope the writers will handle this carefully. 

I remember Molaro saying in an interview about 9.11 that they wanted to make sure that Sheldon's decision to sleep with Amy would be 100% his own (paraphrasing), so I hope that this care will be shown with this plot too.

11 hours ago, vonmar said:

One of the things I want most to know, hehe. It is very plausible we get those hints, as Sheldon rocked Amy's world once and he loves to be always a master about things he does! xD

Majim interviews....you gotta love Jim to pieces! Mayim too,  her fluster side is so cute. :)

10 hours ago, Jonny83 said:

If it happens in 4A and it's not as pre-planned as it might be (who knows they could just be having a meal it's getting late and the conversation pops up there and then) I do wonder if the Fort Implementation episode back in Season 8 might get a reference with the sleepover bags hidden in the apartment? It would be silly not to.

There is going to be some fun speculation going into the next taping or ones after it until we find out.

I just love so much the shamy speculation their fans do as expect for new epsiodes. Some might be only speculations but it is so good as we see our favourite couple taking steps foward, whatever they are baby or big steps. What really matters is shamy love gets stronger and stronger as time goes.  :wub:

Edited by spidergirl1975

29 minutes ago, Judith said:

I'm not so sure that this experiment will happen soon, like, in the next taping. I think it will be one of the sweeps eps. Still, I'm excited about this and hope the writers will handle this carefully. 

Judging by his past interviews he usually doesn't talk that much about plots in the far future. When he's starting to say more precise things in interviews like this it's usually either about an episode they already taped or one they're about to tape soon.

29 minutes ago, Judith said:

I remember Molaro saying in an interview about 9.11 that they wanted to make sure that Sheldon's decision to sleep with Amy would be 100% his own (paraphrasing), so I hope that this care will be shown with this plot too.

I kinda hope for the same. I mean, my first reaction was that I would have loved for Amy to get him into social experiments again (hehe) but upon further reflection I can also see this being one of his ideas and framing it as an experiment is just one of those little white lies he tells himself to feel more comfortable - cohabitation is a pretty big step after all!

But yeah, just one of the ways it could go.

43 minutes ago, April said:

Judging by his past interviews he usually doesn't talk that much about plots in the far future. When he's starting to say more precise things in interviews like this it's usually either about an episode they already taped or one they're about to tape soon.

I kinda hope for the same. I mean, my first reaction was that I would have loved for Amy to get him into social experiments again (hehe) but upon further reflection I can also see this being one of his ideas and framing it as an experiment is just one of those little white lies he tells himself to feel more comfortable - cohabitation is a pretty big step after all!

This is remind me the time of promotion of episode 11 of season 9, as they didnt give much details but the hints and clues of what would happen drive shamy fans crazy of happiness (well, many of us knew the spoilers, hehe). We all cant wait for watching on screen what will really happen with shamy this time!

Sheldon and his white lies are surely one of the best things about his characterization: he needs time for getting into some emotional stuff but when he is ready, is always so sweet, funny and overall, awesome :)

Edited by spidergirl1975

4 hours ago, April said:

totally!  I at first didn't like that it was an experiment and almost a trick BUT to have Molaro confirm that Sheldon is FULLY aware of what is happening and what this all means is huge.  So I'm extremely happy & hopeful. 

Now if I can get horny Sheldon and post-coital Amy in the Flash t-shirt under the sheets my life would be complete lol.

8 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Now if I can get horny Sheldon and post-coital Amy in the Flash t-shirt under the sheets my life would be complete lol.

Mine too, hehe! There is hope though, as Sheldon once said about his relationship with Amy something like (sorry, dont remember the whole quote) , he said something like there have been happening things to them that he didnt think they would be possible. So... xD 

I love Sheldon and his white lies, too!

When I watched Opening Night I got the feeling that he was ultimately using Amy's birthday as an excuse for himself as well. I think he was aware (deep down) that, yes, he wanted this. But at the same time he didn't want to want it, because it went against everything he ever said. So what does he do? Use social conventions as an excuse. Or experiments to collect more data. :wink: Sure...everything is done in the name of science...:icon_cheesygrin:

Well, it allows him to do what he wants without losing his face. Might be another reason for the 'once a year' remark. Would, no, WILL be hilarious when he realizes HE won't be able to stick to this. :icon_cheesygrin:

7 minutes ago, Radar said:

Well, it allows him to do what he wants without losing his face. Might be another reason for the 'once a year' remark. Would, no, WILL be hilarious when he realizes HE won't be able to stick to this. :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh, I so agree with you! Very soon the "event" will stop to be anual, if that was what happened indeed after Amy's birthday! :icon_cheesygrin: