The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

it's been three days and i just now finished processing all of these spoilers!!

it honestly makes me want to cry because i'm just so happy :') i finally get to see my babies all grown up and being together in the intimate way i knew they one day could be. 

and because i'm biased towards sheldon, i just want to gush about how different, albeit the same, he is after all these years. it's striking to see how much he's matured since seasons 1-4 and i'm so proud of him and i gotta stop now before i embarrass myself.

also can we just talk about how the wonderful communication that is trademark shamy is BACK!! shamy was built on communication and it's so nice and refreshing to see honest and adult conversations between them, with both of them contributing equally!!! 

my last point: i'm calling a proposal either at the flag convention (which is so shamy it hurts) or i've had this head canon for years that sheldon takes amy back to the coffeeshop where they met and proposes to her there (not without thoroughly wiping the floor before of course). it seems really sappy and romantic and it would be such a great parallel (like the couch kiss!!)

@NotWonderland thank you sososo much for the report!! you've made me so happy and i haven't really been involved in tbbt since the coitus episode and now i feel like i'm a part of the shamy fandom again!! also, was there any bts between jim and mayim? thanks!! 

• Like 8

I have just seen the sneak peek and you all are so right! After reading ep 4tr for the milion time and again the other 3 tr last night I wanted to hug the writers.  Because all the hints for LA changes are there! The girls doing breakfast for her boys is my favourite :)

Now I see the altar scene in a different light too and I dare to believe that the ring is getting its jorney to Amy s finger in such perfect way. 

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 6

If they don't do a small time jump and we get another episode in the next few with them still experimenting then I would assume we are going to have one where the roles are reversed and Sheldon gets annoyed with one of Amy's quirks but as long as they communicate as well as they did in this episode they will be fine. Let's face it they both have a lot of unique quirks lol

On heres2u's point about the hug at the wedding, first of all I had no problem with the hug whatsoever it was just a cheap gag plus I am a big fan of Shelnard and the friendship they have, or their 'bromance' lol. But yeah I hadn't thought this was perhaps Sheldon's way of saying there are changes ahead if a situation presents itself but we are friends and no matter what we will always love each other. When you put it into context with what we know now it comes across as something very different indeed.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, jenafan said:

I stand corrected in my choice of wording, Judith.   "Above" Amy is too strong of a word.   However, I have always been jealous that Sheldon always seemed to get/give attention to Penny that Amy deserves as his girlfriend.   Sheldon's birthday stands out as an episode that kind of rubbed me the wrong way.  

However, I will forever adore Amy's statement that the best thing that ever happened to her was "Sheldon being born."   After everything they went through during the break up, and as annoying as he can be, it was music to my ears to hear just how genuine her affections for him run.   

I really loved what Amy told Sheldon on her birthday too!

In your first post I couldn't understand what specific events you were talking about so thanks for clarifying. I don't share that view but anyway, everyone gets annoyed by different things.

I just can't get rid of this smiley...what shall I do with it?

Oh, I know!

#ForScience :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jonny83 said:

If they don't do a small time jump and we get another episode in the next few with them still experimenting then I would assume we are going to have one where the roles are reversed and Sheldon gets annoyed with one of Amy's quirks but as long as they communicate as well as they did in this episode they will be fine. Let's face it they both have a lot of unique quirks lol

I'd love to see that, as it is funny and cute to see them to handle with their quirks, and Amy has lot of them too, lol!

33 minutes ago, Judith said:

I just can't get rid of this smiley...what shall I do with it?

Oh, I know!

#ForScience :icon_cheesygrin:

Me too, I got teary eyed when Amy spoke to Sheldon in is birthday. And his face as he heard that, awww! :) 

The tie moment melted my heart as well, cant wait for more routine couple scenes between them!

I can't get rid of this smile on my face either, I think some people around me are a bit afraid I m getting mad as I have never been so into my phone for TBBT news lately. xD

#ForScience:icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, kerrycec03 said:

Ok so a B plot idea thats floating in my head playing off this last episode (to occur in E5 or E6)...

We see Shamy living together. First we see a quick scene of her making him his favorite meal, we see a very happy Sheldon. Their dinner convo involves Amy's new project at work involving orgasms and mice. She is saying these scientific sexual terms and he is clearly getting hot from it. Amy asks what's wrong and he runs to the bathroom.

Next scene we see Sheldon walking in on Amy getting out of the shower (its 8pm and Mayim so we dont see her) and we again see him hot and bothered...

Then we see the guys at the cafeteria and clearly a very distracted frustrated Sheldon is in house and the guys are sensing somebody had a bad case of withdrawal. Sheldon denies but eventually tells them to shut up.

Third scene we see Amy coming into 4A stressed from work and Sheldon is in his spot. She again discusses how frustrated her subjects are and she wishes they would just give in and with that Sheldon takes her hand and drags her back to 4b and says "coitus is not only back on, its mandatory"....

#forscience!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This so needs to happen!   If not it needs to be written for fanfiction.

• Like 6

The line between fanfic and canon was crossed, writers 's fault! So everything is possible and shamy fluff in the show makes always my day! Bring it on! :)

Sheldon's notes about the experience, I want just that so much on the next episodes! I guess Sheldon would be more into more details about his and Amy new LA and not so much into schedules, like bathrooms as he was in past. I'd love a bathroom scene as he stepped in and Amy was in shower.It happened something alike with Penny as Sheldon was in Apologies tour, I hope we have something similar in future episodes.

With a hint of our Shelly is confortable with his girlfriend naked behind the Periodic table curtain. #Forscience!

BTW,I have just read a fic about what happened after the making out in 4B in episode 4 that, man, you have to love this fandon! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, April said:

Okay, this might be a bit fanfic'y but whatever - the show has crossed that line already with all those fluffy Shamy stories so who knows, it might actually happen!?

With all that talk going on about experiments and scientific methods and whatnot I'd love if the next episode is taking place a few weeks into the cohabitation experiment and we find that Sheldon has kept a notebook or something in which he's meticulously writing down all sorts of observations that he finds relevant for their experiment. And maybe in the first week it's still very matter of fact with bathroom schedules and monitoring Amy's sleep patterns (cause sleep-deprived Amy = grumpy Amy and that's not fun). But as time goes by it gets more and more fluffy and there are pages and pages of extra notes of intimate every day things. Things that worked for them, things that didn't. Minute details he suddenly notices about Amy. Keeping track of their mood. Amy's yummy pancake recipe. Noting down intimate activities and the effects they have on them. Musings about how these might correlate with their sleeping patterns. And stuff like that. Cause you know, #ForScience

And maybe they could discuss it at some point. Naturally, Sheldon would probably be already excited by so much data that they get to analyse but Amy would undoubtedly find it super romantic cause it's not just 5 weeks of data but also 5 weeks of them, if you get what I mean.

Oh well, a girl can dream!

Bonus: A small moment that I would absolutely love though is if Amy makes French toast on oatmeal day and to Lenny's shock Sheldon just digs in without questioning it. It would be the ultimate pay-off for this gag. Maybe one day...

That needs to happen for real!!! It fits so well with who Shamy are, especially the bold part...

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot...#Forscience of course, LOL!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Soopysue said:

Guys I've nothing to add accept to say you are all awesome , these posts are fantastic and I'm so excited about season 10 !!!!!! 

Have to add though - a few hours later ( was that the phrase ) when talking about them in the sack ?!! Sheldon must have been skilled at something ! And Amy did say he " completely rocked her world in bed " so I'm defiantly going with some exploration ( physical and mentally ) besides just coitus - if you catch my drift ....nudge nudge wink wink - you know #forscience ! 

Yeah, I also think that a big part of those 2+ hours were exploration and foreplay. But of course that's still a rather short timespan compared to what other couples in a similar situation (as in: both inexperienced) might invest before going all in. It would've taken weeks if not months of gradually increasing intimacy for that. And this is the kind of experience that Shamy were still lacking and with the experiment now they have the opportunity to really get to know each other on that level. <3

• Like 9