Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Sorry to hear that! It helps us from the other side of the pond that we get to watch the episode in the morning, we are so full of energy to gush over  Shamy  and to dissect avery single scene...Anyway, with this episode, and I dare say with the all experiment story-arc, I'm pretty sure the party will go on and on for days, so whenever you join it, you will find a lot of people still rejoicing about Shamy!

That's right tonight's episode will be like Hanuka for us, celebrating it for 7 days! Or in our case for 7 weeks. Lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

OMG thank you so much Luminous! It is so adorable! Cuddle Amy is back!! I love her when she gets excited and throws herself at her man. And then her 1 million watt smile :icon_cheesygrin: that shines brighter than the sun and shows how freaking happy she is. She is such a cute little lump of wool! :tender:

It is giddy Amy moments like this I remember when a few hours later, Sheldon's fear of attack is "rapidly rising" as he tests her patience. 

Still Amy gets him.   She is willing to compromise and offer solutions to keep him calm, but now she lets him know by her tone and speech, not only when he's walking a thin line on irritating her but when he is making her extremely happy. She is even willing to quit the experiment later, perhaps thinking Sheldon wants to.  Thank goodness he comes to the rescue.  A make up make out ensures.

Sheldon is learning to read Amy and understand the affect his words and actions have on their relationship. 

As long as Sheldon gives Amy just a little hint of movement forward,  she is willing to endure his idiocincracies  with the goal toward becoming a happy Mrs. Sheldon Cooper.   

They have come a long way,  but I finally think I understand Amy's actions at the end of S8, and why she told Dave what she did about not understanding what really went wrong and why she broke up with Sheldon in the first place.

Yes, it takes work to be Sheldon's partner, but the signs of progress that he also wants to be hers with her happiness in mind are there.   She is working and waiting,  but now she knows there is something to work and wait for.   Her goal is not to change who Sheldon is.  All along she has only wanted him to show her what she is to him,  and he's doing a fine job in his own Sheldon way.  I'm proud of him.   I'm proud of her for giving him the time he needs to do so.

19 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Sorry to hear that! It helps us from the other side of the pond that we get to watch the episode in the morning, we are so full of energy to gush over  Shamy  and to dissect avery single scene...Anyway, with this episode, and I dare say with the all experiment story-arc, I'm pretty sure the party will go on and on for days, so whenever you join it, you will find a lot of people still rejoicing about Shamy!

Well, the nice thing is I can get the party started by my initial commentary. You all are so wonderful!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Thank you,  Jonny.  It's nice to be able to watch the episode tonight.

However, afterwards, it gets lonely when I get on the forum immediately after to blush over the Shamy with all my peeps, only to find most of them have gone to bed. 

Sometimes it seems the only ones that lurk during the night with me are the Sheldon and/or Shamy haters.  Thus I must wait for the Shamy party to start the next day and hope it hasn't gotten too carried away before I can join in. 

 

I'm sorry to read that Jena! But don't worry I'm sure that the first Shamies will join early to the episode discussion tomorrow. Can't wait to see the episode! I'm so excited! :girldance:

Oh boy how am I going to sleep tonight? I will have to work on a way to Fall asleep. :banghead:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jenafan said:

 

Well, the nice thing is I can get the party started by my initial commentary. You all are so wonderful!

True! And your comments are always so insightfull that is the best way of begining the exausting shamy goodness review episode process that we are going to do here for days and days :)

 

Btw, thanks @April for the link ( subtitles in portuguese from Brazil, nice!)

So agree with Jim: before shamy engaged in intercourse was coitus. Now I' d say they make love too :wink:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Oh boy how am I going to sleep tonight? I will have to work on a way to Fall asleep. :banghead:

This is how I feel on Taping nights.  I don't stay up for the chat anymore because I need sleep to function at work,  but i find myself getting up in the middle of the night just to catch a hint of new Shamy info. 

Sometimes,  I get a bonus of a little Shamy dream in the process of going back to sleep.  :icon_redface:.   Wow!  Should I even admit that?   

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Sometimes,  I get a bonus of a little Shamy dream in the process of going back to sleep.  :icon_redface:.   Wow!  Should I even admit that?   

Same here. I usually dream about shamy in tapping nights. I have been wondering why, lol :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, jenafan said:

It is giddy Amy moments like this I remember when a few hours later, Sheldon's fear of attack is "rapidly rising" as he tests her patience. 

Still Amy gets him.   She is willing to compromise and offer solutions to keep him calm, but now she lets him know by her tone and speech, not only when he's walking a thin line on irritating her but when he is making her extremely happy. She is even willing to quit the experiment later, perhaps thinking Sheldon wants to.  Thank goodness he comes to the rescue.  A make up make out ensures.

Sheldon is learning to read Amy and understand the affect his words and actions have on their relationship. 

As long as Sheldon gives Amy just a little hint of movement forward,  she is willing to endure his idiocincracies  with the goal toward becoming a happy Mrs. Sheldon Cooper.   

They have come a long way,  but I finally think I understand Amy's actions at the end of S8, and why she told Dave what she did about not understanding what really went wrong and why she broke up with Sheldon in the first place.

Yes, it takes work to be Sheldon's partner, but the signs of progress that he also wants to be hers with her happiness in mind are there.   She is working and waiting,  but now she knows there is something to work and wait for.   Her goal is not to change who Sheldon is.  All along she has only wanted him to show her what she is to him,  and he's doing a fine job in his own Sheldon way.  I'm proud of him.   I'm proud of her for giving him the time he needs to do so.

Well, the nice thing is I can get the party started by my initial commentary. You all are so wonderful!

Poor Amy I can understand how exhausting it must have been to be patient with Sheldon and to accept the time he needs and all his anxities and fears and not knowing if she will ever get back something in return or if she will ever can help him really. So when she had reached a certain point, where she didn't know how to proceed  and asked for a break to decide if she wanted to keep being with Sheldon or gave up and search her happiness somewhere else. She didn't want to break up, but I'm convinced, that it was necessary for Sheldon to realize how serious their problems were and that he had to decide whether he wanted a relationship and make amendments for Amy or if he wanted to keep homoeostasis up and risk losing Amy. 

You are right their communication is getting better and I hope they keep working on it even if it means they fight. But I prefer an honest fight where they talk about their problems rather than swallowing down their issues until they break out and shock the clueless  partner. I'm sure that since their break up Sheldon is collecting all types of Amy's facial expressions to get to know her better and to learn to be more attentive and Caring and grateful to have her. And as long as he does I agree with you that Amy will be patient, because their relationship is worth it. 

25 minutes ago, jenafan said:

This is how I feel on Taping nights.  I don't stay up for the chat anymore because I need sleep to function at work,  but i find myself getting up in the middle of the night just to catch a hint of new Shamy info. 

Sometimes,  I get a bonus of a little Shamy dream in the process of going back to sleep.  :icon_redface:.   Wow!  Should I even admit that?   

I feel with you! 

Oh I envy you I wish I would have Shamy dreams.  The only time I had one was when I dreamt that they were on a double date with Howardette and Howard offered a foursome or that they should exchange partners. I didn't wait for the answer and woke up. My first thought was: Nope, I'm not going back to sleep for tonight! Lol

But I have enough imagination to write my little fantasies down whenever I have the urge (and time!) to do so. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, vonmar said:

This picture...I read taping reports and try to imagine what a scene is going to look like and what I imagine is never as good as what we get.

Their chemistry is everything, pure and simple.

I just enjoy the way they are communicating with each other.    It's like in Opening night, when Sheldon lifted himself up on his elbow and turned toward Amy to give her his full attention.   

Wouldn't it be nice if after their discussion, they surprise us with a goodnight kiss; similar to the kiss we got the last time they were in bed together?   Given Sheldon's concern that his kisses get her all hot and bothered and coitus is off the table, I doubt it, but it's nice to think of the possibility.

Amy really does look blind when she looks at Sheldon without her glasses.   So adorable.   I wonder what he thinks when he looks into her beautiful eyes without the lenses.   I'm grateful he loves her mind, and the science talk gets him all worked up, but......Oh, how much I would love to hear him tell her how physically attractive she really is to him!    After all, between his genitals being a sight to behold and her wanting to devour him when he steps of out the shower, Sheldon has no doubt Amy finds him attractive.     I'd just love to get Sheldon's view on more than just seeing her in a pretty dress or the appeal of her sweltering backside.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't seen this much excitement since Opening Night. I can't wait to see this episode!! I love how my fellow Shamies always get me excited, you guys are the best. Can't wait to read your thoughts after you've seen it! Enjoy <3

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This episode kinda marks the return of sexy scientist couples of TBBT universe - Leonard and Leslie failed at it miserably in Code piece Topology(Loop vs String anyone ?) but Shamy solved their argument with the perfect hot makeout, albeit offscreen. 

^ Agree, they were basically mind fucking each other.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...