[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Loved it loved it loved it!
Everything was perfect in my opinion, except for one thing. Call me a nitpicker, but why do the writers go out of their way to make Amy's tooth brushing sound gross? I mean. Why?

I think to show that living with a women those things hidden behind a curtain come out. We women aren't in pretty lingere all dolled up and perfect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.   OK some details on 10x23.....   Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to

If anyone is wondering.. He was wearing the same shirt from ear worm when he proposed. And yes a screamed like I did ear worm..  No, One is no "Okay" I will post the report here as well.. I

Guys sorry to spam this here.. But I'm so excited I got to meet her again! she remember me from last year and she was just the sweetest! She greeted me with a hug again, walked us down tot he corner,

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

I think to show that living with a women those things hidden behind a curtain come out. We women aren't in pretty lingere all dolled up and perfect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that's true, but it only seems to be Amy that shows that real side. I love it but at the same time, kinda want one of the others girls to do it too LOL

51 minutes ago, brilliantfool said:

Ok I wanted to list all the Shamy moments I loved .....
17. Did they cut a scene in the bathroom with toothbrushes at the end?

Next week, 10.05, is the Shamy fight over the bathroom rules, ending with the toothbrush scene.  Unless, of course, they change it.

I just realized that the return of Cinnamon foretells Raj's impending singlehood in the next episode.

• Like 6

11 hours ago, ShamyBabboos said:

MORNING! I know it's noon, or later for some of you, but I hope your morning is going well! 

Guess what cuteness my friend stumbled upon?

14600928_586031631596767_6012770567907677103_n.jpg

CAN WE JUST FANGIRL/FANBOY OUT FOR A SECOND?

They look even more adorable than they usually do! I can't wait for the episode... so hopefully work goes quickly for me!

Ooooooo, this picture gives me many good feelings!!!! 

• Like 2

Has anyone watched next week's promo? If the tone of the whole episode is like the promo, the episode is really not that bad IMO, at least not as dramatic as I thought. 

In the promo Sheldon says "I think we should see other people", not he wants to date other girls. That makes a big difference to me. And the way he says it, it's very clear that he doesn't mean it. He's just being a baby, like he always does. I think even Amy had said similar things. 

Unless maybe they use different versions of lines in the episode and in the promo?

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Has anyone watched next week's promo? If the tone of the whole episode is like the promo, the episode is really not that bad IMO, at least not as dramatic as I thought. 

In the promo Sheldon says "I think we should see other people", not he wants to date other girls. That makes a big difference to me. And the way he says it, it's very clear that he doesn't mean it. He's just being a baby, like he always does. I think even Amy had said similar things. 

Unless maybe they use different versions of lines in the episode and in the promo?

Well...after that there should be the line about "spreading his seed", so actually I don't think it's something he didn't mean. And a part of the episode deals with why he said that, so it clearly has a central part in the storyline. I don't think, anyway, for him "seeing other people" means what it generally means for other men; he clearly explains the reasons underlying his idea, and they have nothing to do with not desiring Amy or cheating on her. He was trying, in a very distorted way, to protect her. Thankfully, Penny put some sense into his head...

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

As for the fight, I liked it so much. I don't think at all it was OOC for them to fight about "science". I mean, Amy's words are the exact ones experimental scientists (as Amy is) use to tease theoretical scientists, and that was something they were fighting about since Zazzy...Of course, in Zazzy there was no "sexual tension" as in this one, because they were not just there yet in S. 4, but I found  Caltech power couple at their best in that part of the episode. And I loved that Amy called 4B "our place". A make up make out, that is the solution to everything, LOL! Oh...and I finally fully understood why we were using the #forscience hashtag, that was clear to me Shamy used it first...

Just one more thing about the episode...It gave me the clear impression the experiment is really temporary. I have to admit that, even if I've tried to keep my expectations low, all the talk about the experiment and all the steps Sheldon is making for its success (in this episode, and especially in 10.5) let me believe it could last more than the said 5 weeks. After watching the episode, I returned to my previous idea it will end at some point. It's still huge for Shamy to have tried the experience and hopefully to learn out of it something they will use in a next (and long lasting) cohabitation.

The tag scene reminds me so much of 403. It's such a wonderful demostration of the reason why Shamy falls in love. I like it that the Amy from season 4 who's not a doormat is back. I also like it that in 403 Sheldon lets the fight go out of control and ends their "relationship" but in this episode he doesn't argue as much, instead he cleverly uses Amy's own argument against her and makes her agree to continue with the experiment. It's like the essence of their relationship is still there (fight about science), but they also have learned how to deal with conflicts better over the years. 

As for the LA arrangement, I agree. My guess the experiment will end with coitus, then Bernie giving birth, then hiatus. We won't be hearing about LA arrangement in the second half of the season. And then Shamy get engaged in season finale. 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, jenafan said:

I wonder what he thinks when he looks into her beautiful eyes without the lenses.

He should borrow a line from Priya:-

You have such beautiful eyes. Have you ever thought about getting contacts?

Then they could follow it up with this (also borrowed from Leonard and Priya):-

Sheldon: If you had them on now, you could see what we’re going to do next.

Amy: Th-th-th-that’s okay. I can infer from context.

I'll leave what they do next, to your vivid imaginations. :heat: 

or the appeal of her sweltering backside

"sweltering backside" ? :icon_confused: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

23 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Well...after that there should be the line about "spreading his seed", so actually I don't think it's something he didn't mean. And a part of the episode deals with why he said that, so it clearly has a central part in the storyline. I don't think, anyway, for him "seeing other people" means what it generally means for other men; he clearly explains the reasons underlying his idea, and they have nothing to do with not desiring Amy or cheating on her. He was trying, in a very distorted way, to protect her. Thankfully, Penny put some sense into his head...

Well actually he says that "I think we should see other people" line after Amy says "there's nothing wrong with putting our toothbrushes in the same holder." and Penny asks "Sheldon, what do you say to that?" So I really don't think it has any deep meanings...To me it almost feels like a throwaway joke. Let me put it this way, you remember in the episode where Amy helps Sheldon with his OCD and he says "I wish you were dead."? Well to me the line in 1005 is extremely like this one.

My point is from the promo I don't think his childhood nightmare is the reason he said that line like we had thought. He has an argument with Amy because they fought over the bathroom schedule, plain and simple. And we all know when Sheldon gets angry he tends to be a jerk. It's not as complicated as deep down Sheldon wants to push Amy away 'cause he's afraid he might turns out like his father blah blah blah. At least he doesn't say that dating other people line because of that. Like I said, not as dramatic as I had thought. Anyway, let's wait for the episode to judge haha.

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 3

Posted by Riley7:- "you guys are the best"

For some reason, I heard that in Sheldon's voice.

Apologies for the odd way of quoting, but the quoting system has gone all cattywampus.

Oh I envy you I wish I would have Shamy dreams.

I don't have Shamy dreams, but I occasionally have Amy dreams.

Again apologies. That should've been a quote of Desdemona.

This quoting system is total crap. :angry: 

Or how Amy spooned him

It's always the other way round, in my fanfics.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Oh, yes, he did play her like a violin, didn't he? We always say that Amy knows her way with Sheldon, she knows how to "lure" him into doing what she wants, but it was so fun to see things going the other way around this time. Such a brilliant scene...

That 's why it was my favourite shamy scene last night. If there was any doubt about Sheldon know Amy well, there it go! :wink:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, jenafan said:

although Sheldon was grossed out about the sounds coming from the bathroom.

It wasn't 30+ minutes of buzzing, was it? :icon_biggrin: 

Amy looks so beautiful in this picture. :maninlove:

14600928_586031631596767_6012770567907677103_n.jpg

So, an argument followed by a make out session?

To paraphrase Leonard:-

Isn’t making out after arguing, kind of what we do now?

• Like 1