Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

4 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Though I think most people took Leonard's side in this side penny did have a side. Planning on the brother staying was totally wrong without first consulting. I also don't think Penny was throwing Leonard under the bus concerning her father. Her father likes Leonard.

thought.gif

Yep. :shy:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HeWolf said:

Also, it is very unlikely that a pharmaceutical company would hire Randall. He's a convicted drug dealer. What are they going to trust him to do? Manage their inventory? Maybe put him in charge of marketing?

Well, he'll certainly never get a job without trying. Everyone has a past and everyone deserves a second chance.

4 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Nope she flat out sorta brags that she is throwing him under the bus (direct quote on that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I understand. Though I don't think her saying that means much.

Just now, Chrismo said:

No I understand. Though I don't think her saying that means much.

I think her saying she'll throw him under the bus means she'll throw him under the bus. :icon_neutral:

7 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Well, he'll certainly never get a job without trying. Everyone has a past and everyone deserves a second chance.

No argument there. Both statements are true. But, one's past can limit one's future opportunities. If he was a bank robber he probably wouldn't get hired at Chase Manhattan to handle money. The treasury department most likely would not hire a convicted counterfeiter. There a a lot of places that might hire him. A pharmaceutical company just isn't going to be one of them.

Edited by HeWolf
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

I think her saying she'll throw him under the bus means she'll throw him under the bus. :icon_neutral:

I guess my point is what real effect does this have on Leonard?

Just now, HeWolf said:

If he was a bank robber he probably wouldn't get hired at Chase Manhattan to handle money. The treasury department most like would not hire a convicted counterfeiter. There a a lot of places that might hire him. A pharmaceutical company just isn't going to be one of them.

Maybe, maybe not. You don't know that. Doesn't hurt to try. There are plenty of companies who offer help for such people. Where I work, we had a few cases of alcohol and drug addicts. The policy of the company was that, if you successfully went through rehab, you could come back without any restrictions. Now of course that doesn't apply to Randall and the company Penny works for, but as I said, it never hurts to try.

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

I guess my point is what real effect does this have on Leonard?

Probably no effect at all, but denying she'd throw him under the bus while she clearly said she WOULD is like me saying my car's color is not silver while it clearly is.

8 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Probably no effect at all, but denying she'd throw him under the bus while she clearly said she WOULD is like me saying my car's color is not silver while it clearly is.

I think more the point was Leonard put his foot down on the brother staying with them. Sounds like a win for Leonard.

• Like 4

I don't think they were fine in the tag scene.
The fighting has been going on since 10x12 and not once has any resolution has been hinted at, just them being fine in the next scene. In 10x13 after agreeing to the RA Sheldon asked if they were fine. It was hinted they were not. In 10x14 when Leonard said he was fine, it was shown later that he wasn't. When they went to apologise to Sheldon, again it was shown that they weren't, which brings me to the conclusion that they were still not fine in the tag scene.To me it wasn't resolved and probably have another fight in 10x15. This arc has been ongoing with no resolutions for too long, so to me until tptb sit them down and make them talk and resolve their issues then this will continue, opened until tptb decide to close it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

The fighting has been going on since 10x12 and not once has any resolution has been hinted at

These are all seperate fights and they were clearly all resolved. Their fight in 10.12 happened in the past and they were perfectly fine in the present. In 10.13 it's said they're in good spirits and they said they have stuff to figure out since they got married, but the fight has ended (according to the TR). Now in last night's taping, it's implied that they're still a little on edge when they apologize, but fine in the tag.

I don't think the writers initially wanted them to fight three episodes in a row because none of the episodes seem to fit together. I don't even think this is a storyline (it doesn't feel like one). Looks like it's just what they had in mind and they went for it.

2 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Penny shouln't invite Randall to stay without first consulting Leonard.

Hmmm … perhaps they should had looked to their newly created Relationship Agreement. Quite possibly there was an addendum or proviso to address such a situation. SMH sadly. The Lenny Relationship Agreement is already failing them. 

Unknown-1.jpeg

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

The fighting has been going on since 10x12 and not once has any resolution has been hinted at, just them being fine in the next scene. In 10x13 after agreeing to the RA Sheldon asked if they were fine. It was hinted they were not. In 10x14 when Leonard said he was fine, it was shown later that he wasn't. When they went to apologise to Sheldon, again it was shown that they weren't, which brings me to the conclusion that they were still not fine in the tag scene.To me it wasn't resolved and probably have another fight in 10x15. This arc has been ongoing with no resolutions for too long, so to me until tptb sit them down and make them talk and resolve their issues then this will continue, opened until tptb decide to close it.

Without seeing the tag its hard to disagree with Kerry. I will say too many fight episodes for them even if they are resolved.

15 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

These are all seperate fights and they were clearly all resolved. Their fight in 10.12 happened in the past and they were perfectly fine in the present. In 10.13 it's said they're in good spirits and they said they have stuff to figure out since they got married, but the fight has ended (according to the TR). Now in last night's taping, it's implied that they're still a little on edge when they apologize, but fine in the tag.

I don't think the writers initially wanted them to fight three episodes in a row because none of the episodes seem to fit together. I don't even think this is a storyline (it doesn't feel like one). Looks like it's just what they had in mind and they went for it.

They appear to be separate fights and may be resolved but can't the writers come up with a storyline of them not fighting?

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 6

If they are not shown or hinted that they talked and resolved the fight, then its not a resolution but ongoing. All we see is them okay in the next scene. I think they are all tied in together. See, none were resolved on screen just that they are fine, but obviously they are not cause they continue to fight about stupid things. Never learning anything from the last fight because they are not resolving things.

Just now, Chrismo said:

They appear to be separate fights and may be resolved but can't the writers come up with a storyline of them not fighting?

They could, but it appears they don't want to?

Just now, FileXxX said:

They could, but it appears they don't want to?

But when you have three episodes like this people are going to expect the worst.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

If they are not shown or hinted that they talked and resolved the fight, then its not a resolution but ongoing. All we see is them okay in the next scene. I think they are all tied in together. See, none were resolved on screen just that they are fine, but obviously they are not cause they continue to fight about stupid things. Never learning anything from the last fight because they are not resolving things.

The fact that they were not resolved on screen doesn't mean they were not resolved at all. Them being perfectly fine is not enough of a hint for you? Does that mean I'm supposed to believe they're still fighting over the guitarist because it was never resolved on screen? I mean, we only see them in bed together snuggling, but we don't see them talk about how they got to that point. :icon_neutral: I dunno man, I can't really follow your logic.

Edited by Tensor
Removed comment about other posters.

1 minute ago, FileXxX said:

The fact that they were not resolved on screen doesn't mean they were not resolved at all. Them being perfectly fine is not enough of a hint for you? Does that mean I'm supposed to believe they're still fighting over the guitarist because it was never resolved on screen? I mean, we only see them in bed together snuggling, but we don't see them talk about how they got that point. :icon_neutral: I dunno man, I can't really follow your logic.

Logic? Huh

Wonderful! I love fighting couples in a comedy. Then the joke cries out of every sentence. Oh, I love TV series, where my imagination is always asked to love all the jokes that are not shown. This is actually my true fandom, right? Suddenly everything is just peachy creamy.

n_00094.gif

• Like 7

People are always expecting the worst here.

It's jmo but tptb don't seem to want to give lenny fans anything to look forward to

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

#mood

drunk.gif

Thank you. :shy:

024.gif

• Like 6

People are always expecting the worst here.

You don't have to understand my logic. So you are fine with them fighting and the next minute all is good without a hint how it was resolved, as long as they are both fine in the next scene or episode instead of one or both acknowledging they were wrong and apologies and promise to do more to consider each others feelings.

• Like 3

OK, I know there are unhappy people here.  But, this thread is for supportive statements of Lenny.  If you just want to complain, without adding something positive to fix what you're complaining about, there are other threads for that.  Also, derogatory or negative comments about how others see the show aren't allowed either.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK, I know there are unhappy people here.  But, this thread is for supportive statements of Lenny.  If you just want to complain, without adding something positive to fix what you're complaining about, there are other threads for that.  Also, derogatory or negative comments about how others see the show aren't allowed either.  

I LOVE LENNY! :dwarf:

definitely.gif

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, veejay said:

Logic? Huh

Wonderful! I love fighting couples in a comedy. Then the joke cries out of every sentence. Oh, I love TV series, where my imagination is always asked to love all the jokes that are not shown. This is actually my true fandom, right? Suddenly everything is just peachy creamy.

oMJmG5w_700wa_0.gif

I don't really get what you're trying to say, but even though this is a comedy, they deal with reallife issues and I like that a lot. It has always been like that. The fact that they fight from time to time, sometimes more, sometimes less, doesn't bother me at all. It's part of any relationship. A relationship without any disagreements is extremely rare and is almost never healthy.

18 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

So you are fine with them fighting and the next minute all is good without a hint how it was resolved, as long as they are both fine in the next scene or episode instead of one or both acknowledging they were wrong and apologies and promise to do more to consider each others feelings.

Yup, because we've seen that how many hundred times already?

A relationship filled with snark, lying, and not communicating with your SO, along with constant fighting, isn't healthy either.  The writers need to get them to start having open, honest communication (remember Tangible Affection? Where did that go?).  If they had that, they wouldn't have as many fights. 

• Like 6