Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

7 hours ago, son-goku5 said:

Wasn't she wearing that red "dress" as sleeping attire? The one she had on when Sheldon was having that tune in his head...

The plaid skirt from the forthcoming episode? Penny wore something different in the episode you mentioned. :icon_wink:

penny0910sc01.thumb.jpg.9fb066899b4a694a52a849bf9e5492fa.jpg

Edited by luminous

Valentines Day just reminds me of that aborted romantic trip they had planned for Switzerland on their first Valentines Day as a couple.  Have they ever had a  Valentines Day that has gone good for them?  I wish Penny would win that Hawaii trip at work and her and Leonard would go on a romantic trip together, they could have them check in with gang, over their vacation, like Sheldon did on Christmas when he went to his sister's delivery. 

On 12/02/2017 at 9:29 AM, JE7 said:

That may well be the ugliest and least sexy sleepwear I have ever seen :(

Yes, she should take it off immediately.

On 13/02/2017 at 2:57 PM, Carlos said:

Penny does look good in almost anything, but that plaid thing is a monstrosity...

Yes, she could even carry the Cheesecake Factory uniform. I don't mind the plaid shirt, but I don't think even Penny could look good in the Cupid costumes she and Leonard wore in last year's VD* episode.

*Valentine's Day; I can't really imagine a venereal disease episode.

That may well be the ugliest and least sexy sleepwear I have ever seen
Yes, she should take it off immediately.

Penny does look good in almost anything, but that plaid thing is a monstrosity...
Yes, she could even carry the Cheesecake Factory uniform. I don't mind the plaid shirt, but I don't think even Penny could look good in the Cupid costumes she and Leonard wore in last year's VD* episode.

Yes I agree it ugly, she should take it off straight away. In fact, I'm willing to help her get em off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

^^^^^^

Yes I agree it ugly, she should take it off straight away. In fact, I'm willing to help her get em off.

God knows they are pretty much the only reason I watch TBBT at this moment. They are so freaking adorable! There are times my doubts about TBBT as a whole comes over me, but than I see pictures like these above and I know I have to watch again. Thank you my fellow Lenny´s to keep my faith in good times :). 

I know it's a small comfort, but I do love that the gang still hangs out at Lenny's place. For me, they are always the heart of the show.
58a37bba50e2b_TwoHearts.png.0da0d90136bf312d2f994275d20aa8ec.png

It's not a comfort at all. The only reason the gang hung out in 4A is because of leonard. That will never change. Probably the reason they offloaded sheldon to 4b. Moving lenny out of 4A and the gang still hang out there is a risk tptb are not willing to take. It just wouldn't make sense and I don't think the audience will buy it.

She would look hotter wearing nothing.

I have to disagree. She would look hot like fire with just Glasses and maybe boots. 🤓

21 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Wasn't she crying because she'd made a fool of herself, with a married man, who she let take nude photos of her?

Walk my doggie, walk my little Sex Dwarf
We can make a scene, we'll be a team
Making the headlines sounds like a dream
When we hit the floor you just watch them move aside

Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf

(sorry Tensor, but a sex-dungeon wasn't available.)

Edited by veejay