Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

24 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Something about the opening scene last night really surprised me, even though Penny said she was bored about what the guys were doing, I really got the impression she was actually interested.  She stood there and wanted to know what they were doing and then got coffee only to come right back to watch.  Old Penny would have stayed at the kitchen island, sitting on a stool, making sarcastic comments.  Then to top it off the writers gave Howard a line to call her out that she would have lost her bet about being bored.  Penny is becoming more nerdy, she is adjusting to being Leonard's wife and is taking more interest in the things he does, she is doing the things that lead to a successful marriage, just like Leonard was letting her have her way decorating.

Also, Even though Lenny were in a supporting role last night, I really enjoyed watching them, you could really see them as a couple and they were cute how they supported each other and looked at each other.  Penny's comment about after stealing food and WiFi from her neighbors She had to marry one of them was obviously her trying to make a joke and not derogatory at all.  This is exactly how I want to see them and how they should be when they are used in support roles, so I give the writers a big thumbs up for last night.

Yeah, she's a wise woman now  :icon_biggrin: , but I get your point. 

n_00359.gif.01326a0207c8a7cedc68059cd31d9a72.gif

Even if I do not share your opinion with regard to the supporting character of Lenny in this episode, I agree with your observation of Penny. Her amused expressions at everyone else's humor was also entertaining.  :shy:

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Yeah, she's a wise woman now  :icon_biggrin: , but I get your point. 

n_00359.gif.01326a0207c8a7cedc68059cd31d9a72.gif

Even if I do not share your opinion with regard to the supporting character of Lenny in this episode, I agree with your observation of Penny. Her amused expressions at everyone else's humor was also entertaining.  :shy:

I think Penny has found out over the years do not leave the bedroom without being covered up remember the first episode she was using the shower in 4A and she came in a towel and Raj and Howard were there :icon_razz:

6 minutes ago, Earnie said:

I think Penny has found out over the years do not leave the bedroom without being covered up remember the first episode she was using the shower in 4A and she came in a towel and Raj and Howard were there :icon_razz:

Yeah, but sometimes she'd covered up pretty well, don't you think?   :icon_cheesygrin:

o_0045.gif.60243dc889267dc7902b4610aa15eb57.gif

8 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Some really nice moves there Penny !!!

I wonder sometimes who's shirt it is, it can't be Leonard's because he is smaller than Penny. 

He is only a fraction of an inch shorter than her but probably has 40-50 more pounds weight than her, so it could be his shirt.

16 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Tiny gems for Lenny last night, tiny gems. But in those tiny moments, it was so reaffirming to see their love for one another, their mutual support, and respect without a droplet of snark or argument to be found! 

SEE THAT WRITERS!! WAS THAT SOOOO DIFFICULT?!

Tiny, but massive impressions. :sarcastichand:

n_00323.gif.232e321d057979a07fb498d695111f7e.gif

On 2/12/2017 at 1:59 AM, luminous said:

Next episode the plaid is back. :icon_cheesygrin:

penny1016pr.jpg.9f5253bd247f8dd0defce14c5f3b821f.jpg

Some of you liked this....some you had "other" thoughts about it.

From http://www.shopyourtv.com/2017/02/big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-16-pennys-red-blue-plaid-shirt-dress/

Penny (Kaley Cuoco) wears this red and navy blue plaid flannel shirt dress in this week’s episode of The Big Bang Theory.

It is the ATM Anthony Thomas Melillo Long Sleeve Flannel Plaid Shirtdress

It's yours for only $395 from Neiman Marcus or Bergdorf Goodman

9 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Look at me, my dear fellow Lennys! 

I am covered in warm fuzzies! 

I thought Lenny was wonderful last night as it had my two absolute requisites: 1) they were adorable and; 2) No Sheldon! (and I cannot stress #2 enough -- as a matter of fact, in an aside, I always equate Sheldon with #2. But, I digress).

Loved the opening for several reasons -- the guys spinning the disc while seeing how long Raj could hold his breath -- harkened back to the days when the guys would do their fun science-y stuff but combine it with athleticism or group play (the time they were breaking the balloons with lasers or playing Secret Agent Laser Obstacle Chess). Loved this! Loved this! Loved this! That whole scene, to me, felt like 'back in the day writing'! Loved how Leonard explained the physics of the disc to Penny, while Penny showed her best patented 'don't wanna-be-interested-but-interested' moves. Loved her getting involved in the bet but losing! 

Lenny was night was tremendous! Although it was the usual, tiny gems, I'm very glad they were there. TBH, I was afraid of the 'but then you have to marry one of them' comment but, to me, it wasn't said snarky or in a derogatory manner, so it played all right. Loved that they: hosted the evening with friends at their apartment; loved Leonard having a go at Howardette, suggesting Raj could stay with them. (LOL at Howard's 'I brought imported beer. Why don't you like me?) and then Bernadette's bitchy 'Stop being so helpful!' when he suggested the garage. The pay off was the laughing 'OMG face' Penny gave Leonard while he was rattling their cage. Loved too the quickly and privately mutually shared 'Whew … Yeah' as they dodged that bullet when Raj didn't accept their offer to stay with them. It showed that they were totally on the same mutually supportive page! Take that Randall! 

Tiny gems for Lenny last night, tiny gems. But in those tiny moments, it was so reaffirming to see their love for one another, their mutual support, and respect without a droplet of snark or argument to be found! 

SEE THAT WRITERS!! WAS THAT SOOOO DIFFICULT?!

From a writing stand point. First time since 6.24. I felt the real Lenny finnally stood up. Next episode seems to follow on from that. 

Edited by Tensor
Removed non-Lenny comments

Well said, Strawberry PopTart Fan :shy:
14.gif.6355be5076ab6d7fb7723ee13cb362a7.gif
I'm seriously lennish today. :icon_redface:

It's seems the past few episodes penny has truly made 4A her tuff. She has even demoted Leonard to the wooden chair as she take her rightful place as the Queen of 4A

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk