Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

6,099 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy crap, this thread is a hot place at the moment, whew, it´s too bad that all of you aren´t writers of this show. Or maybe it is, because it won´t be valid for the youth restriction. But boy you all have a great phantasy!

bfm, luminous, legacy99 and 4 others like this

Posted

OR, Leonard surprises Penny at the convention (in NY) for the weekend.  He has theater tickets, dinner reservations. Penny is surprised, delighted and in love and it ends with steamy hotel room sex and you know who is safely 3,000 miles away.:kissing:

And make love all night long and when the morning comes with the raise of the sun, they can bath in the glory of a brand new day as they hold hands on the balcony of the hotel watching the sunrise and start the day with some good loving morning sex.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posted

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

OR, Leonard surprises Penny at the convention (in NY) for the weekend.  He has theater tickets, dinner reservations. Penny is surprised, delighted and in love and it ends with steamy hotel room sex and you know who is safely 3,000 miles away.:kissing:

38 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

And make love all night long and when the morning comes with the raise of the sun, they can bath in the glory of a brand new day as they hold hands on the balcony of the hotel watching the sunrise and start the day with some good loving morning sex. emoji41.png

Wouldn’t it be time to get an alternative Diary of Lenny's secret adventures?  :icon_wink:

lenny-bookcover-2a.jpg.ab5d6a69510f8df7204bf338814ee249.jpg

(thanks @batman75 for this amazing layout!)

bfm, batman75, Lagernisse and 5 others like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

The question is: how much breaks in the hotel room when they have their hot steamy hotel sex. 

Posted

The question is: how much breaks in the hotel room when they have their hot steamy hotel sex. 

The Hofstadters strike again.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Posted

36 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Look at "Diary of Lenny's secret adventures", page 69! :icon_biggrin:

Irene, hokie3457, Tonstar17 and 5 others like this

Posted

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Yep! We definitely need some Lenny sexy time again. :icon_biggrin:

big_bang_theory_bed_a_l.jpg.7c7f082fdc7c03970d759b6e532777ae.jpg

too bad this scene was not real is was part of Leonard's fantasy in the 100th episode but the scene in season 3 where Penny says you really are a genius was real and hot:icon_razz:

Posted

3 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

I would love to see Leonard searching Google again for some lovely new inhaler worthy ideas! 

big_bang_theory_bed_a_l.jpgAnd I'm sure Penny would be quite appreciative! 

luminous, veejay, JE7 and 4 others like this

Posted

41 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

About time we get to see the lovebirds "gettin' busy" under the new sheets.

New bedroom.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong I don't think we have seen the bedroom since Penny redecorated it

bfm, JE7, 5Mississippis and 5 others like this

Posted

Tbh The showrunners have put the focus on Lenny all season. The wedding. Since 10.4 centre of attention in 4A. Some of the writing has been off like 10.13 and 10.14. But generally I think they have stopped neglecting them. 

Sah likes this

Posted

My hope is that they will soften Penny up a little and have her find her happiness again. I think the writers have made her too sarcastic, too mean. My favorite Lenny time is prom time. They were so sweet to each other back then...they should bring back the funny Dr. That Penny and Leonard talked to last season...

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

In other words, Lennies are a significant presence on the discussion thread. 

Hey, I haven't shut that thread down in almost two weeks :icon_razz:

Edited by JE7
I have been busy at work lol

Posted

17 hours ago, luminous said:

All this talk about sexy time inspired me to start a new drawing. :paint: It's almost two months since the last one.

So watch out for a new steamy Lenny drawing coming your way soon. :icon_biggrin:

I was going to give you a like but I wont. In the hopes of inspiring you even more, I will paraphrase Leonard/Penny and just say " Yeeeeehaaaawww!!!!"

Posted

15 hours ago, luminous said:

This picture just served for visualization. :icon_wink:

But since you mentioned that other scene...

lennygenius0305.gif.42afcdfa5e28f80c71b6e3f50b605659.gif

:shy:

This is one of my favorite Leonard/Penny scenes.  For once L is not a geeky nerd.  He knocked it out of the park.  Great acting on Kaley's part as well. Her facial expression of exhaustion along with the breathless delivery of her lines tells us exactly what happened in the scene.  She does not get enough credit for her acting skills--there is more to it than just delivering the lines.  Great post @luminous!!!