Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

4JBWeZGEHb.png.aeb76c871c0b4e1f1e75c67b8cd95ccb.png

Or Penny falls heavily for the music teacher.

Tz5VSNdNuy.png

She wouldn't be the first woman who fell in love for the way he holds this beautiful piece of wood between his legs.:icon_wink:

• Like 9

She wouldn't be the first woman who fell in love for the way he holds this beautiful piece of wood between his legs.:icon_wink:

Urban dictionary.

Cello.

The cello is a thick piece of wood that is placed between the legs and bowed until sweet sounds are arroused from the instrument. :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Desdemona said:

I don't think Lesley W was in love, exactly.

7 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

I don't think Lesley W was in love, exactly.

I know she wasn't. :shy:

What I meant was that she fell in love with the way he was holding his cello. 

I know that Leslie was just aroused by the the way how he was holding it between his legs and how softly he was treading the instrument.

But Leslie certainly liked Leonard enough, to start a serious relationship. She was even imagining them having children. And you don't storm out the apartment how she did, if you don't have feelings for the other one. When she first started having sex with Leonard it was based on sex and she dumped him like she did with Howard. But when they became a couple things got serious, she asked him about genetic weaknesses in his family and was clearly shocked and disappointed that the man she wanted to become the father of her kids, preferred his space stringy not loopy. 

9 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Urban dictionary.

Cello.

The cello is a thick piece of wood that is placed between the legs and bowed until sweet sounds are arroused from the instrument. :)

LOL the writer who write the definition for Cello into the dictionary must have had a lot if fun while writing. 

• Like 7

Too many pictures and gifs in this thread. It's turning into the Lenny picture thread lol.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Too many pictures and gifs in this thread. It's turning into the Lenny picture thread lol.

so1.gif.8cab3bcd66d2034a0cd455bcd44dbdc0.gif

:shy:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

Woke up with a bad feeling about this taping. No news also, and it's called The recollection dissipation. I don't like it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Woke up with a bad feeling about this taping. No news also, and it's called The recollection dissipation. I don't like it.

Redooze the booze.  LOL

n_00261.gif.536ac30ae2c8dc12880e49faa793ab9d.gif

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Dissipation means either an over indulgence in sensual pleasures. Dissipated living. Therefore a descent into drunkeness or sexual dissipation.

Or the squandering of money, energy, or resources. Seeing it says Recollection I'm leaning to the latter. Don't have enough information right now. To see if this is Lenny related yet.

Edited by 3ku11

8 hours ago, Desdemona said:

I know she wasn't. :shy:

What I meant was that she fell in love with the way he was holding his cello. 

I know that Leslie was just aroused by the the way how he was holding it between his legs and how softly he was treading the instrument.

But Leslie certainly liked Leonard enough, to start a serious relationship. She was even imagining them having children. And you don't storm out the apartment how she did, if you don't have feelings for the other one. When she first started having sex with Leonard it was based on sex and she dumped him like she did with Howard. But when they became a couple things got serious, she asked him about genetic weaknesses in his family and was clearly shocked and disappointed that the man she wanted to become the father of her kids, preferred his space stringy not loopy. 

LOL the writer who write the definition for Cello into the dictionary must have had a lot if fun while writing. 

You're right - I'd forgotten how far things went with L&L. In terms of serious relationships Leonard has more of a past than Penny.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnPhD said:

You're right - I'd forgotten how far things went with L&L. In terms of serious relationships Leonard has more of a past than Penny.

I wonder if she had anything before Leonard that could be called a serious relationship except from Kurt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bfm said:

I wonder if she had anything before Leonard that could be called a serious relationship except from Kurt.

It appears that the only long term relationships she has had were Kurt and Leonard.  btw, Kurt is never ever mentioned any more.  I suppose that a 4 year relationship does not fit in with the Katie aspect of the Penny character.....(just my personal observation).....

• Like 4

I think Mike was pretty serious, otherwise, she wouldn't have been so upset with his indiscretion, and wouldn't gone to him and tried to get back together.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Tensor said:

I think Mike was pretty serious, otherwise, she wouldn't have been so upset with his indiscretion, and wouldn't gone to him and tried to get back together.  

It was short-lived though......

• Like 2

It was longer than Dr Stephanie...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tensor said:

It was longer than Dr Stephanie...

A lot longer than Dr. Slutbunny (LOL).

2 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

This picture got me thinking about TBBT inconsistencies. Leonard is surrrounded by cute women having fun dancing  and  enjoying his company. TBBT has given Leonard a sad child, nerdy and unpopular teenager,  back story, but they have consistently shown him, as an adult, as being attractive to lots of different women. Women like him and like being with him, partly , I think, because he doesn't think he's hot stuff. ("I'd no idea I'm cute.") That makes the whole he "wore Penny down" and he kept asking "until she said yes" so annoying and unfair( and he's as guilty of it as she is). Penny knew about Leslie, Stephanie, Pryia, Alex, Slutbunny, Mrs.Rich Old Lady, Alice. Why does she periodically forget that she's as lucky to be with him as he is to be with her? Is it because she was so desirable and popular in her teens that it is just ingrained  in her that any man is lucky to be with her? She remembers for awhile that she's married to a smart, cute, loving good guy who'd do just about anything for her,  and then she forgets for awhile. Bernie and Amy have snapped her out of it and so have the 2 long separations when Leonard was away.  I hope something snaps her out of her current on and off discontent and we get to see more of the happy, loving Penny enjoying time together with her husband.  It feels like she's do for a reboot or an honest examination of what's causing her discontent. Maybe,as annoying as it is having Raj move in , it will ultimately come from him. For me, a separation at this stage of the game, would be awful.  It's painful just to think about it. 

The mind wonders when there is no TR.

Leonard_partying.thumb.jpg.3b028c1985fb15eff7944213ff5acd88.jpg

Thank you SPTF.  I agree with everything here.  Also, the lack of any info from the taping is making a deafening sound....

• Like 6

3 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

It was short-lived though......

That's right, but it was because of the fact, that she caught him with an other woman. 

1 hour ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

This picture got me thinking about TBBT inconsistencies. Leonard is surrrounded by cute women having fun dancing  and  enjoying his company. TBBT has given Leonard a sad child, nerdy and unpopular teenager,  back story, but they have consistently shown him, as an adult, as being attractive to lots of different women. Women like him and like being with him, partly , I think, because he doesn't think he's hot stuff. ("I'd no idea I'm cute.") That makes the whole he "wore Penny down" and he kept asking "until she said yes" so annoying and unfair( and he's as guilty of it as she is). Penny knew about Leslie, Stephanie, Pryia, Alex, Slutbunny, Mrs.Rich Old Lady, Alice. Why does she periodically forget that she's as lucky to be with him as he is to be with her? Is it because she was so desirable and popular in her teens that it is just ingrained  in her that any man is lucky to be with her? She remembers for awhile that she's married to a smart, cute, loving good guy who'd do just about anything for her,  and then she forgets for awhile. Bernie and Amy have snapped her out of it and so have the 2 long separations when Leonard was away.  I hope something snaps her out of her current on and off discontent and we get to see more of the happy, loving Penny enjoying time together with her husband.  It feels like she's do for a reboot or an honest examination of what's causing her discontent. Maybe,as annoying as it is having Raj move in , it will ultimately come from him. For me, a separation at this stage of the game, would be awful.  It's painful just to think about it. 

The mind wonders when there is no TR.

Applause! Applause! Beautifully said, Strawberry! 

• Like 9

Skull, if you want to get into the statement why Leonard, by all means, make a post that does just that.  Don't tell others to do it, as a way of denigrating their posts that look into why Penny. Post Hidden.  

• Like 5

THAT's a cute picture from the forthcoming episode. :shy:

0002a.jpg.4c1df950fbda8ed6f0a40a2eea5c3280.jpg

• Like 2