Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

No, you're not the only one.

Funny situations could arise, when Penny had an encounter with some people of her cult following from the Serial Ape-ist movies. But I don't want her to return to acting. And after reading some fan fictions over the last few weeks I really don't want her to return to acting. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope the writers won't let Penny stuck in this sales rep job she hates. After all these years she deserves a job she loves and enjoys.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She should it's the core of her character. She we'll never be satisfied  career wise till she gets some success. That was part of her lack of self actualisation in the Sales Call Ep. And self worth. I'm not saying return to full time actor Penny. But opening up Serial Apist for an Ep or 2 won't hurt. Theirs still potential for more character development with Penny compare to rest. She's the only one yet to find her true calling. And a happy Penny = happy Lenny.

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

I don't think a return to acting is really needed. Maybe some light-hearted recognition, as suggested above, but not full time. That story has already been told, and we saw how discouraging it was. What she needs is a realization that her job does not define her. She had this realization in my favorite Lenny scene, the Pop Tart Engagement  scene. She knows that her relationship with Leonard is the key to her happiness. She just has to keep reminding herself of this. There is good and bad in all careers, I'm pretty sure if she focuses on the positives of her sales job it can become a non story. Given the limited screen time our couple receives,  I rather they focus on couple stuff, like finding a common hobby or interest(other than rocking each other's world in the sack:icon_cheesygrin:). Their scenes together are what give us those Lenny-Magic moments!  JMO

My 2 wishes for Mrs. H in  S10 are that she remembers who makes her happy and how much better her life is because of him. I sure she does this, but maybe TPTB could let us see it a little more. Secondly I want her to go Bat Crap Crazy on her Pseudo-brother the next time he's down right mean and degrading to his so-called best friend. An episode like this is not impossible because it could be a real wake-up call for Sheldon and lead to real growth for his character.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Penny defending Leonard over Sheldon, is long over due. She sorta did it in The Table Polairzation Season 7. But that was just telling Leonard to defend him self towards Sheldon. Penny going bat crazy towards Sheldon would be great, sorta like she did in The Friendship Turbalence, when she basically told Sheldon to F off LOL .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4everlenny said:

I don't think a return to acting is really needed. Maybe some light-hearted recognition, as suggested above, but not full time. That story has already been told, and we saw how discouraging it was. What she needs is a realization that her job does not define her. She had this realization in my favorite Lenny scene, the Pop Tart Engagement  scene. She knows that her relationship with Leonard is the key to her happiness. She just has to keep reminding herself of this. There is good and bad in all careers, I'm pretty sure if she focuses on the positives of her sales job it can become a non story. Given the limited screen time our couple receives,  I rather they focus on couple stuff, like finding a common hobby or interest(other than rocking each other's world in the sack:icon_cheesygrin:). Their scenes together are what give us those Lenny-Magic moments!  JMO

My 2 wishes for Mrs. H in  S10 are that she remembers who makes her happy and how much better her life is because of him. I sure she does this, but maybe TPTB could let us see it a little more. Secondly I want her to go Bat Crap Crazy on her Pseudo-brother the next time he's down right mean and degrading to his so-called best friend. An episode like this is not impossible because it could be a real wake-up call for Sheldon and lead to real growth for his character.

They kinda set it up in the Meemaw episode. Sheldon degraded Leonard, they could have him do it again. And Penny finnally having enough. I mean i remeber in S7 Bernadette was like to Sheldon "Sheldon can I ask you something, why do you constantly degrade my Husband?". I was like Damnnn. I would love Penny to say something like that. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another wish for season 10: More scenes like this.

Domestic Lenny, talking about the events of the day, plans for the weekend, etc...

MV5BMTkzMTYyMDY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTkxNjM4ODE@._V1_.jpg

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, luminous said:

Another wish for season 10: More scenes like this.

Domestic Lenny, talking about the events of the day, plans for the weekend, etc...

MV5BMTkzMTYyMDY0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTkxNjM4ODE@._V1_.jpg

 

YES! ..but in the optional use of apartment No 4B. :shy:

o_0034.gif

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, veejay said:

YES! ..but in the optional use of apartment No 4B. :shy:

And 4B should not just be an option. Will season 10 finally be the season, when Lenny live together in one place?

Living together in 4B would have so many advantages for Lenny.

There's the financial aspect. When you have debts, you normally think about how you can reduce costs. Paying for one apartment, instead of paying for two, could be helpful...just saying.

Another aspect is Sheldon. Not having Sheldon around would give Lenny a huge amount of freedom. No more dealing with crazy clauses in a crazy roommate agreement. The original reason to still live in 4A doesn't exist anymore...it is already gone with 'The Earworm Reverberation '.

I really hope Lenny finally find a way in season 10 to make the step to move out of 4A into 4B. The sooner the better.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.6.2016 at 8:31 PM, Lagernisse said:

This is a great idea, and my wish for season 10 more cute and sweet bedroom scenes for Lenny. I know that this is probably a little to much to ask from the writers.

Yes! Please! Not just talking like here...

MV5BMTkyODA1NTAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1NzkzNzE@._V1_.jpg

Scenes with real action...Too bad TBBT isn't a HBO show. Oh...the possibilities... :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yes! Please! Not just talking like here...

MV5BMTkyODA1NTAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1NzkzNzE@._V1_.jpg

Scenes with real action...Too bad TBBT isn't a HBO show. Oh...the possibilities... :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm happy with just taking in bed, but I wouldn't complain if we get some action in the bedroom :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I'd be fine with a hot makeout session in bed. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 0:00 PM, luminous said:

lol :icon_cheesygrin: Some kind of belated fame arises in the new season for Penny because of the Serial Apeist movies. Why not? :icon_cheesygrin:

 

Is it wrong for me to wish that the camera angle in the shower scene  was lower I know Kaley was not really nude  the scene was just shot to make it look that way but I have a vivid imagination:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Earnie said:

Is it wrong for me to wish that the camera angle in the shower scene  was lower I know Kaley was not really nude  the scene was just shot to make it look that way but I have a vivid imagination:icon_razz:

In this context lets just say she was :D. Leonard sure was proud of his girl, as he showed her off :icon_biggrin:. He got critisim for that, but from my point of view he was just showing her off, just like he would show off one of his expierements. Something he is proud of. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ETA: I was watching S5 The Pulled Groin Extrapolation. When it was established Penny's mother was large. Based on Sheldon seeing photos of her. Would that be an continuity issue? This show though lol, with continuity, one of the worst of all time in that depart :sarcastichand:. So maybe not. I guess based on that they could say Oh she lost weight. People lose weight. Lisa ain't on the the heavy side. But hey say Penny's mother did Weight Watchers :D. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lisa Kudrow as Penny's mom is obviously a common wish...not just here in the forum. :icon_cheesygrin:

big-bang-theory-season-10-wish-list-penny-mom1.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah I think if we See Penny's mother in a susposed Re Do. It well be Lisa. Obviousley Kaley is an adovocate for it. Prob peeked her head in the writeters Room, Lisa!! Lisa!! Have I Got your attention? ;). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 2.7.2016 at 7:41 AM, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

No, you're not. :) I think it wouldn't make sense if she goes back to acting after all she went through. And with her newly discovered credit card debts, it's not really an option anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2016 at 6:41 AM, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

I'm confident she won't unless the writers completely forget what she said in Big Bear. It was a stressful profession that made her miserable, better looking at something different and a fresh challenge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

I'm confident she won't unless the writers completely forget what she said in Big Bear. It was a stressful profession that made her miserable, better looking at something different and a fresh challenge.

I would guess you’re right…although, SERIAL APE-IST III, well, who knows. :shy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:41 AM, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

I think a good job for Penny would be professional shopper or interior designer for celebrity clients cause she loves to shop and has a great fashion sense and her income level would not decline

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think anyone said Penny should return to acting full time. But an one off or two episodes referencing Serial Apist, and giving Penny some form of success their coulden't hurt. See her go to Comic Con. BE nice nostalgia. And leave it at that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5.7.2016 at 6:25 AM, 3ku11 said:

.....BE nice nostalgia. And leave it at that.

Ah....OK...Season 10 is coming...

o_00189.gif

:icon_razz:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2016 at 7:41 AM, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

I don´t think Penny going back to acting is gonna happen. My memory could be a little weak, but I don´t remember Penny saying that she want to go back to acting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I don´t think Penny going back to acting is gonna happen. My memory could be a little weak, but I don´t remember Penny saying that she want to go back to acting. 

Yes. IIRC she said she didn't want to go back to acting and implied that she was fed up having to flirt with doctors to get sales. The flirting and using her looks is going to rule out a lot of professions when she does eventually change career.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now