Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Maybe something will happen in s10 that will change Penny's mind about going back to acting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am not sure why anyone got the idea that she is going back to acting. Only people said be good to reference Serial Apist, as its been done. SO theirs nothing to go back too. A couple of episodes could be fun. I doubt anything in S10 well convince Penny to return to acting. I mean that ship has sailed. I only see her getting some cult success maybe with Serial Apist. But Full Time Acting? No I don't see that happening. I think PEnny ahs yet to find her passion, as I Don't think Sales for a Pharm Company is it some how. I guess she was great in that play in S6, but Penny in S7 already diminished that slightly. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 1:55 AM, 3ku11 said:

ETA: I was watching S5 The Pulled Groin Extrapolation. When it was established Penny's mother was large. Based on Sheldon seeing photos of her. Would that be an continuity issue? This show though lol, with continuity, one of the worst of all time in that depart :sarcastichand:. So maybe not. I guess based on that they could say Oh she lost weight. People lose weight. Lisa ain't on the the heavy side. But hey say Penny's mother did Weight Watchers :D. 

I think the only indirect mention is when Penny eats the last dumpling. Sheldon says something to the effect of "keep eating, I've see photos of your mother". That being said with the amazingly large errors in continuity (or/and complete disregard for it) we've seen in TBBT already to ignore that Penny/Sheldon exchange would be pretty minor if they want to use Lisa. Some people will like the choice, while others might not. I for one absolutely hated the actress choice for Sheldon's Meemah, and if memory serves me correctly others loved it.

• Like 5

If it is Lisa then maybe she or wyatt will reference the fact that she's been dieting, but I should imagine Sheldon's remark to penny about her mother is long forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Carlos said:

I think the only indirect mention is when Penny eats the last dumpling. Sheldon says something to the effect of "keep eating, I've see photos of your mother". That being said with the amazingly large errors in continuity (or/and complete disregard for it) we've seen in TBBT already to ignore that Penny/Sheldon exchange would be pretty minor if they want to use Lisa. Some people will like the choice, while others might not. I for one absolutely hated the actress choice for Sheldon's Meemah, and if memory serves me correctly others loved it.

Your memory is slacking on this one.  A lot of people hated Meemaw and not just because she was mean to Amy.  She was poorly written and Moloro was so set on her not liking Amy and when it was mentioned at one of the comic con or some other panel they had, he said at first he wasn't sure how Meemaw would like Amy, hinting that they wouldn't get along.  He immediately got a negative reaction and quickly changed his tune and said she would love her.  

It once again backfired in his face because Meemaw has gotten a lot of bad reviews from fans from what I've seen on other social sites.  In my opinion, she was written for badly and was kinda all over the place.  I would've preferred maybe Polly Holliday (Flo from the 70's show Alice).

• Like 1

Another burning question for season 10:

How often will we see Lenny behind the kitchen island in 4A? :icon_cheesygrin:

lennykitchenislandwave.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Oh please! 

I want to see Leonard and Penny take axes to that god-damn kitchen island -- after they pleasure one another on it one last time. Let Aqua Man record the last hurrah. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

I want to see Leonard and Penny take axes to that god-damn kitchen island -- after they pleasure one another on it one last time. Let Aqua Man record the last hurrah. 

Additionally Lenny could record the "last hurrah" on the kitchen island with the camera from Leonard's iPad controlled helicopter he got from Penny. You know, for some extra angles. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

4 hours ago, luminous said:

My wild guess is that we will see them behind the island 24 times :sarcastichand:

2 hours ago, luminous said:

Additionally Lenny could record the "last hurrah" on the kitchen island with the camera from Leonard's iPad controlled helicopter he got from Penny. You know, for some extra angles. :icon_cheesygrin:

That would be nice :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

Your memory is slacking on this one.  A lot of people hated Meemaw and not just because she was mean to Amy.  She was poorly written and Moloro was so set on her not liking Amy and when it was mentioned at one of the comic con or some other panel they had, he said at first he wasn't sure how Meemaw would like Amy, hinting that they wouldn't get along.  He immediately got a negative reaction and quickly changed his tune and said she would love her.  

It once again backfired in his face because Meemaw has gotten a lot of bad reviews from fans from what I've seen on other social sites.  In my opinion, she was written for badly and was kinda all over the place.  I would've preferred maybe Polly Holliday (Flo from the 70's show Alice).

Cool! Love that a lot of people think as I did! As you mention the character was not written very well and while I didn't care one way or the other how she treated Amy, another issue for me was that she didn't seem to match Sheldon's description of her. 

12 hours ago, luminous said:

I bet if they stream THAT over the internet it would have a bigger audience than their wedding ceremony did :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Carlos said:

Cool! Love that a lot of people think as I did! As you mention the character was not written very well and while I didn't care one way or the other how she treated Amy, another issue for me was that she didn't seem to match Sheldon's description of her. 

I bet if they stream THAT over the internet it would have a bigger audience than their wedding ceremony did :icon_cheesygrin:

But back to the point of Penny's mother. Theirs a few ahem who don't want Lisa. But the Majority do, so the majority audience always get their way, always. I Think it would be kinda cool for an episode.  I just want Lisa, as most do. For the Friends connection, Kaley wanting her, I am sure Lisa was an inspiration to Kaley. She does have youthful looks Lisa. And we all know her comedic credentials. She fits the profile imo. And I Don't think anyone is gonna moan that she is thin, based on a throwaway line from Sheldon 5 or so years ago. I can't even remember what I ate for Breakfast 12 hrs ago haha, sO I am sure most of the audience well be the same. 

Edited by Tensor
Non Lenny material removed

Here's another wish I have for season 10:

Moments, in which Lenny show their affection for each other through little heart warming gestures. :shy:

lennythisisit.gif

• Like 9

I liked that moment very much. Penny reached for Leonard's hand almost unconsciously. He's the one she turns to during difficult times. He's her rock. He's the one she loves.:firstmove: I'm reminded of this moment when Leonard reaches for her hand in S 8 when she expresses worry about marriage. He reassures her he wants to marry her even though it's scary and hold her hand and do it with her. 

I love to see them hold  hands. To me, it's a very intimate gesture. A very heartwarming gesture. And very Lenny.

Stop it with your Lenny words of wisdom. Your going to make me cry of joy. Oh go on then. I deserve some lenny love.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

1 minute ago, luminous said:

big-bang-theory-penny-WHAT-gif.gif

I used this gif as a sort of Symbol. And it's just nice to look at IMHO.

And why am I a poor guy?

You? I said Leonard the poor guy. 

I used this gif as a sort of symbol. And it's just nice to look at IMHO.

And @Strawberry PopTart Fan couldn't have decribed the meaning of this gif better. A very heartwarming and very Lenny gesture. :icon_biggrin:

And I'd like to see some of them in the forthcoming season. :yes:

Edited by Tensor
Removed now hidden quote
  • Like 6

Personally I couldn't care less about Penny's job and her "career fulfilment" the Lenny relationship ship was terrible up until last two episodes of s09. Say she is happy and move on to fixing the marriage. The Penny's job stories brought no comedy just drama.

I see some are still holding onto the acting job, let it go to was a stupid kids dream not to be an actor but to be a star, she is an adult now and it's past time she put away her silly teenage dream and learned to be happy with what she has.

Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

On 6/15/2016 at 11:06 PM, 3ku11 said:

Hmmm yeah. But I Think the whole point of this show was Penny and Sheldon vying for the role of hypnotenuse. And Leonard's attention. Penny won. SO you would its time to move on to 4b, seeing its jsut 5 metres across the hall. But hey  I am not a writer for a major primetime sitcom. But yes hope to more Lenny stuff. I would like to see more domesticated Lenny, just them eating dinner like in S6. Really enjyoed that stuff. 

Not the hypotenuse thing again lol

On 6/15/2016 at 11:06 PM, 3ku11 said:

• Like 9

On 6/24/2016 at 5:31 PM, luminous said:

That would be so great. Too bad, none of us Lennies belongs to the staff of writers. :icon_cheesygrin:

...and in the course of the season, Lenny leave the apartment building and move into their own house...........where Penny can mow the lawn in a skimpy outfit. Sorry, I know that's silly. But I just love this scenario. :icon_cheesygrin:

KCmowinglawn.gif

And all the neighborhood husband's/ teenage boys show up to help Leonard with his chores, just to make them feel welcome of course :icon_razz:

Then the wives/mom's show up to drag them back home to do their own that they stopped to come "help the new guy" lol

On 6/27/2016 at 9:57 AM, SRAM said:

I would love a few scenes in season 10 with Penny dragging Leonard off when she gets horny.  And please, please, please bring back Penny's sweater dress, tights, boots and glasses to seduce her husband.  I could just picture Penny coming out of the bedroom after their romp, wearing only her robe, glasses and those boots.

Hmm sounds like a job for our resident artist :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 9

On 7/2/2016 at 1:41 AM, No Regrets said:

Am I the only one who doesn't want Penny to return to acting? 

No I am with you on this 

On 7/3/2016 at 4:47 PM, luminous said:

Yes! Please! Not just talking like here...

MV5BMTkyODA1NTAxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg1NzkzNzE@._V1_.jpg

Scenes with real action...Too bad TBBT isn't a HBO show. Oh...the possibilities... :icon_cheesygrin:

Sounds like a job for our resident artist.... lol :icon_twisted:

2 hours ago, JE7 said:

I love penny but she is far from perfect and has generally treated leonard like crap for most of the shows run.

Penny was justified to claim her discomfort with Leonard sometimes. :icon_biggrin:

o_0077.gifI

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Stop it with your Lenny words of wisdom. Your going to make me cry of joy. Oh go on then. I deserve some lenny love. emoji24.png

Starting to reeeeealllllly miss them. :girlumbrage: Right?

• Like 3

Starting to reeeeealllllly miss them. :girlumbrage: Right?

Yeah me too. I find myself dreaming about them. Thats why i started writing again. Can't stop thinking about them. :)

• Like 3

People are angry because the writers most write Sheldon and others having fun together but when it comes to Lenny, there're always arguments.
Especially the very reason Lenny fall in love is that they understand each other and enjoy each other's company.

n_0067.gif

• Like 4

OK, Tripper and I have edited some posts and hidden others, including those telling others what should or shouldn't be posted.  I want to stress that there is a difference between supporting statements, and positive statements.  For example,  "I don't like the way they have  Penny being snarky to Leonard, I prefer her to be more loving toward him" is a supportive comment.    Remember, supportive, does not necessarily mean only positive.  There can be a fine line, so please, if you think it crosses the line, report it, don't comment on it.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Tensor said:

OK, Tripper and I have edited some posts and hidden others, including those telling others what should or shouldn't be posted.  I want to stress that there is a difference between supporting statements, and positive statements.  For example,  "I don't like the way they have  Penny being snarky to Leonard, I prefer her to be more loving toward him" is a supportive comment.    Remember, supportive, does not necessarily mean only positive.  There can be a fine line, so please, if you think it crosses the line, report it, don't comment on it.

Yes you’re right. The Lenny thread is IMO a pretty place to express all the different feelings about, well, Lenny’s. I’m sure we all could do it in a peaceful and serious way. :shy:

n_00109.gif

• Like 1