[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

I'm curious, how many people think Lenny has become Fred and Ethel, Sheldon is Lucy and Amy, Ricky.  I see more parallels to 'I love Lucy' than friends in this season.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I'm curious, how many people think Lenny has become Fred and Ethel, Sheldon is Lucy and Amy, Ricky.  I see more parallels to 'I love Lucy' than friends in this season.

i always thought Lenny was Ricky and Lucy. I guess based on the parallels this season, other way round. But yes TbbT very I Love Lucy this season.

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

They do remind me of the I Love Lucy programmes that used to be on our TV circa 1960. Two wives hiding something from their husbands. Husbands thinking they were the boss in the home.

11 hours ago, No Regrets said:

Re-watching S1 and 2 for the one millionth time. TBBT at its finest.

I was hooked that first winter, during the lengthy writers' strike, when they reran the first seven episodes over and over.

What a treat it is still going ten years later.  Still the best comedy on television.

Edited by Lady in Red
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

OMG!  How long before the first new gifs appear here?

It won't take long, that's for sure. :icon_biggrin:

Damn, their scenes were short but so awesome and so adorable, especially the ending with the kiss. :icon_redface:

44 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

OMG!  How long before the first new gifs appear here?

Answer - 31 minutes, and more coming all evening, I'm sure.  

Just noticed the strategically placed light on her cleavage.

Edited by Lady in Red
  • Like 4

God even if Lenny get two seconds. They mange to turn that into a season worth of quality. I do love Johnny and Kaley as Leonard and Penny. The sex Dungeon, of course Penny looked hot. Like DAMN, hottest she's looked in years. A lot of the appeal of S10 BBT, for me has been Sexy, young Penny has returned. She is no longer this boring, domesticated, housewife. She is fun, keep her like this writers! I loved too in the end, Leonard storaging Penny's stuff haha. Good episode. Lenny need way more screen time though. But the I love you well suffice :D. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

From Jessica Radloff's Glamour recap of "The Veracity Elasticity"

5. Why is Johnny Galecki not nominated for everything? Although Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco and Johnny Galecki are all paid the same, it's Parsons who gets most of the attention, awards, and endorsements. And, yes, he deserves every bit of it, but Galecki is so nuanced, so smart, and so hilarious in his portrayal of Leonard that somehow its ridiculously overlooked. That's not to mention all the hilarious predicaments the show puts him in. Tonight it was being half naked tied up in a sex dungeon. Then there was the time he had to dance around in lingerie. Whatever the situation is, Galecki goes full in. I'm not going to say, "Whatever they're paying you, it's not enough"—because seriously, it's enough!—but Galecki is in the top echelon of comedy actors on shows today and that deserves to be recognized.

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-7-recap-the-veracity-elasticity

To answer her questions about the LA : good questions and no doubt Sheldon will think of them eventually himself. Solution : they all move to somewhere with a big enough living space for each couple. A house each in the same road, or a large house converted into two apartments plus a communal area. The living room from 4A can move around all four homes, beginning with Howardette's place and be set up according to who's got a baby at the time.

Remember, images must come from official sources.  That means CBS.  At this time, CBS has not released any more than the promotional pictures.  Screen caps, from the episode are not allowed.  

^^^^^^

No photos? Drat! Was sleeping for work and now stuck here so I was hoping for a small, delicious photo of BDSM Lenny!

It's funny -- what I've been thinking all these years finally matched what Sheldon thunk! Was just curious to see how close they matched up ... 

• Like 1

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic