Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Anyone else think of, "It looks like a stripper convention was bombed"? Poor Leonard.

Oh, and while everyone is gushing over Kaley's assets, I'm just gonna sit here and stare at Johnny a bit. Hel-lo Dr. Hofstadter!

Leonard in Leather works for me too. I love HOT HOT POPTARTS.:girlblum:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

[ -- SNIP -- ]

Oh, and while everyone is gushing over Kaley's assets, I'm just gonna sit here and stare at Johnny a bit. Hel-lo Dr. Hofstadter!

22 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

Leonard in Leather works for me too. I love HOT HOT POPTARTS.:girlblum:

I thought he looked delicious all strapped in and trussed up! Did you notice the little flash of skin? In his pants there were teasing slits at the groin/inner thigh area!  

Me like. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a look at the new girly furnishings in Lenny's bedroom. See the heart-shaped pillow in the midst of their individual pillows and how it connects both sides? That's clearly a symbol. A symbol of Leonard and Penny's love for each other. YMMV...but I see it that way. :icon_cheesygrin:

1007bedroom-sc001.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, luminous said:

Have a look at the new girly furnishings in Lenny's bedroom. See the heart-shaped pillow in the midst of their individual pillows and how it connects both sides? That's clearly a symbol. A symbol of Leonard and Penny's love for each other. YMMV...but I see it that way. :icon_cheesygrin:

1007bedroom-sc001.jpg

That's adorable. I want this to be true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My ever changing work schedule, construction business is like that, has made it hard for me to continually express here how much I'm loving Lenny this season. Of course, I want longer scenes for them, but they've been overall so sweet and so funny. Seems TPTB has found a balance between mature Penny and fun, sweet Penny that has been missing the last few season. Love her this season. Hope they continue with this pattern.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

She looks so excited about the little love nest she made for them!!

Please let the Lenny goodness continue!!!

Yes but Leonard hid the pillows at Sheldon's wonder if that will ever be mentioned again:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Earnie said:

Yes but Leonard hid the pillows at Sheldon's wonder if that will ever be mentioned again:icon_razz:

I think it was more him messing with her a tit for tat you might say, than him actually trying to get rid of it. He picked something she would immediately notice was gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Earnie said:

Yes but Leonard hid the pillows at Sheldon's wonder if that will ever be mentioned again:icon_razz:

The Penny designed 'new bed room' is a complete and total Leonard-ectomy. 

While it's very true that Penny's things never really seemed to slowly infiltrate into Leonard's room over the course of Season 9, I'm guessing that, post TGB's manipulation, they viewed it as a temporary holding place until Sheldon felt stable/comfortable enough to live on his own. But now that 4A seems to be permanent, by all means, make the place 'us' and 'ours'. 

But no. 

Penny totally cleared that hurdle and went from 'we' to 'me'. Any little memento, any of the little collectables that spoke to Leonard making him essentially who he is, has been boxed up and relegated into storage or even worse. The room has been bleached and sanitized without a speck of Leonard ever having been there. 

Bottom line, I really hope Penny doesn't fuss about pink shag pillows. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Leonard did more or less say to her 'go and decorate it to how you want and I want you to feel like it's your place as well'. I am sure he will get used to it.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonard gave Penny more or less a carte blanche.

Leonard: Decorate it any way that makes you happy.

After the revamp, Penny even admitted that she may have overshot.

Penny: I know, I went a little overboard. We can always style it back.

But Leonard replies:

Leonard: No, it's important to me, you have the bedroom you want.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

The Penny designed 'new bed room' is a complete and total Leonard-ectomy. 

While it's very true that Penny's things never really seemed to slowly infiltrate into Leonard's room over the course of Season 9, I'm guessing that, post TGB's manipulation, they viewed it as a temporary holding place until Sheldon felt stable/comfortable enough to live on his own. But now that 4A seems to be permanent, by all means, make the place 'us' and 'ours'. 

But no. 

Penny totally cleared that hurdle and went from 'we' to 'me'. Any little memento, any of the little collectables that spoke to Leonard making him essentially who he is, has been boxed up and relegated into storage or even worse. The room has been bleached and sanitized without a speck of Leonard ever having been there. 

Bottom line, I really hope Penny doesn't fuss about pink shag pillows. 

That is why I think it would be nice if Sheldon's old room becomes Leonard's nerd cave where all his stuff can be displayed Howard kind of suggested that will Sheldon decided to move in with Amy for good or they may decide  to make it the sex dungeon:icon_razz:

Edited by Earnie
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, luminous said:

Leonard gave Penny more or less a carte blanche.

Leonard: Decorate it any way that makes you happy.

After the revamp, Penny even admitted that she may have overshot.

Penny: I know, I went a little overboard. We can always style it back.

But Leonard replies:

Leonard: No, it's important to me, you have the bedroom you want.

 

Ah I didn't pick up on that line, so there is scope for toning down a bit? Interesting.

Makes sense, make it a bit overboard for comedic effect and then tone it down later once that laugh has been used up. I now think they will change it slightly.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leonard wanted her to decorate it the way she wants. She did. Even though he removed some items in the tag scene, I don't think it means anything. Leonard's #1 priority is Penny's happiness. Besides, his comic books are still in the shelf in the new room. Plus we haven't seen all angles yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday, I was looking through some newspapers and magazines. One of the magazines had an article about perfumes. And it said that there is a company called Escentric Molecules. They make a perfume called Molecule 01.

I thought I'd mention about the perfume because it reminded me of Penny and Leonard.

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sladenoddy
On 11/4/2016 at 6:35 PM, luminous said:

Have a look at the new girly furnishings in Lenny's bedroom. See the heart-shaped pillow in the midst of their individual pillows and how it connects both sides? That's clearly a symbol. A symbol of Leonard and Penny's love for each other. YMMV...but I see it that way. :icon_cheesygrin:

1007bedroom-sc001.jpg

I love that Penny looks so excited here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, luminous said:

Leonard gave Penny more or less a carte blanche.

Leonard: Decorate it any way that makes you happy.

After the revamp, Penny even admitted that she may have overshot.

Penny: I know, I went a little overboard. We can always style it back.

But Leonard replies:

Leonard: No, it's important to me, you have the bedroom you want.

 

This is the Leonard and Penny that I like. They both want each other to be happy and are willing to compromise. That was sweet.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Earnie said:

That is why I think it would be nice if Sheldon's old room becomes Leonard's nerd cave where all his stuff can be displayed Howard kind of suggested that will Sheldon decided to move in with Amy for good or they made decide  to make it the sex dungeon:icon_razz:

I would love to see Leonard getting his own nerd cave, a hideout for him and Sheldon where they both can read comics, watch their beloved movies and discuss about their work. And when dinner is ready, they get a call from their sex wifes on their red phone, because the girls are not allowed to enter their place as it is protected by an eye detector. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Desdemona said:

I would love to see Leonard getting his own nerd cave, a hideout for him and Sheldon where they both can read comics, watch their beloved movies and discuss about their work. And when dinner is ready, they get a call from their sex wifes on their red phone, because the girls are not allowed to enter their place as it is protected by an eye detector. 

c_008.gif

"Leonard, sweetie, I’m your Sex Wife." LOL

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, veejay said:

c_008.gif

"Leonard, sweetie, I’m your Sex Wife." LOL

LOL I wonder how the word "sex" found its way into my post. Maybe I stared too long at this dungeon gif. :icon_cheesygrin:

But it's difficult not to stare because there are at least four things that jump right at your face when you look at it. :wink:

It is so funny to watch Leonard's happy face and the way he moves his hips. I knew you are a naughty carrot Leonard! But I'm a little bit worried about the physical integrity of Leonard's nipples the way they are exposed. Leonard should better lock away books like "Fifty Shades of Grey"  from Penny. :girlwink:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.