Jump to content

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10


Tensor
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Earnie said:

We did not get Lenny as the main story in last night's episode but what we did get was good Penny asking Leonard why don't eat something green his response I don't have to I am married :icon_razz:

Yes, this was one of the few scenes where I had to smile too. :shy:

n_00254.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Yes, this was one of the few scenes where I had to smile too. :shy:

n_00254.gif

That made me laugh as well. It was like Leonard was saying: "You can decide how our dormitory looks like, but you are not allowed to decide what I eat. *puts as much noodles as possible into his mouth and smacks happily*

BTW I liked how you redecorated their dormitory, there was way too much red in the original one. I couldn't sleep with all that red around me. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, veejay said:

I like a caring Penny also without boccoli. :shy:

misc_00266.gif

That reminds me of the scene when Penny told the girls the story about the old man with the cane that fell and she laughed so hard she almost wet herself.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Desdemona said:

BTW I liked how you redecorated their dormitory, there was way too much red in the original one. I couldn't sleep with all that red around me. 

 

I looked up color meanings cause I think penny would be into that :icon_redface:

1.The color red has numerous meanings. It is the color of energy, passion and action. It is also the color of anger.

2.Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces 

Edited by JE7
We know what penny thinks the room is for
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, JE7 said:

I looked up color meanings cause I think penny would be into that :icon_redface:

1.The color red has numerous meanings. It is the color of energy, passion and action. It is also the color of anger.

2.Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces 

Red seems to be the perfect color for Lenny. :icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JE7 said:

I looked up color meanings cause I think penny would be into that :icon_redface:

1.The color red has numerous meanings. It is the color of energy, passion and action. It is also the color of anger.

2.Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces 

Oh in that case I have to apologize it fits perfectly. :wink:Poor Leonard, I guess he won't get much time for sleep in his new dormitory. But we all have to make sacrifices. He's so selfless. :biggrin:

I'm sure their sex life is even more frequent now that Sheldon has moved out. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10.11.2016 at 2:58 PM, SRAM said:

I really think it would be funny and very IC for her if Penny had her way with the living room.  Also, I haven't noticed but are there wine and Vodka bottles on 4A's fridge yet.  I could just imagine Sheldon's horror if Penny redecorated the whole place.

Nope, still cereal boxes

Cereal.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Desdemona said:

I'm sure their sex life is even more frequent now that Sheldon has moved out. 

Absolutely! :yes: And in this context we also all know how they christened their newly decorated bedroom. Yee-haw! :icon_cheesygrin:

lennybedroomdrag.gif

Edited by luminous
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Be nice to see a bed scene reminiscent to season 3 to prove it.

I know TBBT is lacking with cute Lenny scenes and I feel sorry for you Lennies!:(

But I don't give up hope that there will come some cute Lenny scenes. There are still episodes left.  I miss them snuggled up in bed breathless, talking and laughing. Or Leonard explaining to Penny some physics, while she looks at him with big eyes, fascinated (and aroused) how cool physics is. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just skipping through the highlights (translation: Lenny moments) of The Fetal Kick Catalyst and I love Leonard's garbled disappointment 'Buuut … I … I … oh … ah' and lingering glare at the back of the autograph seeker when denied the first use of his change maker! 

Penny suffered too at the encounter with Daniel's confused appreciation 'loved your movie' combined with his 'were you trying to be that bad or are you just a terrible actress' comment. 

Both big and little dreams crushed. Fan(s) weigh in telling Penny that she is a terrible actress and Leonard never got to use his change maker.  Net effect summed up wonderfully by Leonard: 'Nothing about that was good.'

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Absolutely! :yes: And in this context we also all know how they christened their newly decorated bedroom. Yee-haw! :icon_cheesygrin:

lennybedroomdrag.gif

That's right! :icon_cheesygrin:What would be nice, if Leonard snuggled Penny into  the NASA to show her how it feels like without gravity. And while they float through the air, playing catch, they collide together (on purpose). They look at each other  and Leonard wraps his arms around her waist. Suddenly Penny grins and says "I wonder if certain things are possible in space." 

"You mean sex? (he wiggles with the his eyebrows) I guess we'll find out", he answers and kisses her. 

Then the scene changes and you see Howard and some other people from NASA watching Lenny having sex. 

NASA employee : What are they doing? 

Howard : They... are testing life in space under difficult circumstances. It's a new project. Top Secret. 

NASA employee : I see... (turns to Howard) can I sign in for the project  as well? 

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, luminous said:

YMMV, but I think we had some cute and sweet (resp. memorable - even it was just a dream :wink:...you know the sex dungeon) Lenny moments so far. Of course there can be never enough of them. :yes:

Here's a collage of some of my personal favorite Lenny moments so far:

Image10.jpg

 

I love them together. They make me smile:tender:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Penny should redecorate 4A. IT is the signature set of the show. I think it is fine to keep it the way it is. It is fine just to redecorate their bedroom. Taping in two days. I am hoping Lenny get some meatyish plot. I know this is a supportive statements only thread. But it is hard to be positive haha. I really would like Lenny to go on a roadtrip. Just cut to scenes with them driving to Nebraska or something. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

I don't think Penny should redecorate 4A. IT is the signature set of the show. I think it is fine to keep it the way it is. It is fine just to redecorate their bedroom. Taping in two days. I am hoping Lenny get some meatyish plot. I know this is a supportive statements only thread. But it is hard to be positive haha. I really would like Lenny to go on a roadtrip. Just cut to scenes with them driving to Nebraska or something. 

Sorry, I have to ask. What do you mean about a meatyish plot? :icon_wink:

l_092.gif

…something like that or more with broccoli? :shy:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, veejay said:

Sorry, I have to ask. What do you mean about a meatyish plot? :icon_wink:

l_092.gif

…something like that or more with broccoli? :shy:

That plot reminds me when I used to go to Cobbn Co as a kid for my birthday. If you have Cobbn Co's in the States. Nostalgic memories. It was a meaty meal, with dessert, entrees galore. Guess I am saying. I don't expect to see Lenny get a meaty plot like they did. I feel like I was Leonard in that picture. And I have lost like 50kg lol. If I get a piece of meat. OR even the bone. At this point, It well suffice. Pass the Broccoli Leonard..

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.