[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, luminous said:

Yep! Penny's Christmas gift for Leonard that year was really nice, just as the year before. :shy:

lennyxmasgift01.gif

I really like the way Penny looks at Leonard, and her hair is just perfect. 

Now when I see Leonards jacket I do have to ask one question: Does nerds really dress like that in California ?

Wouldn't they like sweat to death in that outfit, because I guess the weather in California is like the Mediterranean here in Europe. 

Edited by Lagernisse

2 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Best gif ever! The eye-contact. The body-language. The "this". Dr Hofstadter's only reply would be "gulp!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's the gift that keeps on giving :fi_lone_ranger:

Sorry, I made a mistake earlier with the picture from the promo clip for episode 10x10. It was from an unofficial source. So it had to be hidden, with all subsequent answers. I should have known better. :icon_redface:

To make amends for this mistake and to herald the start of the advent season I post this gif for you. :shy:

lennyxmaskiss01.gif

Season 7 not as great as Season 6. But Season 7 was fun! The seasons that followed not so much LOL. I guess as a Lenny things ended after 7x23. But it was a good ride. And scraps are still good when we get them.

ETA: This thread finally went over 100k views Haha. 

Edited by 3ku11

4 hours ago, Strawberry said:

Johnny Galecki is 5' 5" and Kaley Cuoco is 5' 6". I looked it up a few minutes ago.

Yeah that's why I never got this Penny too hot for Leonard, or too tall. They are basically the same height. And Leonard's cute in his own way haha. I would love a episode where Leonard goes hot. You know a episode where he kinda looks like Johnny does, has no glasses on. Kinda like when Penny in was it The Egg Salad Equivalency Season 6. Went all Molecules! Like to see Leonard go all Yes I am a Strawberry Pop Tart!

HI Lenny´s I am not that good with gifs, but I really love the ones you all share. I have a lot to catch up. I have started with season 5, where I had stucked and I am now at episode 7; the good guy fluctuation. There is not much Lenny so far. But, I am pleased by the little backbone Leonard got. It´s believable his self esteem has grown. And with the current state of their marriage in mind, I totally see why he and Penny eventually got together. nice, nice, got a great feeling. Have a great evening/night/day whereever you are my fellow Lenny´s!

52 minutes ago, john2p said:

HI Lenny´s I am not that good with gifs, but I really love the ones you all share. I have a lot to catch up. I have started with season 5, where I had stucked and I am now at episode 7; the good guy fluctuation. There is not much Lenny so far. But, I am pleased by the little backbone Leonard got. It´s believable his self esteem has grown. And with the current state of their marriage in mind, I totally see why he and Penny eventually got together. nice, nice, got a great feeling. Have a great evening/night/day whereever you are my fellow Lenny´s!

Ahhhhhhhh, so jealous of you as you get to watch and enjoy them, as new to you episodes.   Enjoy, them.  

22 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Season 7 not as great as Season 6. But Season 7 was fun! The seasons that followed not so much LOL. I guess as a Lenny things ended after 7x23. But it was a good ride. And scraps are still good when we get them.

ETA: This thread finally went over 100k views Haha. 

:icon_surprised: Wow, so many views.:cool::icon_biggrin:

2 hours ago, john2p said:

I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! Also please let us know when you get to Season 6 (after you're done with it). I'm sure you'll love it.