[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

Tensor

1 hour ago, 5Mississippis said:

Bottom line, I cannot count on Lenny and TPTB to make me happy. But everyone here on our ship, bringing all different skills, does.   

Wow, just wow! Thank you, Karen. The dispensed medicine does work pretty well. :icon_redface:

n_00022.gif

:shy:

• Like 7

These two comments are what I love about our ship.

As much as I am a die hard Lenny, when it comes to my OTP, I am just as much as a cynical glass-half-emptyist. But, for me, a lot of that has come from the way TPTB have been treating us. I do not trust them. Just like Einstein's definition of Insanity of doing the same things over and over and expecting different results, each pre-taping report day I'd be thrilled, hoping and praying we'd get some decent Lenny, only to be devastated with pretty much the same thing for the past seasons: a Sheldon focus with Shamy domination, with Lenny that rarely ever appeared together along with Leonard's character assassination (Season 8);  minimized, relegated to the kitchen island and cameo appearances and when they were together, we had snarky Penny (Season 9). This season, so far, I feel like we are being treated a little better. We have Lenny finally living alone and they have actual moments without Sheldon. Amazing. 

But I still do not trust TPTB. But you know who I do trust? Everyone on board our ship. 

I know that when I'm feeling down about the state of Lenny, I can look to Strawberry Pop Tart, luminous, hokie, and 4everLenny (among others) to be cheerful and positive, throwing glitter and positivity around the deck while some of the more dispirited Lenny (looking at you legacy, Tonstar, and Lagernisse!) stand shoulder to shoulder as we line the poop deck and wonder just where in the heck did they find that glitter. I trust that veejay will lighten the mood with perfect, spot on gifs. And when he's not creating waves and deliberately rocking a companion ship that's floating nearby (cheered on by me), I know JE7 will give us wonderful gifs too. I love that Desdemona has enticed us to write fiction with the hope that it may get us new luminous' art too.  When we get too rowdy, I know that the captain will appear out of nowhere (waves at Tensor) and tell us to shape up or ship out. I know that Nograv, Zhalen, NoRegrets, and Carlos will always cut right through the bullshit with their unerring logic and well thought out posts that, as more of an emotionally based person, always make me feel like the resident simpleton.  

Bottom line, I cannot count on Lenny and TPTB to make me happy. But everyone here on our ship, bringing all different skills, does.   

Lovely written @5Mississippis

No matter what happen with our sweet couple on the show,we Lennys always stick together on this forum, and that is what I like about being a Lenny.

• Like 7

As much as I am a die hard Lenny, when it comes to my OTP, I am just as much as a cynical glass-half-emptyist. But, for me, a lot of that has come from the way TPTB have been treating us. I do not trust them. Just like Einstein's definition of Insanity of doing the same things over and over and expecting different results, each pre-taping report day I'd be thrilled, hoping and praying we'd get some decent Lenny, only to be devastated with pretty much the same thing for the past seasons: a Sheldon focus with Shamy domination, with Lenny that rarely ever appeared together along with Leonard's character assassination (Season 8);  minimized, relegated to the kitchen island and cameo appearances and when they were together, we had snarky Penny (Season 9). This season, so far, I feel like we are being treated a little better. We have Lenny finally living alone and they have actual moments without Sheldon. Amazing. 

But I still do not trust TPTB. But you know who I do trust? Everyone on board our ship. 

I know that when I'm feeling down about the state of Lenny, I can look to Strawberry Pop Tart, luminous, hokie, and 4everLenny (among others) to be cheerful and positive, throwing glitter and positivity around the deck while some of the more dispirited Lenny (looking at you legacy, Tonstar, and Lagernisse!) stand shoulder to shoulder as we line the poop deck and wonder just where in the heck did they find that glitter. I trust that veejay will lighten the mood with perfect, spot on gifs. And when he's not creating waves and deliberately rocking a companion ship that's floating nearby (cheered on by me), I know JE7 will give us wonderful gifs too. I love that Desdemona has enticed us to write fiction with the hope that it may get us new luminous' art too.  When we get too rowdy, I know that the captain will appear out of nowhere (waves at Tensor) and tell us to shape up or ship out. I know that Nograv, Zhalen, NoRegrets, and Carlos will always cut right through the bullshit with their unerring logic and well thought out posts that, as more of an emotionally based person, always make me feel like the resident simpleton.  

Awwww, Thank you :icon_redface:

1383906238120.gif.a58b7313fd4fe7e6b563fded94de526d.gif

33 minutes ago, veejay said:

Wow, just wow! Thank you, Karen. The dispensed medicine does work pretty well. :icon_redface:

n_00022.gif

:shy:

I Iove that he is checking out her butt 

• Like 8

As much as I am a die hard Lenny, when it comes to my OTP, I am just as much as a cynical glass-half-emptyist. But, for me, a lot of that has come from the way TPTB have been treating us. I do not trust them. Just like Einstein's definition of Insanity of doing the same things over and over and expecting different results, each pre-taping report day I'd be thrilled, hoping and praying we'd get some decent Lenny, only to be devastated with pretty much the same thing for the past seasons: a Sheldon focus with Shamy domination, with Lenny that rarely ever appeared together along with Leonard's character assassination (Season :anim_drool:;  minimized, relegated to the kitchen island and cameo appearances and when they were together, we had snarky Penny (Season 9). This season, so far, I feel like we are being treated a little better. We have Lenny finally living alone and they have actual moments without Sheldon. Amazing. 

Nice summary of the lenny's on this thread. I love that there are so many different opinions on how we see lenny. It makes for great debates and gifs. But someone has to be a pest to society and that me. :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Nice summary of the lenny's on this thread. I love that there are so many different opinions on how we see lenny. It makes for great debates and gifs. But someone has to be a pest to society and that me. :)

sadabout.gif

LOL

Edited by veejay
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I don't remember where this quote came from but it seems appropriate

'They told me to set an example, they never said it had to be a good one" :fi_lone_ranger:

Edited by JE7
Spell check hates me
  • Like 6

Found the glitter. Now and then I misplace it.
sPRINKLING YOU PAGE WITH LOVE.gif

Like it. I do think Penny truly loves Leonard and will get angry at him for many things that he does. Women for you. Lol. But Penny will never leave him because she is addicted to his love. See I can be good. :)

• Like 3

Maybe the writers make Penny snarky. Because in some ways she's reminding Leonard of what she did. I just see one pov all the time . Penny did this and that . What about Leonard? It's always one sided .

Or she's unsatisfied. I just don't see it . It's a comedy so when Penny makes a snarky comment. Or Leonard responds in kind . I don't think what does Penny mean by that . I guess I'm into dark humour . So I think ahhh can't you feel the love. 

Theirs this idea to , Penny or the writing were much sweeter back in the day. I don't see it. Penny was awful to Leonard in season 3. Season 1 and 2. They write it realistically of a certain phase of fresh and new. But as you get to know someone . Get in a relationship .

TBH sex complicates everything. They are not crazy kids anymore . I don't think they were meant to be together . They are just best friends who fell in love . And work really hard at their relationship. And attempting to make something ridiculous work. So I am just saying, it's not always going to be smooth sailing with these two.

But when you see the sweet moments makes it all better. Theirs this idea of Penny or Lenny . Or the writers are not showing them happy ALL the time . Well something's wrong . But that's not realistic, and I don't think that's them. For better or for worse. Was their vows. They are committed to the end .

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

I like to see an episode where Penny is snarky to Leonard and he is as snarky back, then she seems to get mad and storms to the bedroom and he shrugs to the gang before following her back.  Then the same thing happens a couple times more times in the episode before the girls ask Penny, with worry, if they are having marital problems and Penny just smiles back that Leonard is really good at makeup sex, so she keeps causing fights so they can makeup.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I like to see an episode where Penny is snarky to Leonard and he is as snarky back, then she seems to get mad and storms to the bedroom and he shrugs to the gang before following her back.  Then the same thing happens a couple times more times in the episode before the girls ask Penny, with worry, if they are having marital problems and Penny just smiles back that Leonard is really good at makeup sex, so she keeps causing fights so they can makeup.

Doesent that happen every episode lol. You just described their relationship haha.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lagernisse said:

No matter what happen with our sweet couple on the show,we Lennys always stick together on this forum, and that is what I like about being a Lenny.

Does anyone else ever feel that reading and posting on this thread is a sort of compensatory activity for the good Lenny action we're being denied on-screen?

• Like 7

3 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Just got in from a concert, absolutely knackered and read this, what a way to finish off a great night. Thank you, I have realised I get more fun out of this thread than the show as it only usually takes me 2-3 minutes to watch it now, yep just the L/P scenes.

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I know Leonard and Penny get average 1 min screen time. But are their scenes ever negative? I can't remember a time when Penny was not loving towards Leonard. She's an outstanding wife .

You do realize that an answer to this question wouldn't be allowed in here.

• Like 1

Maybe my problem is, that the evidence that Lenny is a good place hardly has been showed in seasons 9 and 10, and almost never in season 8. I do know it is, because they are married and indeed have besides the snarky moment have sweet moments. What I see is really a couple who is comfortable. But in the earlier seasons you saw them make it up, when there were fights, Like with the Valentine´s Days. I think it´s too calm now in their relationship, comfortable, but hardly passion (I know they had the sex dungeon, but it was a Sheldon´s dream eventually). And I so wished that scene was real, if you know what I mean. My Lenny as I see it are passionate. Both were-are so madly in love in eachother. That´s how they touched and moved me, more than the other couples in this show. And in this thread I find this burning desire. Wether we agree or not on everything, I recognize this by my fellow lennys. And it keeps me warm, it keeps wanting more of them, but also makes me realize that I have to cool down sometimes and return to earth ;). 

Edited by john2p
  • Like 3

Well, I don't need evidence that Lenny are in a good place, because it is evident that they are in a good place. :icon_wink: You can see it in the way they act around each other. Warmth, contentment and love...everything there, when I see them.

My greatest wish for Lenny at the moment is simply to SEE more of them. Plus a few adjustments in the writing of Lenny here and there.

Otherwise this shipper is quite happy and content with our favorite couple. :shy:

lennyILY1007.gif.8415f2cb8c3e1d311be8ad4ca422871c.gif

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, luminous said:

Well, I don't need evidence that Lenny are in a good place, because it is evident that they are in a good place. :icon_wink: You can see it in the way they act around each other. Warmth, contentment and love...everything there, when I see them.

My greatest wish for Lenny at the moment is simply to SEE more of them. Plus a few adjustments in the writing of Lenny here and there.

Otherwise this shipper is quite happy and content with our favorite couple. :shy:

lennyILY1007.gif.8415f2cb8c3e1d311be8ad4ca422871c.gif

I think I meant that with evidence. But you are right, it´s not the right word I have used. I don´t need evidence, I need more of them :P. 

Edited by john2p
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, john2p said:

(I know they had the sex dungeon, but it was a Sheldon´s dream eventually). And I so wished that scene was real, if you know what I mean.

Hehe, I know what you mean. :icon_cheesygrin: But I'm not sure, if Leonard and Penny are into BDSM. Although...I think they are definitely open for experimentation.

But what we already know since season 6 is...they are no strangers to the use of special utensils to spice up their love life. :icon_wink:

(I don't know, how often I already posted these pictures...lol)

Penny-TARDIS.jpg.92164e6a83182070000e68679f486b45.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 7

On 9.12.2016 at 7:13 AM, luminous said:

Hehe, I know what you mean. :icon_cheesygrin: But I'm not sure, if Leonard and Penny are into BDSM. Although...I think they are definitely open for experimentation.

But what we already know since season 6 is...they are no strangers to the use of special utensils to spice up their love life. :icon_wink:

...and don't forget the lime..:icon_razz:

o_0060.gif.de83246217cb9eff762e42a1859fd085.gif

Edited by veejay
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, luminous said:

Penny-TARDIS.jpg.92164e6a83182070000e68679f486b45.jpg

For me, the best part of this scene is the mustache, previously on Leonard's lip, being now stuck in Penny's hair. Just adorable!

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

For me, the best part of this scene is the mustache, previously on Leonard's lip, being now stuck in Penny's hair. Just adorable!

Hehe, yes. And I can clearly picture the way how it landed there. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic