[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You say you want a Lenny Revolution ... Well, you know ... We all want to change the show ... You tell me that it's evolution ... Well, you know ... We all don't want the Shel

I've thinking a lot about Penny & Leonard over the last few days (okay. Full disclosure: I spend wayyyy too much time thinking about Leonard & Penny, but that's why I'm here, isn't it???!!??)

Yes on my way back in my Uber. When my head stops spinning, I'll be back! Loonngg day! But bloody fantastic experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 5Mississippis said:

Just saw this and it fits in very nicely.

http://www.looper.com/17081/tv-show-decisions-someone-fired/

This commentary is great. "And the romance between Leonard and Penny is probably one of the sweeter things on TV." Love that!

With the kiss revelation "gut-punching everyone in the audience who believes in true love". Yes. We were gut-punched.

They screwed up bad and it well and truly sucked for Lenny fans.

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

I think this will be great.

Katey was awesome in 8 simple rules, even though I don´t know who Jack is, I think it will work out.

Me too. Yes, Katey was great in "8 Simple Rules". But IMO she was great as Peggy Bundy in "Married...with children" too. :icon_cheesygrin:

giphyks.gif

And this is Penny's brother: Jack McBrayer

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Do you think that the plan from the writers always has been a Las Vegas wedding and a redo later, or they had to add the redo because of pissed fans and bad reviews.

I really don't know what's going on in the heads of the writers. They throw characters under the bus without blinking an eye and contrive stories at times that are preposterous to say at least. And if I haven't missed a specific information on this case, it's still not sure if we actually see the redo ceremony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

19 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I don't know does he look like Penny's meth cooking brother?

image.jpeg

When he's styled like this. Not really, tbh. :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, FileXxX said:

I think it's cute that she's wearing nighties instead of her usual shorts + shirt in bed now. 

I always wanted to see her come out of the hall way mumbling 'coffee, I need coffee', in full pajamas, fuzzy robe and slippers, with her hair a complete mess, and Leonard smile at her, one of his special smiles just for her, tells her 'Goodmorning beautiful', then kisses her cheek while handing her a fresh hot cup of coffee. 

Of course she will respond, ' I love you for that, but I sort of hate you for being so cheery in the morning'.  Then she kisses him back on the cheek before she sits down.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Oooooh! I love it! Katey Sagal! From what little we were given of Penny's mom -- the pot smoking pregnant woman who takes her son out drinking to celebrate his sobriety -- boozy, whiskey-throated 'Peg Bundy' who wears clothes only suitable for a woman 20 years her junior -- I think is a wonderful choice! Seems like Alfred would get along MUCH better with Penny's mom than with Mary (if they write her anything like Peg Bundy)!

This is pretty awesome! I used to like Peg Bundy! :party:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

I really don't know what's going on in the heads of the writers. They throw characters under the bus without blinking an eye and contrive stories at times that are preposterous to say at least. And if I haven't missed a specific information on this case, it's still not sure if we actually see the redo ceremony. Correct me if I'm wrong.

When he's styled like this. Not really, tbh. :wink:

You´re right, we haven´t heard a thing about if we will see the redo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Given that we'll get to see Penny's mom and brother, I figured there must be some kind of redo. Otherwise there's no reason for them to appear.

22 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

But even if we don't see a redo ceremony, I'm now looking forward to seeing Katey Sagal as Penny's mother.

The Big Bang Theory Just Cast Penny's Mom and Is Giving Kaley Cuoco an Epic 8 Simple Rules Reunion

rs_1024x759-160722105241-1024.Katey-Sagal-Kaley-Cuoco-8-Simple-Rules-JR-072216.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Given that we'll get to see Penny's mom and brother, I figured there must be some kind of redo. Otherwise there's no reason for them to appear.

Of course I´m hoping for a redo, but there is nothing the writers do anymore that will surprise me when it comes to Lenny. 

My expectations are low at this point, but it is going to be awesome to see Pennys family.  

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

Of course I´m hoping for a redo, but there is nothing the writers do anymore that will surprise me when it comes to Lenny. 

My expectations are low at this point, but it is going to be awesome to see Pennys family.  

o_00207.gif

:icon_wink:

• Like 9

1 hour ago, SRAM said:

I don't know does he look like Penny's meth cooking brother?

image.jpeg

Nope. But maybe he's been saved and found Jesus. He and Mary could hit it off. If they give him the name Joseph, I say it's a done deal. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

Nope. But maybe he's been saved and found Jesus. He and Mary could hit it off. If they give him the name Joseph, I say it's a done deal. 

Not only a like, also a LOL!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Well other then a couple of episodes. I don't see any evidence Penny takes Sheldons side In waht living arrangements lol, some highscool squabble? I Don't think that is detrimental or anything. I thought it was funny personally. But I agree, S9 finalie a constant in S10. 

His name is Randall.  Which I immediately put with Randall Flagg from "The Stand".   The opposite of being saved. 

Omg!! Sorry not often I fangirl as a male. But 8 simple rules is one of my all time fav shows! I was advocating LK. But this is even better. I mean just the fact Penny is almost an Grown UP Bridgett. And Katy played her mother on 8 simple Rules. Those little connections I always find fasinating. Great casting. The brother too I like. The Actor is funny. So is this suggesting their maybe a re do after all? Hopefully. 

• Like 4

The producers must have been reading my mind I was thinking it would be great if Katy Sagal  could play her mother I was hoping for David Spade for her brother but 1 out 2 is not bad:icon_razz:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, luminous said:

I'm beginning to get really excited about the casting choice for Penny's mom. I secretly hoped that Katey would get the job for a long time, but then I thought it's unlikely since Katey already played Kaley's mom in "8 Simple Rules". I think it's gonna be awesome, and my anticipation for season 10 increases. :icon_biggrin:

0af5d642f7aa4ce4562e34d6902a3e76e5c67bca.jpg

I well admit I had a thing for Katy in 8 Simple Rules :laugh:. OF course Bridgette was my first crush when I was like 16 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I well admit I had a thing for Katy in 8 Simple Rules :laugh:. OF course Bridgette was my first crush when I was like 16 

It would be funny if we find out Penny's middle name is Bridgette:icon_razz:

• Like 4

• Tripper pinned and unpinned this topic