The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

1 hour ago, Earnie said:

Will Penny give Leonard the same Christmas present she got him last year and the year before that and last night or will she buy him a present now she can afford it I think she does both:icon_razz:   Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all on this forum

Probably the same as usual. :derisive:

2 hours ago, 3ku11 said:

Rewatched this episode. Reminded me of why Lenny became my fav sitcom couple of all time. The longing from Penny. It reminds me of 80s movies. The girl is into the jock. Then The end of the movie. She realises the nerd was their for her all along. TbbT broke the long time trope and stereotype. Lenny broke down all barriers, pre conceived notions. Cultural ideals, values. And Penny the girl was in love with the nerd you could tell pretty early on. Then climaxed with her longing at the end of the door. Friends is my all time fav sitcom. But I liken that scene to Friends central perk scene. In terms of emotional impact. TbbT when they do that is what made it my fav sitcom of all time. The picture of science, and humanity. Been a roller coaster since. But every time theirs angst. I remember this scene. She's just a girl, standing in front of a boy asking him to love her :icon_cheesygrin:

IMG_2682.JPG

Well done skull. You managed to reference Friends and Notting Hill in the one post.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ajond said:

Well done skull. You managed to reference Friends and Notting Hill in the one post.

Not to mention every John Hughes movie :icon_cheesygrin:

4 hours ago, veejay said:

Happy Holidays for everyone and a big thanks to all who keep this board interesting and fun. Go Team Hofstadter! :santaclaus:

xmas.gif

Love the little humming sound she makes during the kiss. And she's the one to complain about Leonard being too loud while they kiss. :icon_cheesygrin:

54 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Love the little humming sound she makes during the kiss. And she's the one to complain about Leonard being too loud while they kiss. :icon_cheesygrin:

To be fair Priya complained too.

19 hours ago, Earnie said:

Will Penny give Leonard the same Christmas present she got him last year and the year before that and last night or will she buy him a present now she can afford it I think she does both:icon_razz:   Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all on this forum

It is her classic gift for him which never fails its purpose. :icon_wink: But it would be nice if she would envelope it differently every year. How about Penny in a Princess Leia costume? You know the one when Jabba The Hutt hold her captive? Or the Outfit she wore in the sex dungeon? Leonard would be :icon_eek::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

There was once an episode which intrigued and worried me at the same time. It was the episode where Leonard found out that Penny believed in psychics, Voodoo, and these things. He was really shocked, because as an agnostic, who believes only in things which can be proven, this whole world of tarot cards, and prophecies are to quote Sheldon "malarkey" for him. My first thought was "OMG, he can´t accept this, is this the end of them?" But then he really thougt about it and decided that it didn´t matter if he believes in these things or not, because his love for her was stronger, so he decided that he could live with her view of life.

I found this collision of their two different worlds very interesting and I would like to see more of that, more of sporty Penny and her milky husband, who prefers indoor sports on his Wii or xbox, Penny who believes in psychics, etc. and her agnostic husband and so on. I would love to know if she still believes in these things or if her husband convinced her that it´s all nonsense and if she does believe in them still, it would be great to have an episode where she does a seance with a medium at home, because she has heired a precious necklace of a just deceased aunt and wants to ask her ghost where she hid it and Leonard teases them, moving the table with his leg or rolling with his eyes, making noises.

It could be fun to watch, but would be interesting to see as well, how they manage these things and how these things make them stronger as a couple.

• Like 5