The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Lenny:Season 10

I still would like to see a precursor episode, to the actual 'l'm pregnant' episode, where Penny gets both positive and negative tests and have to schedule a doctors appointment to make sure.  During their wait for the appointment, I would like to see them go through all the stages, disbelief and shock, fear and confusion, and finally acceptance and happiness, before they find out it is a false alarm.  The end would be them both telling each other it wasn't the right time, however when they each were alone, they would cry 

Edited by SRAM
  • Like 5

Three things I would like to see with Lenny before end of season, if this is not the last season.

1. Road Trip to Nebraska. Maybe for Thanksgiving or something to see Penny's family

2. Lenny watch more Luke Cage, and bond over it

3. Howardette go on a double date with Lenny. Because they need a break from the kid. Raj babysits. 

• Like 5

What I want to see for Lenny is not just acting domesticated but talk about their future. Doesn't have to be about babies only, but like buying a house together in a good neighbourhood, build their Tunnel of Love with the things they love and just so excited to live in it forever and tell each other about what they want or whether they like or not and also discussing their career progressions. I'll be happy with that.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I don't really care about them talking about babies. I just want them to make me laugh like they did last episode. That's all I need. 

• Like 3

Three things I would like to see with Lenny before end of season, if this is not the last season.
1. Road Trip to Nebraska. Maybe for Thanksgiving or something to see Penny's family
2. Lenny watch more Luke Cage, and bond over it
3. Howardette go on a double date with Lenny. Because they need a break from the kid. Raj babysits. 

3 would be a good discussion opportunity about parenthood for Lenny. Bit like the S8 episode when they went for money advice. Couples discussion making everything seem rosy then the girls and guys split up ( bar, restrooms etc) and share their real feelings, good and bad. Could help to fuel the Lenny have a baby story and not a "no idea what he's talking about but thinks he does anyway" contribution from Sheldon in sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should be giving howadette advice about babies. Lol. They already brought up one and it looks like haley will be a hand full just like Sheldon. Lol. Howardette and Lenny on double dates has always been comedy gold. It's a shame it's not explored enough.

• Like 2

Well Sheldon has essentially been Leonard and Penny's surrogate child for years. Penny has basically been Sheldon's mother. And Leonard Sheldon's father.  So this changing DNA of the show from the writers, seems like a bunch of excuses to me. I too would like a precursor to the actual pregnancy. IF S10 is the last. They could easily just, go Penny is pregnant, have the baby. Get our Smart and Beautiful babies. Walk out, Elevator been fixed, The End. 

Edited by Tensor
Removed derogatory comment about another character.

36 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:
Well Sheldon has essentially been Leonard and Penny's surrogate child for years. Penny has basically been Sheldon's mother. And Leonard Sheldon's father.   So this changing DNA of the show from the writers, seems like a bunch of excuses to me. I too would like a precursor to the actual pregnancy. IF S10 is the last. They could easily just, go Penny is pregnant, have the baby. Get our Smart and Beautiful babies. Walk out, Elevator been fixed, The End. 

I think the smart and beautiful babies line is a throwaway line. Oh my god, can't believe I used that quote. Lol. But I could see it going that way if they get pregnant. Lenny stories are rushed. It would be so cute to see lenny bringing up a baby and navigating through the ups and downs and both agree it a piece of cake compare to bringing up the man child. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Itwasdestined said:

3 would be a good discussion opportunity about parenthood for Lenny. Bit like the S8 episode when they went for money advice. Couples discussion making everything seem rosy then the girls and guys split up ( bar, restrooms etc) and share their real feelings, good and bad. Could help to fuel the Lenny have a baby story and not a "no idea what he's talking about but thinks he does anyway" contribution from Sheldon in sight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be funny for Leonard and Penny to tell Bernadette and Howard they were scared about having a kid and were wondering if they could tell them about it.  They could then explain all they do with the baby and with each item Lenny could comment that they already do that with Sheldon, until at the end Bernadette tells them they basically have done it all with Sheldon so they seem to be ready.

• Like 7

^^^^^

This. So much. Yeah, I'd like to see that 'smart and beautiful' baby line fulfilled but to be honest, I am so over Leonard and Penny as parents. They (and we) have been force-fed it in their proxy role for ten and half seasons now. I just want them a happy, loving, stable couple at this point.

Edited by 5Mississippis
  • Like 5

When they address Penny being pregnant. Just prefer an open ended episode. Where we see a future flash forward. Not interested in the planning etc. As said seen Lenny be basically Surrogate parents to the big baby for years. I'll prefer they just write them happy and stable too.

• Like 3

In addition to the appreciated molecule-scene, I most love this sequence of a scientifically well-(per)formed Penny. :icon_biggrin:

o_00037.gif

(Leonard, don't look so shy..:icon_redface:)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, veejay said:

In addition to the appreciated molecule-scene, I most love this sequence of a scientifically well-(per)formed Penny. :icon_biggrin:

o_00037.gif

(Leonard, don't look so shy..:icon_redface:)

He doesn't look shy, he looks more surprised ^^

• Like 4

So what does everyone think will happen in tonight's taping? Will tptb continued with the RA arangement and give our favourite couple a well deserved story line or bury it as a one-off 10x13 episode

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

So what does everyone think will happen in tonight's taping? Will tptb continued with the RA arangement and give our favourite couple a well deserved story line or bury it as a one-off 10x13 episode

There is only one right equation: RA + Lenny: BS! Not only scientificly evidence suggests.  

n_00137.gif

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Sure there could be more than just one episode about the RA, but to be really honest I wouldn't be surprised if we never ever hear anything more about the RA.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

I hope that the writers use it for good and don't let Sheldon interfere too much in their relationship, constantly reminding them of the RA. 

It would be nice to see Lenny breaking with their routine and trying some spontaneous things like romantic date nights, erotic encounters at unconventional places doing things they both enjoy. 

For me the RA could be a Chance, to find out what they want and don't want to change in their relationship and to force them to work on their relationship and to break the habits they have developed over the years, which led to their partner's dissatisfaction. It would be nice if they decided that they don't need the RA anymore and tear it apart at some point. 

I'm sorry I have spent all my likes for today!

• Like 2